Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Slobo you make all these top 12 but i never see you any more in Alpha do you play in the new world?

DeletedUser13

Yeah I play here......And I play Beta......Alpha was to much for me! :)

DeletedUser

Can I ask why even have a top 12? honestly... No conquest. Well must be the perfect world for Slobo.....

DeletedUser

Wow these forums are dead already. Someone want to do a Top 12?

DeletedUser13

Top12ofHyperborea_zpsc4c084ed.png

:D

DeletedUser

In the top 5 in 2 worlds! The reason why this subject "is dead" is because the world just started and not anything to talk about really. But what i find funny is that people from this world already hate memories of Titus because we took them out in the Alpha world.

DeletedUser

i joined 2 days after the start and am having 700 which means remaining 700 to reach the first position

DeletedUser13

Anyway......Talking about Njubz from DW: :D

LOL_zpsde8f2138.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13

WSS? seems good but will they survive with only 10 players now........ :D
They have the best Average now....Illuminati are best for now......Leadership is great....And well org!

DeletedUser13

Here is the Map of Top Alliances! :D

53343_zpsae985d82.png

DW-Red
ILL-Blue
BD-Yellow
MOT-L.Green
SIL-Green
TS-Purple
TWP-L.Blue
WSS-Orange

Note:Look How BD is nice Placed.....

DeletedUser

Death Watch is full. Please contact there brother alliance Night Watch if you wish to join.

DeletedUser

Check Death Watches Alliance Profile

Lol oh well you can't lie in your alliance profile so your 100+ members must all be active and supportive and good team players

Let me clarify here why I said that. I received an invite because of my point value. Wrong way to recruit so early.

100+ members before beginner's protection is over. Did you really talk to each one or you just sending out invites in mass?

A wing alliance already? I can understand wing alliances when the member cap is 50 and below but 100 is more than enough to make a good alliance of active players. Anything higher than that just gets disorganized.

If you look at the map you are nicely clustered in 55 and then spread throughout the 4 oceans everywhere else. I have seen alliances like you rise and fall at the beginning of every world.

DeletedUser1244

I am in Death Watch...this place is a joke. I need a better alliance. We literally have 16 tabs in our forums, shared with everyone under the friggin sun....holy ****.

I get a headache just trying to figure out where to post ****, so I gave up. Every day it seems like 2-3 more tabs show up.

Oh, and I was recruited due to points also, and my points aint all that impressive, lol. yes...MRA... *shakes head*