Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser9287

considering that like half the alliance in the list are academy alliance was wondering if someone could do a real top 12 as in not an academy alliance thnx :D sry if im a bit demanding but i suck at doing these

DeletedUser11481

1. Empire of Death F. (Empire of Death, Empire of Death II) Rank 1 and 12
2. Vendetta F. (Vendetta, Vendetta.) Rank 2 and 11
3. THE GANG Rank 3
4. HUMMUS F. (HUMMUS, Hummus*) Rank 4 and 18
5. Genesis F. (Genesis, Genesis*) Rank 5 and 7
6. Cosa Nostra Rank 6 Pacted with Vendetta F.
7. Psych Ward F. (Psych Ward, Psych Ward.) Rank 8 and 9
8. TRODAI Rank 10
9. The End Rank 13
10. DayWalkers F. (DayWalkers, -DayWalkers-, --DayWalkers--) Rank 14, 21, and 30
11. Criminal Minds Rank 15
12. Royal Alliances F. (Royal Alliances, ROYAL DESTROYERS) Rank 16 and 20

UPDATE: The End has collapsed. Replace slot 12 with The Chosen Few Rank 16

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your absolutely right Damage Inc. I joined the world late and they were the alliance in control of the part of the ocean that I was in. I checked out some of the players and they seemed to be doing a good job defending themselves. Like i said, i had only been on this world for 4 days so, no, i did not know them.

After I made this post Vendetta sent a wave of attacks to their players that were in their area. What did the leadership of the Rellelion do about this? Mostly nothing. Then, I argued with the leadership about the situation and in so arguing I realized that they were decent folks, but lacked the mentality needed for war. They were living in some kind of dream world and refused to see the reality of the situation. After I and them some others argued with them, then many of their people left to find better alliances with better leadership. Their academy, was a complete joke. Now, they are gone I supposed, I haven't been back since real life issues came up.

But you are absolutely right. The Rebellion leaders seemed ok until they started getting hit. They made big talk and then failed completely to act upon anything in an appropriate or timely manner. I tried to help the situation as best I could with some well placed propaganda, but that and the 30 biremes that i sent as support was all I could do beyond a few resources to players getting smashed in the ocean.

DeletedUser

looks like Vendetta and their sister have severed ties (Vendetta. is now Bending the Rules again)

DeletedUser11481

Not necessarily. Vendetta is in the same family as Cosa Nostra, although their names are different. Changing names does not nullify a family-pact agreement inherently.

DeletedUser

Has anyone taken a look at PW's pacts lately?
Really, pacted with their sister PW, Criminal Minds, Genesis, Genesis*, Cosa nostra, Vendetta, and Bending the Rules. They also have a NAP with EoD.
How can playing like this even be remotely fun?

DeletedUser

Really, pacted with their sister PW, Criminal Minds, Genesis, Genesis*, Cosa nostra, Vendetta, and Bending the Rules. They also have a NAP with EoD.

Yeah I know the feeling... Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if this was what the majority of the top 10's pacts looked like.

DeletedUser11704

Maybe them being pacted with everyone is why they aren't very good..I love the fact that your fighting for your cities, but man, maybe not bring the archers and swords next time you're trying to break a siege?

DeletedUser

Nah the rest of the top ddon't look like that. I hope.

Thanks to our shifting around we're not number one anymore oh nooooo lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11481

Being number 1 is incredibly overrated. :p But I think the Top 12 will soon become very unstable. Alot of stuff is going on if you pay attention to the stats.

DeletedUser

I agree
Give it a couple weeks and the top 12 will be quite different 8)

DeletedUser

OKnew twist on the sink or swim. Rank the top twelve in order of most likely to sink number one being the alliance to go down next twelve being most likely to win or at least make it to the end. however you may not include the alliance you are in.

DeletedUser

Lol sorry its easy for anyone to go yeah my alliance is going to last the longest

DeletedUser

Sure, I'll take a stab at it:

1. THE GANG - Pretty solid alliance as they are ranked #1 in all categories. They don't appear to be in any major war at the moment although I could be wrong. Seem to be picking off random cities from random alliances. They recently picked up a solid player base from Hummus so I would expect their play to improve even further. Spread across 9 different oceans though which is concerning. For now, SWIM

2. The Brotherhood - Fairly new on the leaderboards here. I believe these guys are the old BTR with some additions from Vedetta. Recently put a hurting on Vendetta. Would have expected better fighter rankings from these guys as they are ranked #10 in ABP and #4 in DBP. Unless the fighting picks up, FLOAT

3. Genesis - Ranked #3 overall and #4 in both ABP and DBP. Seems like a pretty well balanced alliance. Between these guys, and The Gang, they control the northern hemisphere for the most part. Since Hummus dissolved, not sure who these guys are going to fight, but it's going to be interesting. Have heard some really good things about their fighting skills which makes me say SWIM

4. Empire of Death - Was ranked #1 when I first started here and has since dropped to #4 due to all the recent diplomatic changes. Several of their players seem to have left and formed Raleigh of Raleigh which points to some internal leadership issues if you ask me. Still, rank #2 overall in BP I would imagine that these two guys will now duke it out until the death. Until it is shown that they don't have anymore leadership issues, FLOAT

5. Cosa Nostra - I always thought life must be cozy up in O64. The fact that these guys are still around confirms that though. Have been losing (and taking) cities to Daywalkers and are currently running head-on into The Brotherhood & Genesis. If they cannot win a fight against Daywalkers (no offense to them), they will likely get crushed by these two aliances. Unless they are really good at diplomacy (which makes for a boring game), SINK

6. TRODAI - Based all the way down in O57, this rim alliance seems to have made it's merit by eating smaller alliances and/or inactive players. Ranked #10 overall BP. Looks like they recruited a PW member and lost a decent amount of his cities to Psych Ward shortly thereafter. No retalliation yet. Normally I would give them a FLOAT for their remote location, but as the game evolses some of the bigger alliances will start to target down there as they prepare for WW. So, SINK

7. Genesis* - See #3

8. Empire of Death II - See #4

9. Psych Ward. - These guys have a pretty nice cluster in O45, crossing into O55. They currently hold the top spots in both of those core oceans. I am often of the belief that the quickest way to learn about an alliance is to fight them. My alliance is currently fighting PW although neither side has turnt up. They have some very talented players based on what I have seen. Until that war plays out, FLOAT

10. Psych Ward - See #9

11. Raleigh of Raleigh - Recent break-away from EoD based in the Eastern part of O56 and O66. These guys just formed today so I will reserve and comments. NO COMMENT

12. GANG RELATED - See #1

I will say that there are several alliances outside the top 12 that are poised to make waves here is US41. Keep an eye out.