Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser15839

Lol so many inconsistencies with Sig's rant I don't even know where to begin
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Really legion? Because war has begun, just like I said it would....

Cfrf: Just wait brother. More surprises are still to come. This world is far from over. ;)

DeletedUser15913

"Just like I said it would"

You predicted we'd go to war with an alliance that recruited former psychos players? Did you make any other groundbreaking predictions, like that the sun would come up the next morning?

DeletedUser15839

"Just like I said it would"

You predicted we'd go to war with an alliance that recruited former psychos players? Did you make any other groundbreaking predictions, like that the sun would come up the next morning?

If you'd read my post, idiot, you'd see I told about the horsemen vs OD war. Andddd it's happening now.

I'd also like to point out, that for someone being of "no significance" you guys (TP) sure made it a point of effort to come on the externals and respond to me. And continue to do so.. Guess I'm right, AGAIN! The only fools here are you guys. Keep proving me right at every turn.

DeletedUser15913

We sure got ourselves the next Nostradamus over here. I got another great prediction. I predict KOTR won't win the server. I know, shocking right?

DeletedUser8870

have to admit though these recent wars have popped some new life into this world from a three alliance group coalition that wiped out and annihilated psychos to one alliance group fighting the other 2 parts of that group

TP AND WP vs OD and The alliance that changes it's name every week, who are they this week now?

Will be interesting to see how these wars play out as this will basically decipher how this world will finish. The large GAP from T4H and SINS to TP and WP is diminishing, it will fun to see where this stands three months from now, maybe a new force will enter into the fray?

DeletedUser15876

From my perspective as an original member of KOTR, we started out strong and I think we got a little cocky. We made too many enemies and ended up with battle fronts in all directions. We lost some key players to real life situations and couldn't hold the team together. I was never in leadership so don't know all the the behind the scenes discussions. One thing I could see was Horses & Sinners recognized their biggest challenge was KOTR so they created alliances and tag teamed KOTR out of existence. I joined Psychos when all the remaining KOTR players decided to VM. I thought Psychos were a lot stronger and better organized than they were. 1 week after I joined, the management of Psychos collapsed and I was asked to help stabilize the alliance. Unfortunately many were quitting and there was so much distrust in the previous leadership that there was no way to keep the team together.

DeletedUser8870

From my perspective as an original member of KOTR, we started out strong and I think we got a little cocky. We made too many enemies and ended up with battle fronts in all directions. We lost some key players to real life situations and couldn't hold the team together. I was never in leadership so don't know all the the behind the scenes discussions. One thing I could see was Horses & Sinners recognized their biggest challenge was KOTR so they created alliances and tag teamed KOTR out of existence. I joined Psychos when all the remaining KOTR players decided to VM. I thought Psychos were a lot stronger and better organized than they were. 1 week after I joined, the management of Psychos collapsed and I was asked to help stabilize the alliance. Unfortunately many were quitting and there was so much distrust in the previous leadership that there was no way to keep the team together.

the downfall of pyschos was when KCP had real life stuff to do and he asked the so called leaders to step up, these leaders ended up butting heads and couldn't coexist and work together. the major move that happened was when biohazard was out of left field handed alliance control, a person who was immature and could not handle any criticism that was basically the last straw for most of us in the alliance. we just bidded our time until an offer was placed on the table that we basically could not refuse.

DeletedUser8870

so....this forum world is dead so decided to create a new top list it will be short as there isn't much left in this world alliance wise

so here it is :

1. four horsemen/seven deadly sins : been together since the very beginning, started slow but now they have basically zero competition all it is finding someone attack them take city, with very little effort needed anymore. will be the main alliance group when wonders come into play and the free for all begins.

2. trading post/whipping post : another alliance group that has been around since the server start, strong core very good leadership, will be another in the forefront when it comes to wonders.

3. winter is coming/frost bite/cold front : few good players left here, but alliance is failing bad lately, only cities they can grab are inactives or kicks, haven't seen them take one from an actual active person in a very long time. tendency to support only leadership while leaving others high an dry, will still be around when wonders come but have very little chance of being competitive during this phase.

4. whiskey fist/whiskey wars/whiskey runners/tea party : entire alliance group that has simply turned into turtles, every single city major turtle city, you can only get so far by defending and wonders success will be zero with this group as eventually turtles will be destroyed once other alliances shift focus to them

That's all that is left here, list will be smaller in the upcoming months.