Top 12 Alliances Sink-Or-Swim

DeletedUser11131

Be interesting to see what alliances will last after the first week when BP ends.

DeletedUser

Indeed ^^

Let`s see if it was stupid to refuse your pact request, Ironevo ;)

DeletedUser9287

ye K.o.D and HYDRA are on top of each other same with TG and word is out HYDRA already has pacts and has declared war on TG very interesting thisisgrepolis pacts in the first week of the game are funny as a rule wait to see who gets eaten before you pact or make enemies unless u know ur gonna fight

DeletedUser11131

Indeed ^^

Let`s see if it was stupid to refuse your pact request, Ironevo ;)

We offered a NAP/Pact we were speaking of a pact for the future. We will see you guys have nice cities, and if its not blue its red ;) If we make you red your pretty much dead ;)

DeletedUser

With so many members? :p

Well, we knew 55 would be a killing part :D

DeletedUser11131

55 is the hot zone, hey the purpose of the game is war if it happens it happens ;D

DeletedUser

In the end the whos gonna win the war will be me...
Yes Americans....I gonna kick your ass along with the asses of the dutchs ;) xD

DeletedUser9287

hey bub dont come knockin on a door ya don't want to be opened if ya lookin for a fight with some haaard core americans fight me ill drop ya city inside a week

DeletedUser

hey bub dont come knockin on a door ya don't want to be opened if ya lookin for a fight with some haaard core americans fight me ill drop ya city inside a week

Challenge accept ;)
You have 1 week to conquer me after the end of the BP XDDD
I dont use any gold so probably i will take a month build before conquer xDDD
But in the end your ass will be kicked to ;)

DeletedUser

A Poem
Dutchs and Americans
Both In Great Allys
They prepare for War..
But they gotta kicked in the ass by me xD

DeletedUser9287

metal what ocean u in i may need more time then i week depending im not gonna get a CS 3 oceans away in 1 week :D thisisgrepolis