Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser11717

ED, as much as I loved talking to ya and so on. I did warn you that taking in those 54 people was going to cause a war. And it did.

Now, whether or not you really do have RL stuff come up (and if so, prayers out to you for things to go well), at the same time, as a vet to the game. You know that that's excuse most people give when wars start that they can't handle. I believe you guys could've done better. But, poor show.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing yo again my friend. Good luck!

DeletedUser

@ SB - lets be clear here. I did not start a war. I woke up on morning to toads attacking our guys and a message from AD saying that he directed it. Yall were playing some sort of political game and wouldnt formalize the war so I merely cut through the BS and formalized it.

@ Darth - thanks for the well wishes mate. No offense to you or your alliance but O54 was the last thing on my mind. You and your guys were simply too far from us to make any impact on any decision we made.

DeletedUser11717

I wasn't meaning my team, I knew AD's team was the ones who were going to get majorly upset (pretty much I hinted that the war would come and basically that my guys would follow because we wanted 54 as well).

But anyways, keep in touch bro.

DeletedUser

I left for RL reasons.
You did nothing but send me sensless harbor checks before I left and took a whopping 3 cities from my guys.
I understand it takes a talented person to be able to distinguish fact from coincidence so I do not fault you for not being able to do so.

Anyways, I wish all of US41 a good server. Thank you to all the players that made my time here well spent.

u talked trash, started a war, lost all ur myths. we yawn, u guys got scared and real life all of a sudden plague half ur alliance. tru story bro. anyways, i kinda stated u guys were trash and it showed. no reason to lie about it. u might as well never play this game again because someone will know how bad u are...

DeletedUser

Lol ok
I had ten full myth cities when I left.
Keep spouting your lies if it helps you e-peen grow. Gotta compensate somehow I guess.
I wont be playing grepo anymore so its a moot point, but I wont let you question my integrity nor the integrity of my alliance.

@ Darth - we recruited in 54 only after the war started.

DeletedUser

Lol ok
I had ten full myth cities when I left.
Keep spouting your lies if it helps you e-peen grow. Gotta compensate somehow I guess.
I wont be playing grepo anymore so its a moot point, but I wont let you question my integrity nor the integrity of my alliance.

@ Darth - we recruited in 54 only after the war started.

ahahaha we made u quit grep period!! ahahahahahahaha, i hope u dont have employees or have children that look up to u because u set a terrible example.

DeletedUser

Yes, because your perception of my grepo play directly correlates to anything to do with RL.
Alright ill stop feeding the troll.
Have fun.