Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser

Lol keep talking out the side of your mouth
Holla at me when youre relevant

Lol be honest. Do you think your alliance has the best players in US41?

Now go sit in the corner for 15 minutes and try to get better....

DeletedUser

Lol im done w your nonsense
Come at me in game
I dont hide my name so you can find me ez
Coward punk

DeletedUser

The almighty THE GANG has made its final fall anyone up to do a new top 12 we are getting near the ww time so your predictions with that could also be added

DeletedUser11717

1) Simmers United Alliances
AD's Crew. Enough Said. Will make it to WW

2) Rabid Alliances
Good strong Group. ED is a great leader from what I know. Though, picking up some of the 54 people may have been THE move that costs them the win here.. Lots of unhappy folks about that. I do suspect they'll make it to WW though due to only 5 months left until it drops. Best of luck Rabid

3) Northern Rebels
Strong Group. I admit I underestimated them. But now I know ;)
I'll enjoy more "Sith Suprise" cities and when I take HMS Raptor from HommeS (within the month).
Anyways, very organized it seems. Though fighting GOW and Simmers United alliances.. May not make it to WW as they are. I give them a 40% survival rate to WW as they are now. Though, I do suspect they make it in my merging into another alliance or unless they enter the fight against Rabid (and stop the other fights).

4) SPQR
They won't make it to WW. Once you have a mass purge like they had (which birthed Northern Rebels), there's severe hurt to the team atmosphere. I believe the majority will ghost out and/or merge into other alliances. The alliance itself, won't make it to WW.

5) Gods Of War Alliances
My alliance. But we'll make WW ;)

6) THE MYRMIDONS
Won't make it to WW. They'll eventually merge into someone if they want to win.
Part of the mass purge from The Gang alliances..

7) OMERTA
Same as above

8 ) Necessary Evil
Good guys, strong players, but same as above.

9) the Black Death
Not even in running for WW.

10) Knights Templar
Same as above unless they merge into someone

DeletedUser9014

Ummm.....Rabid is pretty much dead. Sure it's somewhat reforming but all of their leaders up and quit one day after starting the war with Simmers United/Botters. Couldn't handle the pressure and used the usual RL excuses.

They're all in VM now and doubtful they'll come back so say good bye to Lord Walkus, Eternal Death, Nico91, AngelMonkey, ImprezMe, EZEDGE, oh I could go on with a dozen more but my fingers are tired. It's a feeding frenzy now on the all the players these spineless leaders bailed on. Shameful really.

DeletedUser11717

Ummm.....Rabid is pretty much dead. Sure it's somewhat reforming but all of their leaders up and quit one day after starting the war with Simmers United/Botters. Couldn't handle the pressure and used the usual RL excuses.

They're all in VM now and doubtful they'll come back so say good bye to Lord Walkus, Eternal Death, Nico91, AngelMonkey, ImprezMe, EZEDGE, oh I could go on with a dozen more but my fingers are tired. It's a feeding frenzy now on the all the players these spineless leaders bailed on. Shameful really.

Ouch... I really liked ED too..

If only I was in the middle of the map and not the east lol

Save a city or two for me??

DeletedUser9014

Sure thing bro.
Lots and lots to go around for everyone.
Just never have enough slots......ugh.

DeletedUser

Greetings and salutations, US41! I am not in this world, so don't mind me. I am playing simcity in Zakros, while I wait for the next world to open. But reading thru this thread, I just had to say that the #1 Alliance:

Simmers United Alliances

Has, IMHO, the best alliance name I have ever seen.

lol I just LOVE it

DeletedUser11139

Lol im done w your nonsense
Come at me in game
I dont hide my name so you can find me ez
Coward punk

Poor Choir boy, Went into VM two days into the War, Once the attacks started rolling in all hours of the day & night he was running in circles.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser

Poor Choir boy, Went into VM two days into the War, Once the attacks started rolling in all hours of the day & night he was running in circles.
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

I dont think that was the reason they left

DeletedUser9014

I dont think that was the reason they left

Well I have some land in Florida to sell you then.........

Hmmm.......leaders start a war, talk all kinds of smack, get their tails whupped, next day all decide to VM due to RL and leave their members in the lurch. Don't ya think the honorable thing would have been to not start a war if you really were going to leave?
When I say leave, you're talking like a dozen or so of the top players/leaders all having RL hit them at the same time.
C'mon who's naive enough to believe that?

DeletedUser

I left for RL reasons.
You did nothing but send me sensless harbor checks before I left and took a whopping 3 cities from my guys.
I understand it takes a talented person to be able to distinguish fact from coincidence so I do not fault you for not being able to do so.

Anyways, I wish all of US41 a good server. Thank you to all the players that made my time here well spent.

DeletedUser9014

I left for RL reasons.
You did nothing but send me sensless harbor checks before I left and took a whopping 3 cities from my guys.
I understand it takes a talented person to be able to distinguish fact from coincidence so I do not fault you for not being able to do so.

Anyways, I wish all of US41 a good server. Thank you to all the players that made my time here well spent.

Bahahaha!!!! So then why start the war bud??? Say what you want and make RL excuses all you want but if you didn't start warring with us, you'd still be here playing.
You saw the writing on the wall and couldn't take the heat. Man up and come back then and we'll see what's what!!!!