5. City Hunter
6. Monty Python
7. -Spartan Order-
8. 55 Native Coalition
9. S.P.Q.R.
10. LEAGUE OF SHADOWS
11. King Kong
12. LMFAO

What does everyone think of the current top 12? Who will stay in it and who will fall after BP?

DeletedUser

I honestly don't think any of the current top 12 alliances will last. Maybe they will reform under diff groups & names but not the current ones

DeletedUser4951

Well if this is anything like the English servers then a lot of these guys will die on name alone.

DeletedUser

Liberta Te Ex Inferis and The Evil Empire are honestly the only two alliance I see in the top 12 who will stay in it for a while and both were premades. Mount Python seems to be the biggest MRA so far, how their average points is still in the 600's is a mystery to me :s

DeletedUser4951

Are Grepointel maps up? I want to see my surroundings. :p

DeletedUser

Yes they are up, I just made a little world map of the top 10 alliances on grepointel and all the core oceans are pretty empty as usual except Ocean 55 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of the top 12, the one I am most interested in are City Hunter because they are starting with an amazing core having active players on every spot in one island in O55. This however is pretty much matched by Legion of Doom who have almost all the spots on an island right next to the City Hunter core. This will probably either be an interesting early war or a NAP/pact.
Either way though BP will be hard to come by early as they will have to attack different islands and developing a solid navy early is hard to do. It does however make taking a city on their island no easy task. I'm really looking forward to how this plays out.

The alliance in the best position in my opinion would be -spartan order- in O54. The only top 10 alliance that is based there and has a few solid core islands set up.

The alliance that seems to be in the worst position is The Evil Empire. From what I hear they are a good group of experienced players so I'm sure theyll think of something, but as of right now they are smack dab in the middle of the core. So expanding into any ocean will mean having to go through one or more of the top 12 alliances early on. Should be entertaining.

I also think S.P.Q.R is the least organized as they seem to be all over the place with nothing resembling a core. No disrespect you guys, it is only day 2 after all :p

DeletedUser4951

I wouldn't want to land on a core island with my entire team. Ask some of the Gon Lurn guys I went Rambo and just took on every alliance on my island myself practically back on Thebes. :p

I like to farm and loot players it means I get CP and resources which propel me to conquest faster. So because of that I think that CH would be in a bad spot initially except in defense. Which as this stage can be bypassed also.

DeletedUser4951

Well its only two days into the server I believe. And this is an American only server. There's tons of Americans and Englishmen on the EN server. So I assume this world grows a little slower. But the last world looked to be alright and half way filled out. Better than Thebes was at least.

Apparently many of the top alliances all have pacts with each other. o_O Living on the edge there guys living on the edge.

DeletedUser

Yes 2 days into a world doesn't allow an alliance to show its features,because BP isn't over and everyone is still under 5,000 total points.

DeletedUser4951

Well if the pact thing is true according to my inside source then this is going to be a boring world :p

DeletedUser

It will probably get fun when people start going to war.

They have to be experienced alliances though.

DeletedUser4951

Apparently the 1-3 alliances are pacted. And two of them are supposed hyped premades. o_O

DeletedUser

How are there so many pacts in this world 2 days in and 4 days until BP ends? You don't even know what their alliance is like and you already pact?

DeletedUser

People r scared of getting attacked when BP is over(noobs do this).

DeletedUser4951

Well so much for hype premades. Meh this reminds me of En Omicron a bunch of top alliances pacted and called themselves Loda as part of a league. Will be interesting to see if it pans out for them. :)

DeletedUser

Also The Weeping Angels are all over the place. Their pact makes the least sense of all. The majority are way south in O55 and nowhere near the core where the other top 3 are located.