Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser15403

) The Alliance Formerly Known As Grepo With Swag- Picking up steam in O44. But losing ground in O55. I think third is appropriate at the moment.

Losing ground in 55??? By my last check, you have zero ground in 55 to lose....anymore at least ;)
:oops::oops: lmaooo

DeletedUser8870

well looking a standings i would say whatever name alliance i am in now , what is eat more chicken now? confused with that think constant name changes are dumb but hey that's just me.... anyways i foresee us lasting the longest, reason #1 attacking, by a very very large number.....#1 defense , again by a very very large number.... so yeah #1 BP by a very very large number.... show's who the most aggressive alliance is in the world... and reason we don't need to sit there and hug it out and go around asking others to be our friends.... every other alliance out there teamed up to go after us, took a few cities but when it's 5 top alliances with a combined op against one alliance that is bound to happen when these other alliances stop playing kiss butt with each other and begin going after one another with pacts thrown out we have shown 1 on 1 we will not lose, so once hugging over then the real fun begins and we'll be well prepared

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15878

So, I'm sitting over here on the border of 54/64 and looking at the placements of close-ish alliances. Since I'm late to the party over here, help me out. I note that I have Trading Post, both Vulcans, Order of the Black Lotus, and Freedom Fighters in my vicinity. What has been the directional movement of these alliances since this world opened? The core for most of these are a good distance away from me, minus Trading Post and Freedom Fighters, but, there are a few Vulcans and OotBL scattered about relatively close. What are yall's thoughts on the 54 ocean alliances?

DeletedUser15703

Okay so fair warning, I am not playing on this world but I like the drama so I decided to do my first ever Top 12!!!! yay for me

Y'all can verbally lynch me if I do something wrong (But personally you can all suck my toes)

1. Knights of the Republic SWIM
Attackers: Rank 2 449424 BP Defenders: Rank 5 175441 BP Average BP per player: 15622 BP

These guys have gotten a lot of praise from a lot of different players over the past few weeks, but from my outsider perspective I don't see anything special about them... They have a fairly decent core set in north-western O55 but fro there out they seem spread thin in every other ocean they occupy... Okay so my big pet peeve about these guys is that they have a "Little Sister" (Order of the black lotus) I hate sister alliances... Like just gobble them up already, not all of you will make it to wonders, and it will be easier now to eliminate them. Rather than to have them stab you in the back later (Speaking from experience). Although after all my rambling I see that these guys won't be pushed around, they haven't lost many cities since the start of this world. So I'll give these guys a hard swim

2. EAT MORE CHICKEN SWIM (For now)
Attackers: Rank 1 646384 BP Defenders: Rank 1 382184 BP Average BP per player: 29404 BP

Ahh the good old drama queens of this world, I love them lol
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
I thought the US forums had died a long time ago, but this group seems to bring them back to life in every world they play on. Now for my opinion of them. I think this alliance should be ranked #1 due to them fighting on all fronts and still coming out on top. They are currently fighting Vulcan and it's allies except for Trading post. And they are fighting the current #1 alliance too. Now I put a (For now) beside the Swim due to I've seen this group of players on another world under the name of Mortis, and they crushed it for a few months. Then they got too cocky and got burnt out. I'm curious to see how long they put up their charade this time... Good luck and I love you all!!!

3. Four Horsemen SWIM
Attackers: Rank 7 220643 BP Defenders: Rank 18 43260 BP Average BP per player: 7763 BP

This is one of the alliances that I don't know much about... I'm pretty sure they had a fresh start under a new name though, because they are the number 3 alliance with this pitiable amount of BP. They seem to have a sister alliance like our #1 alliance and I am strongly dissapointed with this world... It seems no one wants to war for oceans anymore, they just say "Oh hey you guys seem nice, come be our little sister and own the ocean with us". It's depressing. Anyways, they seem to have a very good core at the moment. I think it's safe to say it's the best one on the server right now. I can see these guys giving everyone a run for their money. A solid swim for now, except drop the sister and I'll be much happier.

4. Trading Post FLOAT
Attackers: Rank 10 208094 BP Defenders: Rank 12 68607 BP Average BP per player: 6918 BP

Ahh the first float of the season... This team seems to want to hide behind a facade of being a gold trading alliance, but I can assure you people they are here to stay. I have a friend in here, but I will not be biased about it. So far they have run 2 OP's on other alliances in O54 and both were successful. They took 8 cities from old Joker's wild and eventually caused them to disband. They used to have a pact with Oblivion and eventually dropped it due to internal issues, they later absorbed their good players and went a long with creating their crescent moon shaped core (Not good BTW). They just recently picked up a pact with Vulcan, and now they have no one to fight in O54. So sadly they might not be able to keep up with the BP scores of other alliances. This is my main reason for a float. They have a good team though, and if they choose to fight for another ocean I will quickly raise my opinion about them

5. Spartan Legion SINK!!!!!!!!
Attackers: Rank 4 290909 BP Defenders: Rank 2 317717 BP Average BP per player: 17389 BP

And you've sunk my battleship... I personally hate this alliance so this is a very biased opinion. Their BP scores are quite impressive I'll give them that. Their core is a complete mess, and they have a sister alliance so I don't see them lasting long. Hopelost is in this alliance and in every single world she plays, you cannot take a single god damn city from her... You damn turtle. They are allied with Vulcan and I think this is the only reason why they haven't crumbled yet. Anyways, can someone just crush them for me already?

6. Seven Deadly Sins FLOAT
Attackers: Rank 12 168676 BP Defenders: Rank 14 60513 BP Average BP per player: 6366 BP

See #3, but if they get dropped as a sister these guys will be gone in a flash

7. Vulcan SINK (Not as aggressive this time though)
Attackers: Rank 3 291416 BP Defenders: Rank 7 131296 BP Average BP per player: 11742 BP

Now I'm not sure what happened but these guys used to be up there in the rankings. But the last few days they seemed to drastically drop points. I thought they were doing great, but apparently not. In my books right now they seem to be huggers (The spartans and Trading post). Their core on O54 is pretty sturdy but #2 is giving them a run for the islands. They seem to be doing great at being the aggressors but less so at defending their players. And yet again these fools have a sister. They picked up the scraps of what Trading post left of Joker's wild and made a sister out of them. I see no strategic value from that. If this group doesn't pick up the pace I'm afraid they'll die out like Spock's race did in star trek. Ta Ta for now Vulcan.

8. Kings of Olympus SINK
Attackers: Rank 9 212732 BP Defenders: Rank 9 97370 BP Average BP per player: 7753 BP

These guys are like a punch line to a very bad joke... Nobody enjoyed it and nobody laughed. I see no reason as to why I should ever allow these fools to swim. They are the definition of an MRA in this world. 2 sister alliances and then all they have to show for it is this crap. I think I just threw up a little. Their core sucks if you don't consider their sister alliances to be around. Anyways I'm done here... SINK LIKE THE TITANIC

9. Gold Diggers FLOAT?
Attackers: Rank 8 213865 BP Defenders: Rank 11 82354 BP Average BP per player: 7405 BP

If only this group was playing this world seriously, too bad they are only here for the drama and the gold... Not to much to say unless they kick it up a notch.

10. Sledge SINKING
Attackers: Rank 5 252966 BP Defenders: Rank 3 236168 BP Average BP per player: 14386 BP

Such potential, but they crashed and burned.... I liked how they started off, but I'm not sure what happened here. Anyone who wants to fill me in I'd gladly appreciate it. But until then I won't trash talk, so all I'll say is a Solid SINK from here on out for them.

11. We are Vulcan SINK
Attackers: Rank 22 45109 BP Defenders: Rank 25 25031 BP Average BP per player: 1896 BP

Ah hem* clears throat... These are the left overs from Joker's wild and do I dare say that I am not impressed still? Anyways, Vulcan needs to drop these guys for food. See #7

12. Order of the Black Lotus FLOAT/SWIM
Attackers: Rank 6 243101 BP Defenders: Rank 10 91629 BP Average BP per player: 9047 BP

So by far this group is the most impressive sister alliance in the server. Yes they are low in points but look at that attacking BP for their size
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif
Koodoo's to you guys. Anyways my personal opinion on them is that they could give a lot of alliances a run for their money if they tried to take O55 for themselves. But yet again they are a sister alliance, so I'm instantly biased against them. See #1 for more info

Got a little lazy near the end, but hey I did okay

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Vulcan for the moment is my one hit wonder. They impressed me big time last week. But they also had the benefit of everyone attacking us that day. They decided to take in some players who couldn't hack it here...one of them has been rimmed already.

As for us...I think I was the only guy from Mortis that's here...and I wasn't leading Mortis. That said, I also haven't led revolt since 2016 and haven't led revolt for more than a month since 2012. So keeping the jury out is probably still valid. Would be very offended if you tried to pull that on me in a conquest world though. ;)

DeletedUser15703

Vulcan for the moment is my one hit wonder. They impressed me big time last week. But they also had the benefit of everyone attacking us that day. They decided to take in some players who couldn't hack it here...one of them has been rimmed already.

As for us...I think I was the only guy from Mortis that's here...and I wasn't leading Mortis. That said, I also haven't led revolt since 2016 and haven't led revolt for more than a month since 2012. So keeping the jury out is probably still valid. Would be very offended if you tried to pull that on me in a conquest world though. ;)
Thank you
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
I'll make sure to play nicely from here on out lol

DeletedUser11809

Some very off Intel as always but pretty good overall.

...but not spot on ;)

DeletedUser4951

I had someone in SL not quite figure out Night bonus and attack me through it multiple times. Definitely an adjustment for sure.

DeletedUser15878

Yeah...this is definitely going to take getting adjusted too. Take away the element of surprise though, i dont like it. Ha! So what is the time period to avoid?

Ah, a good rukus is always fun though!