Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser9378

sticker,220x200-bg,ffffff-pad,220x200,ffffff.u4.jpg

DeletedUser4951

1) Grepo With Swag- Pulling ahead and building its core.

2) Sledge/Sledge Hammer- Quietly over taking O45 and pushing Infinite Presence and Spartan Legion/Warriors out.

3) Knights of the Republic- Will control O55 in time with these hitters.

4) Order of the Black Lotus- Only group with a chance to stop KotR in the near future. They have a decent core. Giving them an advantage in the short term. Have gotten a few from Sledge Hammer.

5) Hot Chickens - Small and powerful. have taken a couple from Sledge.

6) Vulcan- Currently the kings of O54. But no core sets them back a bit. This should be the first goal of them.

7) Infinite Presence- They're losing Sledge but still are concentrated in O45 and top the rankings there. I think their consolidation in one area gives them an edge over some of the ones below them.

8) Spartan Legion/Warriors- This team has begun to take a trend down and are losing cities, namely to Sledge. The internal complaints have begun in this group. It doesn't help that they're all over the map.

9) Kings of Olympus- Drifting down into O45 now like a bad paint job. Expect them to stick around for the moment though.

10) Joker's Wild- They're away from the action so they're going to last a bit.

11) Twelve Monkeys- Actually a pretty talented and small group.

12) Ill Tempered Sea Bass - Not gonna lie, I know nothing about this group, but I just can't justify another group getting the 12 spot.

DeletedUser14888

chikens, tuna, I mean sea bass and monkeys are working together so yeah they might look good but only as a mass group. If you look at sledge's alliance page you will see infinite presence is a part of that group also

DeletedUser15403

Lotta things brewing last few days, gonna see some interesting changes I foresee in the upcoming few weeks. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8870

so time for me to actually state some of my opinions on this world

so i will actually go through and rank the top 10 as there is not a top 12 here no more there is strictly a top 10 from this world and this is my anticipated top 10 for future rankings I am also doing this list completely unbiased as t my own alliance I am in

so without further adieu

1. Knights of the Republic : I project them to take over the number one position within a week or two. This alliance knows how to work together and work directly with their allies when it comes to OP planning. I have not seen them lose any cities in awhile and they continue to take what they want when they want to. Very organized alliance and will become the top alliance shortly.

2. Vulcan : This alliance has come from the depths and are a very strong core unit. I project them to become the number two alliance within a few weeks. This alliance OP's are extremely well designed. They feign attacks and cross revolt and then focus on their primary targets. As with Knights they do not lose cities very often and are a very tight knit group. The ceiling is very high with this alliance and they will become a major player within this world.

3. Grepo with Swag : My alliance. Been king of the mountain since world began but is slowly losing in major wars. Alliance is able to plan and put together great OP but has shown that it is susceptible to an organized OP against them. Alliance will need to refocus on defensive priorities and learn and grow more as time progresses. They can take at will but defending is showing to become a weakness in the alliance. They will fall to number 3 alliance but can regain strength if can begin working together more.

4. Infinite Presence : another alliance like vulcan, they know their stuff and I project them to grow and become a major force within this world as well. Another group that has very well designed plans.

5. Order of the Black Lotus : very quiet alliance with a very very high ceiling. They have stayed out of major wars at the moment and seem to bidding their time before making a major push in the world. They will become a thorn in someone's side shorty.

6. sledge and sledge hammer. This alliance is slowly faltering away. They are losing cities very quickly as of late, any OP against them has been extremely successful. This group is slowly losing their standings and will be slipping down in standings.

7. spartan legion and spartan warriors : another group that is falling very quickly. I sense a lot of discord within the alliance and this will lead to their ultimate downfall. Losing cities, and not very organized on the offensive front.

8. twelve monkey's : very small group that seems to work together very very well. By focusing on their strengths this alliance will be jumping up the list. If they decide to expand their core to more members then watch out for this group.

9.tie between ill tempered sea bass and misfit toys : see 12 monkey's : same thing applies to these two alliances as well

10. kings of Olympus : i foresee this alliance being disbanded in near future but for now they will round out the top 10/

DeletedUser4951

I'd peg Vulcan over KOTR so far. But yeah that list is fair.

DeletedUser11809

A little better here.. much more research on the author's part on this one, meaning you actually took some time to look at stats and facts. Silly Smilly should take some notes from you Deth. There are a few things missing but only because your avail Intel is off about some of these alliances but overall very close. Only 2 things I would change really...but I'll keep those to myself as to not start a ruckus. :)

DeletedUser15839

7. spartan legion and spartan warriors : another group that is falling very quickly. I sense a lot of discord within the alliance and this will lead to their ultimate downfall.

^ I'ma point this out at the end of the world..

A little better here.. much more research on the author's part on this one, meaning you actually took some time to look at stats and facts. Silly Smilly should take some notes from you Deth. There are a few things missing but only because your avail Intel is off about some of these alliances but overall very close. Only 2 things I would change really...but I'll keep those to myself as to not start a ruckus. :)

^Someone with a brain. I love it

DeletedUser15403

I do look forward to seeing how things work out in the next few months... This world is still early and nothing is set in concrete yet.