Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser13333

I should at least thank you for the 51k+ BP I got from the attacks. It will take me a while to get thru it all. LOL. You managed to take a city but how many cities will that BP get me to replace it. It took about 15-25 attacks from at least 10 different players to do it though.

That's called team work. You're welcome for the 50k BP it's useless if you can't conqueror a city. What you're failing to mention is the 10-12k in gold you squandered to keep a city that ultimately you lost. The forums are no place for battle.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser14888

Sorry to disappoint you but spending gold is part of the game. And it wasn't squandered since I got a ton of BP to use from it. I don't know who you are but you must be whining because you couldn't keep the walls down. And I wasn't rimmed so all that BP can go to newer cities.

DeletedUser15839

When I'm COMA, I'm going to close thread making for players and have each world only have a Trash Talk thread. Because that's all every thread always turns in to, in every world..

#SigurdForCOMA2018

DeletedUser4951

Oh lord Sigurd as Coma sounds interesting to say the least.

There is a place to trash talk tho. Or talk about General things like Ambers rat dog.

DeletedUser15689

I would suggest an update on this top 12 list. Things can change in a hurry
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif

DeletedUser836

Stay on topic please. This is a top 12 thread, not a campaign for COMA thread.

DeletedUser4951

Alright back on topic I guess. Sorry if its taken longer, I've had to put some hard thinking into who goes where.

1) Knights of the Republic/The Order of the Black Lotus- Quickly securing O55 and incredibly talented. They're the group to beat in this world.

2) Four Horsemen- I feel they've made a decent impression and are going to overtake O45.

3) The Alliance Formerly Known As Grepo With Swag- Picking up steam in O44. But losing ground in O55. I think third is appropriate at the moment.

4) Vulcan/Vulcan II- Lot of early knocks were given, but they proved me wrong. They're one to look out for and the force of O54 at the moment. Currently absorbing Spartan Warriors it seems.

5) Seven Deadly Sins- Aka Hot Chickens. They look to the other guys to look out for in O45.

6) Kings of Olympus/II/III- Quietly moving up in O44 and parts of O45.

7) Trading Post- Doesn't appear to be an actual gold trade team.

8) Spartan Legion- It appears they're losing a branch or significant parts of one. They're talented enough to linger awhile. But in my opinion, the ship is sinking and they're surrounded better positioned teams.

9) Sledge/Hammer- What a difference a week makes right? They've stumbled since then. Whether they can pick it up or not remains to be seen.

10) Nuggets With Sauce- Copycats...

11) Cellar Dwellers- I've just run out of relevant alliances

12) Oveturned- Here because someone named Painel (Painal) and because see 11.

DeletedUser4951

Same to be honest. No offense to medic. Fig is just the best at the EN mod job. So I'd be all about him making coma.

DeletedUser11809

) The Alliance Formerly Known As Grepo With Swag- Picking up steam in O44. But losing ground in O55. I think third is appropriate at the moment.

Losing ground in 55??? By my last check, you have zero ground in 55 to lose....anymore at least ;)

DeletedUser4951

Well as you know, we weren't really paying a lot of attention to O55. So I don't know our city count there. :p