Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser9287

really cuz as of 2 days ago u had 0 cities in are ocean and in 2 days u moved 2 cities in

DeletedUser

It's been about a week since the last Sink or Swim listing. Anyone have new thoughts on the matter? I just got here yesterday so, still reading up.

Stained-Glass-Signature-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3738

I don't know much about the other alliances, but the one I am fighting, Empire of Death, is a big sinker
I give them a week, maybe two at most

DeletedUser11560

I won't say that they're going to be sinking that fast.
They're number one and the most ABP here

DeletedUser6817

Sink or Swim
1 Empire of Death - Definite Sink, too much yipper yapper, + their #1 player "quit" and all revolt players
2 Genesis- Swim, O54 sucks
3 Vendetta- Sink
4 The Rebellion...-Swim, EOD blows
5 Psych Ward.-Swim
6 THE GANG-Sink BLT the Counqueror is in that alliance. King of Simmers
7 Vendetta.-Sinkkkkkkk
8 HUMMUS-Swim, I love me some Angel
9 Cosa Nostra-Sink, they will fall to psych and Genesis
10 Psych Ward-Sink
11 Royal Alliances-Sink
12 Phoenix-Sink, they are jumbled around everywhere

DeletedUser

New here - can someone give me the 30 second run down on what's what, who's who, and who's killing who?

DeletedUser

Well, I have only been here for 3.5 days now. So, I can't speak about other alliances much. But it seems to me that many of the alliances are against the Rebellion (i'm in the academy). Every alliance has holes and of course so does The Rebellion. There are always greater and lesser persons than yourself. EOD and the EOD academy are fighting them, Vendetta and its academy are fighting them,and some other smaller ones are fighting them too. You would think that with over 200 or so people against you, you would be in real trouble. But that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Instead, it seems that The Rebellion is actually doing ok, some would even argue that they are winning. But considering that its over 200 people that are supposed to be against them? Well what can I say, you don't have to be a former day trader like me to predict that one.

The Rebellion - Swim (against the current the entire time and make thier way upstream the entire time with few major setbacks)

What does the rebellion have going for it? Well, a lot. If you just look at the map you'd say they are spread out too much and surrounded by enemies. but this isn't your normal bunch of people. They have at least 2 crown holders here (maybe more haven't checked) and their skype channel has over 40 people in it at all times. When they need support all they have to do is type it in skype and it floods in. A lot of these people are "Always on" type people. They use every trick in the book, report converters, various comms like skype, spreadsheets, attack planner, you name it or ask a question about it and someone knows and tells you about it or points you too it. I have been playing the game since 2011 EN Xi server and let me tell you, this is a good solid alliance with a strong core of experienced and very active people. I for one would not want to be against them.

I have seen this situation before as some of you have. When most of the large alliances are all teamed up against one team the future can be predicted rather quickly. Either it falls fast or it doesn't. When it doesn't and instead seems to not only stay the same but gain cities at the same time, well, you don't have to have much experience to see where this is going...

The Rebellion is going to be here long after some other high points alliances have merged once or twice over. If i were an experienced player I would try to bail on the MRA's and join The Rebellion as soon as I could, which, was exactly what I did when I joined the server to start with. It was easy to see where to go and I am very glad that I am here and I am working hard to be an asset to the team.

DeletedUser

What a terrible self promotion in a topic titled Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

What a terrible self promotion in a topic titled Top 12 alliances

A poster asked for a rundown and no one was posting anything, so, I posted what I know. I have been here 4 days, I don't have access to who all is fighting who, I can only say what I have seen from my bottom up perspective in my own alliance. I'm just being honest.

I say, "Join The Rebellion and Fight the Empire" Everyone knows that The Rebellion Wins!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2178

really cuz as of 2 days ago u had 0 cities in are ocean and in 2 days u moved 2 cities in
LMFAO...yea...and we will be pushing them even farther towards 34/35 soon too...we are gobbling up these cities fast...if only there were more slots available and this turkey day peace time crap wasnt occuring it would happen even faster. Well...at least it gives me time to get caught up one running VPs....Hail Hydra...LOL...More like BAIL HYDRA...LMFAO! GANG Territory is expanding fast!

DeletedUser9287

dont worry we have orders to consume all hydra who enter are ocean

DeletedUser

1)Empire of Death :
Ah our enemies in the west. They are currently at war with The Rebellion. The Rebellion is currently winning with a 15/9 score (with a 192/121 cities disadvantage). My verdict? Floating for now but the future doesn't seem bright on an alliance that is losing badly vs someone half their size.
2)Vendetta
Our enemies in the north. They are currently at war with The Rebellion. They are currently winning with no lost city at the moment. This is a better alliance than EoD but things might change in the future when The Rebellion takes the war in the north seriously. Swim for now.
3)HUMMUS
They are currently at war with Vendetta and Genesis. They are losing both of these wars and it doesn't look pretty for them. Float for now.
4)The Rebellion...
The alliance I'm in. Organized and fighting 2 big wars + we have a coalition forming on us. The 2 wars will escalate even more in 1 week (you heard it from me first). We have big plans for EoD and Vendetta which will create bigger chances for us to conquer cities. Swim for now.
5)Genesis
Hmmm I don't see anything special here... They are a big alliance but they are just simming their way to WW? I don't see any major wars except vs HUMMUS (they are still skirmishes rather than wars). I'll give a swim since they aren't even fighting.
6)THE GANG
The wannabe bullies of this world. They aren't involved in any major war and are just conquering cities. Would like to see them go up against Genesis to spice this world up. Swim definitely since they don't have any opposition.
7)Psych Ward.
Nothing special about them. Few skirmishes with HUMMUS is all I can say. Float for now
8 )Vendetta.
The academy alliance of Vendeta. Currently at war with The Rebellion. Sink since they are an academy
9)Cosa Nostra
Nothing special about them also. Heard rumors that they have ties with Vendetta. Float for now
10)Psych Ward
Academy alliance of Psych Ward. Sink since they are an academy.
11)Royal Alliances
Nothing special here also. A few skirmishes here and there. Float for now
12)TRODAI
Nice collective bunch in O56. Not in a major war but they seem cool. Swim for now

DeletedUser

Im not sure where you got your info from but Genesis has been fighting since this world started - never once entering a time of peace - and yes we are actively taking cities against all of our enemies.. and loosing some also.

DeletedUser

Im not sure where you got your info from but Genesis has been fighting since this world started - never once entering a time of peace - and yes we are actively taking cities against all of our enemies.. and loosing some also.
any major war other than vs HUMMUS?

DeletedUser9287

andthe fall of hydra is complete i beleve actives are moving in with genesis

DeletedUser11481

Cosa Nostra makes me laugh. An MRA trying to bully an elite alliance into merging - this should be fun. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

any major war other than vs HUMMUS?

We were the alliance that ended BSB & Now Hydra (props to our allies ofcourse for helping) - we have plenty of red & not just HUMMUS - I wont give any more info out but its pretty easy to see on Grepo Stats