Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser8870

Apparently you're not the only one who "knows me well". Yet everyone is always surprised when I kick their butts. "You weren't this good". My Response: WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER!

Anyways, all these people with new names and so afraid to say who they are. And from my understanding, the majority do it to ruin teams within and cause drama and crap. How crappy of a person you all must be. No wonder why you guys are so popular here. Because in real life, the world will toss you aside, and run all up and down you. Nobody likes immoral and shady people. I love finding those people in my accounts. I fire them faster than they can blink.

nah not me my old me was banned so i really got no choice lol

DeletedUser4951

Uhhh Paul...love the new confidence. But I've taken a city or two from you in revolt before. It actually wasn't that hard and I don't consider myself to be some pro at revolt.

Also you've used at least 4 names...because you got the reputation of being the exact thing you're trying to call deth out for.

DeletedUser14548

6. Spartan Legion & Warriors
We may or may not end the world as Spartans, but I do know that these guys know how to survive and win.

Well, couple of weeks ago, SL were top 6 along with SW, now you're 8th and 15th?
We've lost 13 to you (congrats), you've lost 37 to us, we aren't going to last halfway, you will? Not trying to argue but just telling you to shut up, your all talk
upload_2017-12-6_19-7-43.png

DeletedUser15839

Well, couple of weeks ago, SL were top 6 along with SW, now you're 8th and 15th?
We've lost 13 to you (congrats), you've lost 37 to us, we aren't going to last halfway, you will? Not trying to argue but just telling you to shut up, your all talk

Oh look, another player whose never won and has no clue what he's talking about. Congrats! You can read the brochure and see the same face-value things that everyone else who plays grepolis can as well. I STILL cannot understand why everyone thinks stats are the big "hoorah" to this game and that the better your stats are, the more you're going to win.

If you want to come on here to fight go ahead but make sure you know what you're talking about as well. This game is FAR from over and I know many people in this world very well. And everyone always does the same thing they do in every world. Never changes.

So now that's three posts I'll point out at the end of the world :)

Oh, and thanks for letting us all know what Time zone you're in dingbat. I guess I need to bake you some cookies because we got a real winner over here!

DeletedUser14548

1.Oh look, another player whose never won and has no clue what he's talking about. Congrats! You can read the brochure and see the same face-value things that everyone else who plays grepolis can as well. 2. I STILL cannot understand why everyone thinks stats are the big "hoorah" to this game and that the better your stats are, the more you're going to win.

3. Oh, and thanks for letting us all know what Time zone you're in dingbat. I guess I need to bake you some cookies because we got a real winner over here!
1. Haha you wouldn't know
2. All you do is talk smack so i just showed the statistics because you don't back it up.
3. Do you not think i changed on purpose you muppet.

DeletedUser15839

All I do is talk? Okay Sertag. Like I said, I'll be sure to point out your post too at the end of the world.

DeletedUser14888

Looks like traders, knights of the republic, and Black lotus are all working together

DeletedUser14888

They may be the top alliance but Knights of the republic, Order of the Black lotus are not to be trusted. We were supposed to have a NAP with them and they start attacking us out of the blue. They have no honor

DeletedUser9378

They may be the top alliance but Knights of the republic, Order of the Black lotus are not to be trusted. We were supposed to have a NAP with them and they start attacking us out of the blue. They have no honor
don't blame us because someone obviously lied to you.

DeletedUser11809

We honor EVERY agreement.... there isn't any with you cats.

DeletedUser4951

All I do is talk? Okay Sertag. Like I said, I'll be sure to point out your post too at the end of the world.

I mean, I'll vouch that all you do is talk. You hyped up SL, SL is pretty much a dead content team now. You moved to OD, but upon realizing that they're also just dead content with some key players, you moved to TP. At this rate, if you win a world, its because someone took pity on you and let you into their alliance. Not because you're some great player.

DeletedUser8870

I mean, I'll vouch that all you do is talk. You hyped up SL, SL is pretty much a dead content team now. You moved to OD, but upon realizing that they're also just dead content with some key players, you moved to TP. At this rate, if you win a world, its because someone took pity on you and let you into their alliance. Not because you're some great player.

haha... this is the smartest and most accurate thing you've ever said... all he does is talk and jump from one to another, never seen him in any op...and all this end of word crap...not too hard to make it by being a simmer and jumping from one group to another... hell any one could to that no matter what past experience they've had with the game

DeletedUser15839

SL is OD Tsf.. Drama from the founders so they split. I didn't "leave" any team except the first I joined which became OD when the new leaders took over. As for "not being a contender", well they are.. As you said it yourself, everyone overlooks them now. that's how they won oropos. everyone wrote them off and then when everyone ghosted, was drama-ed out and etc, they won.

But for an "all I do is talk" - that's coming from the world's biggest diva whose king of all talk and little bite.. And everyone in the US server knows this, even EN too lol. People talk man, and word is around about you

BTw, thanks for that Cs kill that'll happen in the next 45 mins, appreciate the BP :)

DeletedUser15703

I think everyone needs a hug right now... (Not the in game type)

DeletedUser15839

Like I said, everything becomes trash talk, especially with these guys. I miss the days when the world MOD would give infractions to people for getting off topic and such :(

DeletedUser4951

SL is OD Tsf.. Drama from the founders so they split. I didn't "leave" any team except the first I joined which became OD when the new leaders took over. As for "not being a contender", well they are.. As you said it yourself, everyone overlooks them now. that's how they won oropos. everyone wrote them off and then when everyone ghosted, was drama-ed out and etc, they won.

But for an "all I do is talk" - that's coming from the world's biggest diva whose king of all talk and little bite.. And everyone in the US server knows this, even EN too lol. People talk man, and word is around about you

BTw, thanks for that Cs kill that'll happen in the next 45 mins, appreciate the BP :)

So OD keeps a dead content ally then. Got it. In order to be a contender, they'd need to knock out TP, Psycho, KOTR, Sins, and Horses. That doesn't make them a contender on this world. They win if everyone gets bored and quits. Being the best of whats left isn't a credible win. It would be like if PB ghosted on Troy to avoid WW.

Paul, I've taken cities from you and knocked out two of your previous alliances, one time just by returning to the world. Just because you change names and go all Ann Frank every time you get discovered, doesn't mean it didn't happen or you suddenly become a credible source, it just makes you look like a scared little troll ;). All I've seen you do is talk and take inactives. You've never really actually done anything.

Hey gotta make it up somehow, after all, you lost a CS to Nick. Which is more hilarious than me losing a Ninja CS.

DeletedUser15839

They win if everyone gets bored and quits.

Andddd that's how they won Oropos lol..

As for losing a Cs to nick. Oohh big deal. I was joking about your Cs. What I did to you (snag the city before you could get your CS there) is the same thing he did to me. Happens all the time. Hardly a laughing matter..