Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser15839

I didn't win. I was their enemy. I was in the alliance that should've won. But too much drama and everyone ghosted

DeletedUser4951

Wait really? You're always talking down on people that haven't won. I would have thought that you'd have won a world lmao.

DeletedUser4951

Really? Which worlds and what names? Seems unlikely since in another thread you didn't know that victors get 50 favor. :p

Oh look, another player whose never won and has no clue what he's talking about. Congrats!

And you sure? Seems like you talked down on Sertag there.

DeletedUser15839

I'd like to point out that note ONCE did I start any of the trash talk BS. Always TSF or someone else who have nothing better to do and can never stay on topic. I'm simply responding

DeletedUser11809

Jeeeeze guys... Lets get back on track with the subject of this thread.. If you want trash talk so damn much, create a trash talk thread and keep to it. Lets keep the forum enjoyable and stick to the subjects.. Someone run another top 12 and lets stay with it.. ;)
Seriously spot on AD. Y'all complain about how US externals are dead, yet you spew out this garbage ALL THE TIME...grow the hell up or pop a pacifier in and go sit it the corners...THE BOTH OF YA

DeletedUser11093

I dunno why you two don't just fight it out 1 on 1.

No external support what so ever.

Am sure we could secure no alliance interference cross parties and declare both players attack free for a 48 duration.

The winner gets to create the losers 'Personal coat of arms' for the rest of the his server.

Would resolve the issue in a Homeric kinda way!

DeletedUser9351

I agree with Rav and Dio - I only check this thread for the Top 12s and comments about them, not to watch a couple of mid-level fighters parade their drama around publicly. Save that crap for in-game messages, or your pillow talk, and leave the rest of us out of it.

Is anyone going to do a December Top 12?

DeletedUser4951

Just gonna throw this one out here. At this point, ya'll are the ones still talking about it...I was done the minute I stepped down from leadership and haven't mentioned anything here in a bit.

DeletedUser11093

Think there has been a few changes to the top 12.

As begrudging as i am, have to admit that is one very well planned opp on us.

I have no idea who is a great player under another guise from another server so a top 12 is out for me.....

Smilodon, if you have no more management duties u fancy running a top 12, is your instigation?

DeletedUser5244

I have no idea who is a great player under another guise from another server so a top 12 is out for me.....

Smilodon, if you have no more management duties u fancy running a top 12, is your instigation?

What op

DeletedUser4951

Its not as fun when others don't do it. I like to criticize too. ;)

DeletedUser5244

so does anyone wanna do a new top 12 post or shall I??
Still quite a competitive world, finally getting into the fighting, cores established, no more hand-holding, lol

DeletedUser15839

Fine, I'll do another:

1) Psycho clan - name says it all.. a bunch of psychos. Who knows because they sure don't.. They're just psychos.

2) Horsemen clan - Bringing sin and riding horses. Somebody talk to them about Jesus! Kicking Cellar Dweller's butt though I see.. Guess they must be punished..

3) KOTR & Lotus - Kinda standing still it seems. Got into a huge hug fest too - Sorry Rav. Everyone knows your pacts, told you about your spies and now they're squawking.

4) Post clan - I was right.. we are gold traders. Ugh

5) Gold Diggers/Cellar Dwellers - Not doing good from what I see. Looks like the mines are collapsing.. Someone bring some dynamite!

6) Overdose & PH - Doing a lot of nothing it looks like. Just like them. Still no core either except for the backside of 55. Course Rav seems to have either forgotten about his terms with them, or well.. he's hugging them too now? Idk.

7) KOO - who?

8) 54 Legion - appeared fairly recently and growing. Us post people wanna trade with them too now.. don't we have enough gold now?

9 - 12: Who are you people?

*This is not a real top 12 and is for funny purposes only*

DeletedUser4951

Can give credit where its due, that made me chuckle. Fine i'll do one.

Psycho- I won't call us the best. But I don't think anyone would dispute that where we are is significantly better from how we started.

Horses/Sin- I'll say this is the best team in the world. Don't think that's a controversial opinion at this point.

TP/WP- I've known some of their leaders since EN Ithica and EN Paros. They went from joining a massive gang bang of my revolt team and getting swatted by Venom 2.0 to incredibly good. They've only gotten better with each world and it might not be long before they're knocking on the door for being the best in the US/EN revolt scene.

KOTR/BL- I look at this group as similar to Psycho but going in opposite directions currently. They also started spread out and had a lot of names. But they didn't completely consolidate their area and jumped out even further it seems. Horses/Sin are taking full advantage of that. This group needs to get a spark going.

Gold Diggers/Cellar Dwellers- My opinion is as it was on Thebes. A solid group and can punch above their weight. But they're currently not thee premier team.

Overdose/Pharmacy School- Gotta admit, they lasted longer than expected.

Kings of Olympus/II- At this point, their run in this world is basically over.

54 Legion- This one looks like it had some potential. But I feel that due to the slow growth of US worlds and their late emergence, they'll never get the chance to be relevant on their own.