Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

I just asked to help spam. Rest would sort itself out. But he left O44 so no point to keep it up since I couldn't minimize BP anymore while being annoying and we had other targets to deal with. So we went for TP instead and suddenly a fair few Horsemen were getting some beautiful chunks of DBP after our hits landed...weird. I'm sure it's coincidental though and was in no way meant to throw us under the bus and I'm sure this complaining is in no way you whining from a hypocritical stand point that your team started.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15828

No need to get bent, now you’re assuming.

I simply stated a funny statement in the “rumor” tab. Now I’m a hypocrite! You’ve mistaken me for a person who cares that you support KOTR, never once said that! I did however think it was funny that you and RAV tried to lie about it!

DeletedUser5244

I just asked to help spam. Rest would sort itself out. But he left O44 so no point to keep it up since I couldn't minimize BP anymore while being annoying and we had other targets to deal with. So we went for TP instead and suddenly a fair few Horsemen were getting some beautiful chunks of DBP after our hits landed...weird. I'm sure it's coincidental though and was in no way meant to throw us under the bus and I'm sure this complaining is in no way you whining from a hypocritical stand point that your team started.

Maybe because KotR decided to try to OP us the same day....but then again, what do I know!!
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser4951

No need to get bent, now you’re assuming.

I simply stated a funny statement in the “rumor” tab. Now I’m a hypocrite! You’ve mistaken me for a person who cares that you support KOTR, never once said that! I did however think it was funny that you and RAV tried to lie about it!

I haven't really gone one way or the other for KOTR here. I simply said the most helpful thing I might have done for Rav is spam him which might have forced him to stay on a bit. Which was a sarcastic remark. Because I'm pretty sure he has an internalized hate of me and wasn't helpful at all. I'm simply pointing out, maybe you shouldn't support TP and talk about others supporting KOTR. Which is what I've been poking fun at. And yes, it does come across as hypocritical.

@H3LL-Hunter okay lets run with this for a minute. KOTR oped you. It happened to be the same day? Not sure how'd you'd know TP is getting oped the same day without already being in contact with TP but okay. So naturally you decide to jump to conclusions and support against your allies while they're running an op against TP all while KOTR is attacking you. Rather than just stopping KOTR's op and getting the facts.

Also not seeing why it matters if we attack TP and KOTR attacks you on the same day. Not like we're also attacking you, we're attacking a completely different alliance in an ocean that has no bearing on you. This is actually incredible, the more I stop and think here, the less it makes sense.

DeletedUser5244

I haven't really gone one way or the other for KOTR here. I simply said the most helpful thing I might have done for Rav is spam him which might have forced him to stay on a bit. Which was a sarcastic remark. Because I'm pretty sure he has an internalized hate of me and wasn't helpful at all. I'm simply pointing out, maybe you shouldn't support TP and talk about others supporting KOTR. Which is what I've been poking fun at. And yes, it does come across as hypocritical.

@H3LL-Hunter okay lets run with this for a minute. KOTR oped you. It happened to be the same day? Not sure how'd you'd know TP is getting oped the same day without already being in contact with TP but okay. So naturally you decide to jump to conclusions and support against your allies while they're running an op against TP all while KOTR is attacking you. Rather than just stopping KOTR's op and getting the facts.

Also not seeing why it matters if we attack TP and KOTR attacks you on the same day. Not like we're also attacking you, we're attacking a completely different alliance in an ocean that has no bearing on you. This is actually incredible, the more I stop and think here, the less it makes sense.

Not very hard to figure out, since we were watching the top attackers/defenders all day and your guys/ TP's guys were mixed in on that top list. Soon as we checked how many cities went down, it was pretty obvious actually. And again, no, we sent defense to our own guys. We clearly stopped their OP, we only lost 2 cities that day, so not sure where you're getting this stuff from? Clearly we stopped them and got the facts. Got the facts from the defenders/attackers of the day and all the conquests we saw go down on your side!! Again, a 5-year old kid probably could've figured it out.

I'm only saying that you guys OPing us on the same day matters because it's the reason why we all got DBP. Idiot.

DeletedUser4951

Ahhh I get what you're saying now about the same day op. But I really doubt that contributed to all the DBP given KOTR/DG's state. Especially since it was going up blow for blow with our hits on TP. There's other factors I struggle to buy into this as well but those are more my personal experiences. But this back and forth is pointless and neither of us is going to change our minds. So maybe the leaders should sort it out rather than us all gossiping.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11809

I got nothin but love for ya gurl!
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

@H3LL-Hunter dont be jealous now
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif

DeletedUser4951

1) Horsemen/Sins- Still the top dog of the server. They're fighting KOTR and their respective groups successfully. Their push into O55 is expected to draw everyone's eyes. But I also believe the gap is closing and that they're not the lone super power in the world anymore.

2) Psychos- With the TP war in full swing and at a score of 101-18, I think its fair to say Psychos could be considered a superpower of the world and not just a heartwarming comeback story. The true test here will be breaking onto TP's core. The players I've talked to in TP remain confident in their ability to stop that from happening.

3) Trading Post/Whipping Post- Don't let the score fool you, this is an alliance loaded with great players and will be around for a long time if they can find a way to respond. The war is just getting started.

4) Knights of the Republic/Black Lotus/Gold Diggers/ Cellar Dwellars- Gotta give credit for them hanging in. But they still need a response to Horses.

5) Overdose- Another interesting comeback story. Though I still feel their role in this world will be opting to bandwagon behind the team that offers them their best chance to crown. Then again, I also thought Sledge was going to be the best team in Cythera. They're making up some ground on TP and that's an important first step. So who knows what the future holds.

6) Whiskey Wars/Whiskey Fist- Still own their spot as a rim alliance of the future I believe.

7) 54 Legion- Could be an alliance of the future if the ball bounces right.

8) Republic States- I think this is where we get into the best of what's left territory for this week. They do well in their own little corner of the world. But will struggle when other teams from the core come to push in.

9) Dark Flow/Day Flow- They still exist, that's really I got on them for now.

10) Fools Graveyard- Looks good for a smaller team. I think they'd beat a few groups on the list.

11) The Elder Gods- With their top player MIA and losing cities, its only a matter of time for this group I feel.

12) Purple People Eaters- They have some good players on the top of their alliance. I'd take them over whats left.

DeletedUser15828

Major Shake up with the world. The once almighty KOTR leadership has called it quits. Seems the players are splitting into 3’s, 4’s/7’s, Psychos, Gold Diggers!

DeletedUser15828

1) 4 Horsemen/Sins - They have been killing it since they emerged as a contender. Not much to say until a alliance steps up to the plate to put some DBP on them.

2) Psychos & Co. - TSF stated there was a second super power in this world & I believe him, I just don’t think it’s the same alliance he is thinking of. Don’t get me wrong, this group is talented and full of fighters. But it looks like the war with TP/WP/54 has turned slightly. Let’s see how they react.

3) TP/WP/54 - I added 54 here simply because there are coordinated attacks going at Psychos. This group is battle tested, after being beat on and beat on by Psychos, it seems leadership has come up with a plan to turn this war around.

4) Overdose/Pharmacy - this group has been picking off whatever is left of KOTR. They’ve been very successful in growing appears to be getting into position to dominate Gold Diggers.

5) Gold Diggers - Just can’t say much about these guys, they are doing what they Can to stay afloat. Taking in whatever KOTR players will have them, yes will have THEM. I see a ton of colonizing on the rim from these players. I don’t see them lasting another op.

6) Whiskey Wars/Fist - Now that KOTR are done, it will be interesting to see what direction 4’s/7’s head. These guys just can’t seem to take cities from an alliance that matters, picking off small cities or 1-5 players alliances. They were already taking cities from these guys and were never really fully op’d. I don’t I’ve them long, whatever remains will head to Psycho’s & Co.

DeletedUser4951

3) Trading Post/Whipping Post- Don't let the score fool you, this is an alliance loaded with great players and will be around for a long time if they can find a way to respond. The war is just getting started.

@Legionairre i hope you mean someone else because I haven't been that harsh on TP. Pretty much openly admitted from the get go that they're a great team. And credit to you guys. Good luck in the world. :)

DeletedUser8870

might as well move psychos o sink and sink fast status leadership fell apart last op ran by tp/wp and 54 legion with support from OD top players disgusted with leadership and bounced myself included

DeletedUser15828

Can’t remember the last time I seen so many players run before. Lol