Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser1244

well...I was...apparently I insulted the leadership by calling them out on their messed up forums. got the boot. go figure.

DeletedUser

I would but i don't know how to do the picture thing and 2 iii am just to lazy to type all that much on Christmas eve morning. Well if you could even call it that it's 1:46 am down here where i am. (Austin)

DeletedUser

Why is that so small?

top40.png

Better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13

U need to upload from a Pic Tool like Photobucket not directly from PC! :)

DeletedUser

This list should probably be updated so here we go :) Good job to all the TOP 15 :)

Attachments

• Top 15.jpg
    Top 15.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Top 15.jpg
    Top 15.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser

Freedom Fighters is #17... I am trying so hard to get to the top 15 :)

DeletedUser

Here is what you have been waiting for. There may be some bias in this but I did it to the best of my ability and from the knowledge i have from experiences with the alliance along with information from the Grepolis Intel site. Hope you all enjoy.

Death Watch- Maintained rank 1 for the longest. Good average points but not the highest. Overall they have good ABP. 100 members with about 16 either inactive or been on vacation. High turn over rate of members in early January but seems to have got stable. Main forces appear to be in Oceans 44, 54, 55. Members are also spread through 45, 53.Overall they are a great alliance and should last. Brother alliance to Night Watch.

Black Death- Maintained top 3 since the start (if I remember correctly). High average points per member. 74 member with only about 5 – 10 that are either inactive or on vacation. Not to high of ABP so either they are peaceful or just don't attack much. In the past couple week there has been a high turn over rate but could be from cleaning up inactive members. Main force is in Ocean 44 and 45 but also spread in 54, 55, and 64. Overall a very good alliance and should last a while.

Illuminati- 3 out of the top 5 players are in this alliance. Highest average points per member. About 16 – 20 members inactive or on vacation. High ABP so they are very active. Pretty steady group of member with a low turn over rate. Their main forces are in Ocean 44. They are scattered out a little everywhere but with groups also in 54 and 55. Overall they appear to be a good alliance so we will see where they go.

Silence- Not the best average points but still not to bad. They have a few really high members that make up for the lower members. Low ABP for this alliance. A group of them are in 44 but this alliance is spread a little thin between the oceans. Pretty consistent member list from what I can see. We will just have to wait and see where this alliance goes.

Gladiators- Maxed out members with a lower average points per member. Looks to be a MRA. Good APB. Main force is in ocean 56 but also spread out in several other oceans in groups of 3 or 4. Steady members list so they do not have a high turn over rate. No more than 5 – 10 inactive members or members on vacation. Not sure where this alliance will go. Hope to see the players get their points up and increase their average. This alliance is not associated with Gladiators II as far as I know.

Warlords- Almost full but a good average for the amount of members. Low ABP so it seems to be a peaceful alliance. Main force is in 53 then there is a group in 64 but besides that they are scattered all over. Not the best for defending each other but as long as each member can hold his/her own weight it is good. About 15 members inactive or on vacation. Appears to have a 50/50 turn over rate sine the start of January. Decent alliance and we will see how they do in the next couple months.

Rise Against- This alliance has a good average for the amount of members it has. Low ABP. This alliance is scattered in groups in 54, 63, 64, and 65 but most of them are in 64. Maybe 5 inactive or vacation members so that is a good sign. Large amount of members left in early January but that appears to be the clean up of inactive members. Good job on keeping the alliance clean. Looks like this alliance is doing well and hope they keep it up.

Night Watch- Good average points per player in this alliance. They are brother alliance to Death Watch that makes up strong members in that alliance and holds #1 in the world. Lower ABP but from what I know and have seen they are more of a peaceful alliance. This alliance is scattered a bit in all the oceans but once again they have a brother alliance so protected all around. There is a 50/50 turn over rate in members but that, once again, could be from people going to open spots in the stronger brother alliance. I don't see any inactive members or members on vacation at this time. Overall they are a great alliance and I do know a few them and work great with them. I am sure they will do great things!

The Guild- This alliance has a high average per members considering the amount of members. Good ABP so very active alliance. Major force is in ocean 65 with a few members scattered in other oceans. This alliance has a very low turn over rate. Leadership in this alliance is very active and social so they are able to retain members. Great job with that! No more than 5 inactive members or vacation members at this time. Brother alliance to Freedom Fighters. I think this alliance will do great things in the near future.

The Whitebeard Pirates- Good average per player. Very low ABP. Main force is in ocean 54 but also scattered in a few other oceans. Low turn over rate with a few members leaving but overall more intake than drop-outs. Good job on the retention! I see no more than 5 inactive members or vacation members so good activity among them. To early to say how this alliance will do but I wish them the best of luck.

Inviolabilis- Low average for the amount of members so it may be a MRA. Low ABP. Main force is in 55 but some scattered elsewhere. Very low turn over rate. Good job on keeping members. At this time I see about 10 members that are either inactive or on vacation. Try to keep the inactive members down, besides that this alliance is doing good so far. We will see how they turn out in the next couple months.

VRoD- Very low average for the amount of members. Average ABP. Members are all over the place. Two big groups in 35 and 45 but besides that it is just scattered. Not go for supporting members or coordinating joint attacks. 50/50 turn over rate since early January. At this time there is about 10 inactive members or members on vacation. Not sure where this alliance is going so we will just have to wait and see.

Freedom Fighters
- Good average per member. Average APB so active but not too aggressive. Most members are in Ocean 65 but a few members scattered else where. Higher members are also expanding from 65 into 55, 54, and 64. Very low turn over rate. 6 members total have left this alliance and all due to inactivity. Currently there is about 9 members that are inactive or on vacation. Doing good so far and consistently moving up in ranks. Should see good things from this alliance in the near future. Brother alliance to The Guild.

DeletedUser

Nice!! Thanks for posting...I hope the NATO alliance will be included soon.

DeletedUser2039

One question though, where did VRoD and Inviolabilis come from? I really never noticed them in Hyperboria until now and I try to keep up on alliances quite a bit? Anyone able to give me some incite?

DeletedUser

Both of them look to be MRA's. I am online every day and I am not even sure where they came from. They came out of nowhere.

Both of them have low averages per member and they are scattered so that makes me suspect they are MRA's. Probably random recruiting and not keeping track of inactive members.

I don't want to sound mean or anything; just giving my insight on them.

DeletedUser2039

No I agree because I came into Hyperboria slightly late but have kept up with everything daily since. I agree that they're most likely MRA's. Figure they'll die out soon or disband because of no organization;)