Top 12 Alliances: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser6677
  • Start date

DeletedUser6677

all of the heavy external forum users are on our side, hence we must succeed :)

DeletedUser

As soon as we come out of bp Illyrians will sink they are such an mra I got my 5th invite to them today

DeletedUser

Ocean 44 is awful :(. The top three are all in a pact together. H1n1 is in a pact with two of the top three (I think). Not sure about storms warning. But the point is it's the worst ocean >_<.

The only alliance in the top 12 that look like they will swim are TAP and Death row, the others should all sink.

DeletedUser

You think that's bad? In 45, the second best alliance has 12 members and 1/5 the points that TAP has, who are we going to farm? :(

DeletedUser2382

Ocean 44 is awful :(. The top three are all in a pact together. H1n1 is in a pact with two of the top three (I think). Not sure about storms warning. But the point is it's the worst ocean >_<.

The only alliance in the top 12 that look like they will swim are TAP and Death row, the others should all sink.

Where's the fun in being in a pact with the top alliances?

Anyways, I cant wait till bp is over :D

DeletedUser2063

Wow, day two and there's a "brotherhood" of 5-6 MRA's....

tumblr_mjjvkiQhIs1rd0p8io1_500.jpg

DeletedUser6677

I wish I had 10 ls for each one of them who asked to be a spy in exchange for not being targeted... But then again I don't have enough free population for that many ls...

DeletedUser

Eventually I'll get into a new world and find/found a good alliance. I've found good alliances before but we started late in the world and spent half the time fending off the larger alliances. This time won't be the case. Annihilators will swim once they hit the water.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

lightning..lord can I join your alliance which direction are you going.

DeletedUser

Lets get back to the topic guys, this is not a recruitment thread. :p

Top 12 Sink or Swim, in case anyone forgot, which means, you know, it'd be great if somebody actually posted a Top 12 Sink or Swim analysis.

Regards,
Draqone

DeletedUser

Maybe :p. I'd prefer to take their cities rather than burn them to the ground ;). But both work for me