Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Sounds like a really long winded excuse for a mediocre start. The point is you're not growing or taking the steps to grow.

I'm not sure how you're helping? Your ABP is low, so is DBP, points too. You'd do a lot better with two cities.

DeletedUser15839

Again, your mind is small and your perspective is narrow. I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to play the game. Take your garbage elsewhere.

DeletedUser4322

Don't pay him any mind guys...the guy is a noob...i stopped paying attention to his rubbish a few posts ago...

DeletedUser15839

And you guys are misreading and taking out of context my words. It's amazing how you guys think you're any good when you can't even understand basic English language..

DeletedUser11809

I understand what was meant by that at least... There are certain strategic advantages that player size can be used for, both being large and small

DeletedUser11809

THAT it is
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser8870

so think a smack talk thready should be created or just this one to smack talk and create a new top 12 list, cause all i see is a lot of trash talking here but not a lot of real action it's like reading ducktales and huey duey and luey going back and forth at it!!!! guess i kinda showed off my age there drat....

DeletedUser6489

so think a smack talk thready should be created or just this one to smack talk and create a new top 12 list, cause all i see is a lot of trash talking here but not a lot of real action it's like reading ducktales and huey duey and luey going back and forth at it!!!! guess i kinda showed off my age there drat....
Woo Hoo Duck Tails

DeletedUser4322

Sigurd....stop replying...even if you think you are going to prove your point it doesn't matter...its like winning the special Olympics..you are still retarded.

DeletedUser6489

Reading this is free entertainment! Way better then any television show....

DeletedUser4951

So I'll make this a bit different this time and give my subjective rankings number in order who I feel the best 12 are rather than just the top points alliances.

1) Grepo With Swag-
Call me biased, but I arrived here due to two reasons. First, they've condensed down to grab a core area. Second, they have the best set of hitters and a decent resume so far.

2) Sledge- Don't look now but Sledge has quietly built up a nice lead vs SL/SW leading 4-2 after a week. They still have a good core and are making a bid for O45. Their lead gives them a nod for now.

3) Spartan Legion/Spartan Warriors- This group also has built up a decent core. But they're still pretty spread out else where. I feel this group has a lot of talent on it and when I look at them, they are getting the job done in most areas.

4) The Order of the Black Lotus- A solid core and some good players warrant top 5 respect.

5) Cobra- This group looked like it was going to do worse than it actually is so far. They have a good core and will probably be able to take on O54. The problem will be fighting off the Spartans and Lotus to keep it.

6) Hot Chickens- They're small, but they clearly know what they're doing. I don't think they'll overtake any oceans on their own. But I do think they're good enough to be a thorn in everyone's side.

7) Kings Of Olympus-
Quietly clustered up in west O44. Not doing bad so far.

8) Knights of the Republic- If talent alone determined my rankings this team would have a case to challenge Swag, HC, and SL. But positioning is also a factor and they seem to not be grabbing many core islands outside of the rocks. That said, this group is going to be a tough nut to crack still.

9) Vulcan- Haven't lost a city to an alliance yet, surprisingly. They do have some good players. But are another team with no core area. Which puts them lower on my list as they're vulnerable.

10) The Crusaders/II-
They're territory is north O44. But they're spread across it. I think they have some potential but they have to cluster up.

11) Infinite Presence-
They have an okay core in O45. But they seem to be the victim child of other alliances like Sledge.

12) Jokers Wild- They have a decent cluster in the deep reaches of O54 and some decent players to give them a shot at running the ocean in the coming months.

DeletedUser4951

They're all Pming me in game. Everyone is so shy lol.

DeletedUser15839

My only post to it is that Sledge is obviously a team of vets under new accounts OR just from another server. For a poor looking team, they are a lot better than everyone thought they'd be.