Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

just a logical comment. when a player is new to a world,and just starting, should the bigger alliances even have access to them? a 4 day protection does not allow enough time to build defenses against these monster players. and what happens is, any alliance worth their salt,will not allow new players to enter. so the new player is on their own,even if they are experienced in another world. it is impossible in one week,sometimes more, to build a city to withstand an attack of that magnitude.
so why allow the mixing of the big players with the new ones.
in my experience,these guys wait until a city is built to a set point,then attack and take it away from the player.
yeah,its a war game. but its not much of a war when a guy with 1000 ships and 5000 soldiers decends on a 1700 point player. that player has no chance whatsoever of winning the turn.
in my opinion,there should be a lot more separation between the heavy hitters and those just starting,or starting over.
im saying be fair about it. what satisfaction do you bigger players get from winning against someone who has no chance? you should be ashamed at that behavior.
a lot of enthusiastic players have been run out,and now hate this game,because of these unrelenting jerks.scuse my french.

DeletedUser2039

Why post that here? Whatever logic you find in that gets me because it shouldn't be here.

DeletedUser

just a logical comment. when a player is new to a world,and just starting, should the bigger alliances even have access to them? a 4 day protection does not allow enough time to build defenses against these monster players. and what happens is, any alliance worth their salt,will not allow new players to enter. so the new player is on their own,even if they are experienced in another world. it is impossible in one week,sometimes more, to build a city to withstand an attack of that magnitude.
so why allow the mixing of the big players with the new ones.
in my experience,these guys wait until a city is built to a set point,then attack and take it away from the player.
yeah,its a war game. but its not much of a war when a guy with 1000 ships and 5000 soldiers decends on a 1700 point player. that player has no chance whatsoever of winning the turn.
in my opinion,there should be a lot more separation between the heavy hitters and those just starting,or starting over.
im saying be fair about it. what satisfaction do you bigger players get from winning against someone who has no chance? you should be ashamed at that behavior.
a lot of enthusiastic players have been run out,and now hate this game,because of these unrelenting jerks.scuse my french.

Why would you post this in this section of the forums? This is concerning the TOP 12 alliance rankings. To answer you question tho, it seems that the game does do a good job at keeps a good distance between new players and old players. No they cannot make the out of reach because then they would have to constantly make new worlds and that is more stress on the game makers. I think the game does give a player enough time to get established and get into a good alliance or make a good alliance.

We can discuss this further in a new thread if you would like but I am sure the forum mods would agree that this thread is for TOP 12 alliances.

P.S. I will update the list soon enough. I did not expect the ranks to change so fast lol.

Thanks guys!

DeletedUser

As promised, I will be updating the TOP 12 list this weekend :) Please bare with me as I continue research on the alliances and update the information and rankings :)

DeletedUser

Wow, I have to say, a lot of what you guys said about alliance incorrect. Although I can see how you would think that. Inviolabilis did start out a little like a MRA, but we are done with mass recruiting and are very organized.

DeletedUser2039

No one ever said MRA's can't be organized...it's just a general rule of thumb they are haha and if you guys are still on top great. These are educated guess's, not fact.

DeletedUser

Well I guest there was a quite a bit of luck involved. I did realize my strategy was flawed, and I am looking to stay away from that now.

DeletedUser2039

ANYWAY...who wants to do a good ol' top twelve? I know no one has the time, but there has to be someone;)

DeletedUser

As promised, I will be updating the TOP 12 list this weekend :) Please bare with me as I continue research on the alliances and update the information and rankings :)

What happened to the Top 12????o.o

DeletedUser

I know The Guild is now up to #4, and Freedom Fighters is at #7, those are the only 2 I watch.

If I knew how to do the top 12 I would give it a shot.

DeletedUser

I will say what happened... I am the leader of Freedom Fighters and brother alliance to The Guild.

It is because of alliance like Gladiators that recruit just ANYONE off of the GD street. They have bounced into so many GD places it is not even funny.

These MRA's are the reason that I really don't want to WASTE me time doing the TOP 12... Maybe I should just exclude that type of alliance and just put "MRA, need I say more?" beside them.

Pisses me off

DeletedUser2039

Do that then. I mean I little bit of discriminating but maybe they won't notice;)

DeletedUser

Well this is only the second server I played on so bear with me if I am wrong.

I would guess that MRAs tend to go away later in the life of the server because most are like grass in the desert sun, they wither away very quickly. So if you would give it another few months the top 15 alliances may be less likely to be MRAs.

DeletedUser

Death Watch started as a MRA but has held #1 thus far, so not every MRA will fail.

DeletedUser2039

They hold #1 in points. But how is they're organization and military tactics? I'm saying they're bad, I'm seriously asking. Many MRA's are high in points, but few are strong in the categories I mentioned unless they have a very good leader.

DeletedUser

Death watch does seem like they have gotten up there with ABP, Illuminati is not in the top 3, however they are #1 for all the Alliance defenders, fighters, and attackers. I say they are a very organized alliance, although I don't know if they are connected to the alliances in other worlds. I know Illuminati in Delta fell apart and regrouped, I don't think there is any tensions in this Illuminati.

DeletedUser

The Guild is getting up there in attack and fighters, defenders we are lacking since people just refuse to attack us.

I'm heading into Death Watch territory with my 8th city, then I need to start provoking them to attack me lol