Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser15878

At least I'm not alone in this then. Im use to my guys making landfall at around 3am...tried that this morning, it did not end well. Hahaha.

DeletedUser15403

At least I'm not alone in this then. Im use to my guys making landfall at around 3am...tried that this morning, it did not end well. Hahaha.
Just gotta be more diligent now andgather more spy reports and find empty cities at night and tear walls down ND start revolts., and kill any ls nukes not guarded by hundreds of birs
... More annoying but you'd be surprised how many ppl don't hide their units and don't usenalarms. Thenknes with alarms

Only use short travel times lol

Or u might find a surprise waiting for u

DeletedUser15878

Apparently other folks are too, Smilodon! I've been quietly minding my business over here and people decided to wait till my birthday to start lighting me up. LMAO. Talk about luck! >.< I'm going to have to start stalking teams before I was quite ready to I guess.

DeletedUser15839

I just wanna give my thoughts to the top 10 as to whether they'll (the teams themselves) survive as a team or not. The "survival date" is any time up unto Wonders Age. Nothing against anyone, any team, or anything. Just speaking from my experiences, what I've seen & know of each is all. Completely unbiased :)

Discuss as you please from my evaluations:

1. Knights of the Republic

Will last a long time. But may not last until wonders due to an internal conflict of powers or drama. But a great team filled with many good players. I also know Rav is a great leader and player, so they'll do very well for a long time.

2. Four Horsemen

Another great team that'll last a while. However, I do foresee them withering away before KOTR does. This may also come from internal issues.

3. Eat More Chicken

Starting to slowly slip already, this team will not last. They'll be the first alliance to do any kind of real ghosting. This alliance is also filled with many drama bringers. So naturally they're already seen as scourge of the world. Not that there's not some good players there, but this team won't make it to the halfway point.

4. Seven Deadly Sins

This team rose up fairly quickly. I also suspect they'll fall just as quick. I believe their numbers/stats hide a lot of potential or already ongoing problems they have. Regardless, I don't see this team surviving past the halfway mark either.

5. Trading Post

Kinda funny that golders are in Top 5. But at the same time they're obviously doing well to be around for so long and have so much despite what seems to be their purpose for being here in the first place. However, in time, they'll die out I suspect and merge into a number of various teams.

6. Spartan Legion & Warriors

My team! Yayyyyy :D We may or may not end the world as Spartans, but I do know that these guys know how to survive and win. I suspect that team wise, we'll get beyond the halfway point. After that, maybe restructure, merge, or stay the same lol. I'm not 100% sure. But I know we're all here til the end.

7. Gold Diggers

Pretty much ditto to team #5 (Trading post).

8. Kings of Olympus I, II, & III

These guys are cool. Have a few good friends here and I'm glad to see them again after so long. I suspect they'll be around for a long while and maybe even until Wonders Age. The 3 teams will help ensure that through internalizations and repositioning. I do wonder if they'll repeat the same strategy as we did in a former world. It worked for a time :)

9. Vulcan & We Are Vulcan

I honestly feel like these guys are slipping. I don't know much about them but I don't see them lasting until even the halfway point. Whether they restructure and become anew, merge into someone, or ghost or whatever, idk. But I just don't see it for them.

10. Order of the Black Lotus

While this team is actually a secondary to another team above, I won't be a jerk and give that away as to who. But I see them lasting as long as their counterpart.

Have fun and discuss away. If I'm wrong, oh well :)
Just my thoughts.

DeletedUser4951

Trading post's leaders are busy hiding out under different names. But can pretty much promise they're solid. Only thing I see stopping them is attrition or making too many pacts like some of their leaders did on Baris...or daizan and venom 2.0 spawning in this world. There, your hint has been given. ;)

EMC- I feel like there was a little bias with that one. The most dramatic thing to happen in EMC so far has been bank ghosting. If we don't make it, its because we started across 4 oceans. Not really sure why'd we collapse internally.

KOTR- Has Amy. Already winners. Everyone already knows BL is with them by the way. :p

Horses- look good.

Kings- Some great players. A lot of not so great in my opinion.

Spartans- My pick for the drama bug. This is purely because hopelost is there...who when she gets mad, will wish cancer on people. Also not so secretly relishes in someone else having had cancer. Most of ya'll are cool aside from that. But I do think SL/SW is going to wear out down the line.

Vulcan- stole half of SW's top players. Not saying it's a working strategy but definitely was funny. Anyways they have trading post as a pact. So they'll be here a bit.

DeletedUser4951

I'm trying to take Cindi on down to Ihop and flirt a little.

DeletedUser15839

No bias with EMC. I know many people there and most are drama bringers and people who have to have their way; the same way you (TSF) view hopelost.

DeletedUser4951

No bias with EMC. I know many people there and most are drama bringers and people who have to have their way; the same way you (TSF) view hopelost.

Please point out who in EMC wished cancer on another person (a team mate at that) and referenced another player that had cancer and she didn't like. It only took two weeks with Kim to get her saying that to people. Its been what? A month? And the most dramatic thing was The Bank ghosting and deleting our forums.

I'm not claiming we're the best or that we'll win the world. But most the people here seem to be very relaxed. They do things right, if things go wrong, rather than panic or finger point they go back to the drawing board. I don't think internal drama is a problem and believe me, you'd know if it were.

DeletedUser15839

I said View Hopelost, not do the same things lol

Anyways, you are right, we'd know about the drama. We know you love it lol :p

DeletedUser4951

I still consider that pretty dramatic. Not much has happened yet that's dramatic on this end. Its mostly just been us oping, us getting oped, us oping while getting oped, and having fun with the game.