Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser5244

until you remover overdose from your ocean this does not impress me much

and i still love how ya'll keep saying you were pushing them and it is tanks to us yet i barely ever see your alliances take any of their cities...go figure

Like Smilodon literally just said, we've taken around 136 cities from them or so...so yeah, lot more than you guys have taken, but okay? Guess you're still doing better? lol

DeletedUser8870

Like Smilodon literally just said, we've taken around 136 cities from them or so...so yeah, lot more than you guys have taken, but okay? Guess you're still doing better? lol

zzzzz, snooze fest most of those were inactives, unimpressed when ya'll actually fight something more then a paper bag then i'll give respect

DeletedUser5244

zzzzz, snooze fest most of those were inactives, unimpressed when ya'll actually fight something more then a paper bag then i'll give respect

More than* nice grammar, get out of 7th grade, then talk to me boss

DeletedUser8870

More than* nice grammar, get out of 7th grade, then talk to me boss

grammar only a preadolescence goof comes back with a quip like grammar, hell been over twenty years since i been in school, and when do reports for work a grammar program fixes everything, so who the hell really gives a crap about grammar besides those who lack other intellect of an intelligent comeback

DeletedUser5244

grammar only a preadolescence goof comes back with a quip like grammar, hell been over twenty years since i been in school, and when do reports for work a grammar program fixes everything, so who the hell really gives a crap about grammar besides those who lack other intellect of an intelligent comeback

Ok then here's your "intelligent comeback". Since the world started, you've only taken one contested city, which was barely 6k points and belonged to an alliance that had already collapsed. You've made your living off of taking internals and ghost cities, and you're still not even top 150 in the world with everyone handing away easy cities to you. Intelligent enough for you?

DeletedUser15839

Go for it Sigurd I hope you guys have me listed on your end of peace time op for tommorow

Nah man, just let me have a city. I'm too tired and lazy for all this "hardcore fighting" stuff. Just let me snag one and let's call it a day. New year new you right?

DeletedUser8870

Ok then here's your "intelligent comeback". Since the world started, you've only taken one contested city, which was barely 6k points and belonged to an alliance that had already collapsed. You've made your living off of taking internals and ghost cities, and you're still not even top 150 in the world with everyone handing away easy cities to you. Intelligent enough for you?

nice comeback...sorry i manage more then act...as i work my butt off for a living and actually spend time with my family then giving my entire existence to a meaningless game that has absolute zero impact on my life...so yes i am not on as most and don't have opportunities to use my own influence and power in take overs, instead I support others and aid others as I enjoy that aspect of game more then anything else... so come at me again with something as meaningless as this again, all that proves is that you have zero life with no aspirations to make anything out of it

DeletedUser4951

Cythera: Where your enemies compliment each other and ally players have a flame war...I get this feeling this is pretty backwards.

DeletedUser13443

Cythera: Where your enemies compliment each other and ally players have a flame war...I get this feeling this is pretty backwards.
I'm having a blast watching dethmatic and H3LL-Hunter go at it. Reminds me of an old Dallas episode.

DeletedUser8870

I'm having a blast watching dethmatic and H3LL-Hunter go at it. Reminds me of an old Dallas episode.

you should see me when i'm really serious, or drunk... lmao but i guess he had nothing to say in reference to my last retort

DeletedUser5244

you should see me when i'm really serious, or drunk... lmao but i guess he had nothing to say in reference to my last retort

I didn't reply because you make no sense, you resort to childish and stupid insults. So you're saying everyone that's active here has no life whatsoever? Maybe I just know how to manage my time, and play a game as well as have a life. If we're going by this logic, then apparently 90% of your alliance has no life either. You know, because they're active, and take enemy cities, and all.

DeletedUser4951

Would you say it makes more or less sense than making fun of us for having pacts, proceeding to make a world coalition against us, bragging about it to Amber, and then leaving to said allies you made fun of us for having and trying to downplay it? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5244

Would you say it makes more or less sense than making fun of us for having pacts, proceeding to make a world coalition against us, bragging about it to Amber, and then leaving to said allies you made fun of us for having and trying to downplay it? :p

Made fun of you for allying Sledge and having a NAP with KotR, there was no world coalition, 3 alliances in on the OP, I never bragged about it, only asked her if she heard about it? Don't see where this whole brag thing comes from? And how am I downplaying it again?

If you wanna go by stats and all so much, I've taken 5 contested cities from the Knights, and you've taken 1, which was a 4k city, so where do you have the angle here? Just wondering

DeletedUser4951

I've taken 2. One off of Rav. So you win there. But I don't recall bringing up stats. congrats on taking 5 red cities tho.

I'm sure you "totally didn't know" lmao. "Did you hear that Swag is getting oped? That was allllllll me" sounds like a brag to me.

SL, SW, TP, WP, Vulcan, We are Vulcan, Kings of Olympus 1-3. All of them started hitting us at the exact same time. But yeah totally 3 alliances. Just an obversation. But only two of those alliances are left in the area and the guy who claimed to organize them ran to safety and proceeded to talk smack about us from there. Strangely around the same time it became obvious this whole op thing wasn't working and we were taking cities back.

DeletedUser5244

I've taken 2. One off of Rav. So you win there. But I don't recall bringing up stats. congrats on taking 5 red cities tho.

I'm sure you "totally didn't know" lmao. "Did you hear that Swag is getting oped? That was allllllll me" sounds like a brag to me.

SL, SW, TP, WP, Vulcan, We are Vulcan, Kings of Olympus 1-3. All of them started hitting us at the exact same time. But yeah totally 3 alliances. Just an obversation. But only two of those alliances are left in the area and the guy who claimed to organize them ran to safety and proceeded to talk smack about us from there. Strangely around the same time it became obvious this whole op thing wasn't working and we were taking cities back.

Yet Rav says it was a handoff....interesting

DeletedUser4951

Yet Rav says it was a handoff....interesting
If you look back a couple pages you'll see support coming in from Rav himself. Why would Rav hand off to an enemy leader and then proceed to come back to the island while sending support to his cities?

The hand off comment was a joke I'm guessing. Though they have handed off since then. They realized they couldn't hold O44. But back then we were actively fighting each other.

DeletedUser5244

If you look back a couple pages you'll see support coming in from Rav himself. Why would Rav hand off to an enemy leader and then proceed to come back to the island while sending support to his cities?

The hand off comment was a joke I'm guessing. Though they have handed off since then. They realized they couldn't hold O44. But back then we were actively fighting each other.
Fair enough, I didn't realize it was a joke. He had come back to the island before you took the city though, and I remember seeing that.