Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Looks like SW is revolting and joining Vulcan. Sigurd's plan is working brilliantly.

DeletedUser15839

Looks like SW is revolting and joining Vulcan. Sigurd's plan is working brilliantly.

I'm not the leader lol.. But if we want to talk about people joining others, let's look at half the world begging to be allies. Just for your team to tell them they suck and then snag in their good guys. Typical of poor leadership. Can't get anything done so gotta have others do it.

DeletedUser15403

Not sure what others are saying word wise, but we aren't telling anyone they suck. We just don't wanna hug it out.

Here's gws look into leaderships mindstate a bit. Or at least from my perspective. Me and arktikiller joined Second World opened basically, and just kept an extremely tight policy on any recruitment as we didn't have a pre-made, didn't even know If we where gonna be a hit, but Nick is a wizard sometimes with networking and he found us some of the best in the area. We than knew, having been a a non pre-made, with top heavy players, and spread out our only chance to survive was to not trust any pacts in our area of operation, focus on a core, and continue Recruiting players who are here to kill. Call that poor leadership. I call it making what we had work.
I'm not the leader lol.. But if we want to talk about people joining others, let's look at half the world begging to be allies. Just for your team to tell them they suck and then snag in their good guys. Typical of poor leadership. Can't get anything done so gotta have others do it.

DeletedUser15403

And we didn't ask anyone to do anything for us... Hence the not pacticting with half the world. I do recall a coalition op on us though with several of the top 5 alliances of the time, we took losses as to be expected since we had cities in everyones core, but we struck out from our core and wound up with a higher gain than loss ratio overall... By ourselves.. Not 5 alliances
Just a thought

DeletedUser15703

Why is everyone so butthurt these days .........
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser4951

I've heard you're in leadership...also have had a few in SL ask to see you rimmed due to that fact. I mean just a couple weeks ago you were talking about this grand plan and how I couldn't understand it. Just doesn't seem to be panning out.

Half world is begging to be allies? Couldn't tell considering most the relevant alliances hit us. The joys of starting spread out. :D

Not sure how we can't get anything done. I mean we're not just taking SL's players, we're beating them in the war too.

DeletedUser15839

Mole, I know you're a good leader and player. Not meaning to down you

TSF: LOL

DeletedUser14888

Not sure about you but I am now ranked the #1 defender in this world and have not lost the city yet. They are still trying. At least with over 33k BP from the attacks I will be able to easily multiply the city loss if it comes to that

DeletedUser4951

What's so funny? Last I checked we are, in fact, beating you guys.

DeletedUser15828

Not sure about you but I am now ranked the #1 defender in this world and have not lost the city yet. They are still trying. At least with over 33k BP from the attacks I will be able to easily multiply the city loss if it comes to that

So your profile says you went from rank below 500 defender to #1 defender in only 2 Days. Maybe some of that defense would’ve helped your alliance from collapsing when you were relevant.

DeletedUser14888

Only if the players were maintaining walls. They weren't we have several new players and we are trying to teach them. We have not collapsed though. I didn't have the birs to effectively help a player with little to no wall.

DeletedUser14888

So your profile says you went from rank below 500 defender to #1 defender in only 2 Days. Maybe some of that defense would’ve helped your alliance from collapsing when you were relevant.
Your just bitter that I am not as easy to take and your alliance is struggling to take my cities. Your alliance also invited me but I told them no I would stay with the friends who asked me to join them in this world. But who knows what the future holds I have seen top alliances fall apart and minor ones take their places.

DeletedUser15828

Your just bitter that I am not as easy to take and your alliance is struggling to take my cities. Your alliance also invited me but I told them no I would stay with the friends who asked me to join them in this world. But who knows what the future holds I have seen top alliances fall apart and minor ones take their places.

Far from bitter, just stating facts. Alliance’s will send out invites to player who they think will help them long term. Whether or not you join is up to you. We’ve gained quality players by merging this last 1-2 Days!

DeletedUser14888

I should at least thank you for the 51k+ BP I got from the attacks. It will take me a while to get thru it all. LOL. You managed to take a city but how many cities will that BP get me to replace it. It took about 15-25 attacks from at least 10 different players to do it though.