Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser10912

Apparently its Paul S./Darth Nihilus/ Sunvar :p
lol it's so funny how everyone thought Sigurd was sunvaar/ Darth nelius/ Paul S. then to find out its true totally cracks me up. and to think that I enjoyed Sigurd's (Sunvaar) previous comments makes me nauseous

DeletedUser10912

You're absolutely right. If you also look at my start date, vs everyone else's.. you'd see how I have a MUCH higher ABP avg per day and MUCH faster growth than the majority of the world. There are people who have been in the world since day 1 whereas I started in MAYBE late June or July? And my ABP is significantly higher. Not to mention my multiple GPOTD, LOTD, AOTD, and DOTD awards whereas most who have been around much longer and are much larger don't even have one..

Maybe you need to really look at the facts before you try twisting things. Either way, you don't have to be impressed. I'm not here to impress you. The team I'm on knows that I can fight and I've been a major enemy of theirs. Especially in O44 (in the other world where we're enemies). They are all glad that I'm with them here. As am I.

You're an idiot. we all know you have a million names. Thank goodness i left your alliance. I was annoyed that a person on the council there i didn't like, well before i could say anything, i got a message saying "well everyone hates sigurd but he's here for balance" lol that wasn't even the person i didn't like, but ohh if i knew it was you, i would have been gone the first day. lol and im just gold trading lololol.

DeletedUser15839

You're an idiot. we all know you have a million names. Thank goodness i left your alliance. I was annoyed that a person on the council there i didn't like, well before i could say anything, i got a message saying "well everyone hates sigurd but he's here for balance" lol that wasn't even the person i didn't like, but ohh if i knew it was you, i'd be gone.

Firstly, this makes no sense..

Secondly, you are gone? You left..

Thirdly, my alliance? I don't have an alliance.. I'm on the SL team.

Fourth and last, Idk why you think I'm this Sunvaar/Paul/Darth dude.. Even TSF said he'd leave you to prove of which you haven't.. So, let's go ahead and bury this one as I'm not him. Take your hate for him to him. Not me. You're defeating your own purpose here.

PT: Are you even in this world? And laugh all you want dude. I could care less.

DeletedUser4322

Firstly, this makes no sense..

Secondly, you are gone? You left..

Thirdly, my alliance? I don't have an alliance.. I'm on the SL team.

Fourth and last, Idk why you think I'm this Sunvaar/Paul/Darth dude.. Even TSF said he'd leave you to prove of which you haven't.. So, let's go ahead and bury this one as I'm not him. Take your hate for him to him. Not me. You're defeating your own purpose here.

PT: Are you even in this world? And laugh all you want dude. I could care less.

I am...half your city points and three times as many bps...look me up...its several pages higher than you in the fighter rankings ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

^The haters still can't keep me out of their mouths LOL. Sucks to suck. But you two (TSF and Trixie) SUCK! Peace out suckas!!

#CantKillMe
#YouStillSuck
#NoReallyYouSuck
#SpreadYourLiesPeopleKnowYouSuck

#BeastMode

Oh cool you learned how to use multiple forum accounts. Someone has clearly looked me up on the En externals I guess. ;) Also pretty sure I killed you on Gythium...and Myonia....Can't claim Pella or Actium though, someone else beat me to that one.

Personally, its just little things that lead me to this conclusion about Sigurd and Sunvaar/Paul. I will say Sunvaar "randomly" turning up raises more eyebrows than lowers them though.

DeletedUser14548

Fair Point. I'm finishing out Oropos as my "main". This world is where I'm going to be more a homeland defender vs a heavy attacker. But once fully into this world, I'll grow much quicker. I'm slow at first, I'll admit.
I'll believe it when i see it. Also, stop digging your own grave

DeletedUser6489

Don't see what's with all the hating on Sigurd. And why is everyone on this forum so hateful, is it something about a mid-life crisis that brings out the worst in you slimy old geezers?
I prefer to say, move out of your mom's (or GMA's) basement and get a real life... instead of haters....

DeletedUser4951

Because Paul tried to take advantage of a hospitalized person on Gythium while threatening to break pacts with that guy's alliance. Got rekt. Went Actium under a new name, got rekt + threatened to kill the one friend that stuck with him through Gythium. All while the guy claims he's great.

So yeah if that link holds up, Sigurd will be getting a lot of hate.

DeletedUser4322

Because Paul tried to take advantage of a hospitalized person on Gythium while threatening to break pacts with that guy's alliance. Got rekt. Went Actium under a new name, got rekt + threatened to kill the one friend that stuck with him through Gythium. All while the guy claims he's great.

So yeah if that link holds up, Sigurd will be getting a lot of hate.

I just don't like his name....it should be Dotard

DeletedUser15839

PT: Coolio

Sertag: I have nothing to prove to you. All my credibility comes from Oropos. Not trying to dig my grave. But what everyone seems to miss is that this game takes time. Im in no rush to be "the man". Everyone golding up will ghost down the road. They always do.

Same cycle every time: Come into a world, tell everyone how good they are, how much everyone else sucks, spend a lot of money on gold, cause a ton of drama, rage quit/ghost. Happens every time.

DeletedUser4951

Slow and steady can win the race...that said, I'm barely doing any attacking and lost internet for a day and I've already outgrown you in points and ABP (I've doubled yours in one day of attacking). Not trying to talk smack. Just saying you can't go at a snails pace either to contribute in a meaningful way.

DeletedUser6489

PT: Coolio

Sertag: I have nothing to prove to you. All my credibility comes from Oropos. Not trying to dig my grave. But what everyone seems to miss is that this game takes time. Im in no rush to be "the man". Everyone golding up will ghost down the road. They always do.

Same cycle every time: Come into a world, tell everyone how good they are, how much everyone else sucks, spend a lot of money on gold, cause a ton of drama, rage quit/ghost. Happens every time.
most of this is true.. lots of the same players start a server get on top.. gold the way there.. then ghost.. but it isn't true for all the players who do gold it up

DeletedUser4951

Isn't true if they enjoy the world either or have good leaders or feel challenged.

In En93, we had tons of golders who stuck it out. This is despite starting in all core oceans, fighting other quality teams and mostly taking it on the chin for most the fight, having no pacts, and being under constant pressure. Don't get me wrong, some did quit. But many stuck it out through spam, losses, drama, and stress and they kept finding ways to win wars.

DeletedUser15839

I'm saying there's a specific group of people who do this. Same players, all the time.

Edit:
TSF - To your small and feeble mind maybe. Then again, you have no clue what I'm doing. I nor the team I'm on are concerned about points. Your perspective is small and you think and glorify only that which is in front of your nose. This game is far more vast than your tiny sight. Then again, PT also has this same poor perspective it seems from his few posts. Perhaps this is why you guys are known to be in the specific group I mentioned above?

Helping an alliance/team isn't JUST in ABP growth, or even point growth. There's 0 strategy in growing [in general]. It's something that comes to all in time. What is strategic is to use your growth advantages and the world's challenges to your advantage. Something you may need to learn.. I'd say stick this world out and learn a thing or two.