Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

2. Warriors of Greece - Seem to be growing and keeping the numbers up, moving up in fighter points.

I just randomly joined the world and decided to accept an invite from the first alliance that doesn't simply send me an invite and tries harder then "join plz" . Turned out it was Warriors of Greece and I must say i don't regret the decision - the alliance is doing well for such an inexperienced group.

I must say I am quite proud of my method of selecting an alliance. :p

About the whole situation above - while I do not mod US17 I am a forum mod and let me give you a tip:

If you are running out of space in your post because you are posting large evaluations or you aim to provide some service to the community that you think warrants 2 or more posts then go ahead and PM whoever is moderating your forum. It's up to the mod to allow you more posts but do NOT just go ahead and break the rules by double posting and expect us to turn a blind eye.

We are here to help you create a community and a friendly mail can work wonders. That said, lets get the thread back on topic - if anyone has some other questions feel free to PM a forum mod.

About the Top 5:

My alliance has just hit another Top 12 alliance (The Sea Raiders ) quite hard and our first skirmish while brief turned out to be quite successful. We have not made as many enemies as The Rebellion so not unrealistic that we'll catch them soon.

Legions of Sparta and Hell Hounds didn't seem to be in any larger wars till now, with Hell Hounds being behind in fighter rankings - not a good sign really, being too peaceful might stall their growth in the long term.

DeletedUser

keep an eye on Guardians of Pi yes we are new to your list, but with what is going on in ocean 35 &34 Phoenixs revenge wont be an alliance much longer so might as well cross them out. in just a week we have taken numerous cities from them and havent lost 1 to them yet. thats what you get when you back stab all the good players in tthe alliance and make them leave. yes they are alliance jackers

DeletedUser

I need some good advise....Im currently in a bad situation my former alliance The Rebellion is dead set on conquering all of my cities, I had 9 cities and they all ganged up on me and conqured 3 of them. They are upset with me because I left their alliance because I did not agree with some of the leadership decisions they made while I was with them. Every time I try to join another alliance they threatin that alliance not to let me in or they will declare war on them. Ive been holding my ground the best that I can and been defending myself aganst their attemps to take my cities but im not sure how much longer I can keep fighting this huge MRA by myself. Im thinking about just leaving this world all together but ive put so much into this world that I feel it would be a waist if I did leave.....im confused?????

DeletedUser

keep an eye on Guardians of Pi yes we are new to your list, but with what is going on in ocean 35 &34 Phoenixs revenge wont be an alliance much longer so might as well cross them out. in just a week we have taken numerous cities from them and havent lost 1 to them yet. thats what you get when you back stab all the good players in tthe alliance and make them leave. yes they are alliance jackers

Oh really?? I seem to remember you, Psycho King, being removed from Evolution of D3th due to conspiring in a betrayal and sent to the Sister Alliance D3ATH Dealers to prove yourself. Instead, you joined in a 2nd betrayal attempt to take over D3ATH Dealers with hernandezderek1, a known Alliance hopping Spy (self described) who had stepped down as a leader and then suddenly wanted to take over. And who defeated this take over attempt?? I, ShanaMarie, a woman, a female! I've heard of the lies you are telling others about me, but when they ask for the email proof, you suddenly go silent. Hhhmmm?? Unfortunately for you alliance jacking betrayers, I have a problem with deleting emails. So I HAVE the proof! And kicking players just before we take their cities is not the same thing as not losing cities to us, now is it, Psycho??? Check out Blasteroid77. Taken city from GoP! How convenient to forget to mention that way of making it "LOOK" like you didn't lose a city. But we know the TRUTH!! And how long til GoP is blown up from the inside? We've heard the rumors of the team herendezderek1 is building within GoP and is getting ready to split off. And when he does, the first alliance he will attack will be GoP. I almost feel sorry for the trusting leaders of GoP as I have been there. And don't you like the pretty words about defending smaller weaker alliances? All lies. GoP leaders have turned a blind eye and deaf ear while hernandezderel1 and Psycho King and the bunch they took with them attacked and took out a weaker alliance, Kwakyu. We are no longer Evolution of D3th or D3ATH Dealers or Foundations, or Eaters of the Dead or Black. Thanks to the betrayal of this bunch, WE ARE PHOENIXS REVENGE and we have taken an OATH! We have ARISEN from the ASHES of these betrayers and WE tried to defend the Kwakyu players. Regardless of what happens, we will NEVER stop attacking you!

DeletedUser7001

You have changed Alliances 14 different times on this server, and we have never gone after you directly until the end, because we were tired of the BS. Your a coward, you join an Alliance and try to move your way up into a leadership position, well sorry if we identified the fact that your not a leader. You left the first time crying about not getting support on your attacks and the Alliance being unorganized, I think you can ask our enemies and they'll say we're pretty organized when it comes to attacks, and more so with defense.

Cry somewhere else and move to your other server where you have the same reputation. I am sure you'll call me a cheater for using gold as a comeback, but it's old and I'd be willing to say everyone in the top 20 has used gold at this point on a 1 speed server. The people buying gold makes the game free for the rest, unless you think the creators of the game pay for server maintenance and updates to the game out of the kindness of their hearts. Gold is available for everyone, and of you didn't use a little during the Grepolis Games you should have. Everyone points at The Rebellion as the big bad wolf, we have declared on several Alliances, but most declare on us, the last one attacked while I was working a NAP between the two Alliances... That's fine, it is a war game, but everyone thinks they need to gang up on number 1, guess what, even if you take us down there is another number 1 that pops up.

Anyways soap box preaching is not my way, I apologize; I don't need to be turned into a Form Troll. Put simply, Caine513 you made your bed, now sleep in it.

DeletedUser

You have changed Alliances 14 different times on this server, and we have never gone after you directly until the end, because we were tired of the BS. Your a coward, you join an Alliance and try to move your way up into a leadership position, well sorry if we identified the fact that your not a leader. You left the first time crying about not getting support on your attacks and the Alliance being unorganized, I think you can ask our enemies and they'll say we're pretty organized when it comes to attacks, and more so with defense.

Cry somewhere else and move to your other server where you have the same reputation. I am sure you'll call me a cheater for using gold as a comeback, but it's old and I'd be willing to say everyone in the top 20 has used gold at this point on a 1 speed server. The people buying gold makes the game free for the rest, unless you think the creators of the game pay for server maintenance and updates to the game out of the kindness of their hearts. Gold is available for everyone, and of you didn't use a little during the Grepolis Games you should have. Everyone points at The Rebellion as the big bad wolf, we have declared on several Alliances, but most declare on us, the last one attacked while I was working a NAP between the two Alliances... That's fine, it is a war game, but everyone thinks they need to gang up on number 1, guess what, even if you take us down there is another number 1 that pops up.

Anyways soap box preaching is not my way, I apologize; I don't need to be turned into a Form Troll. Put simply, Caine513 you made your bed, now sleep in it.

Its arrogant peaple like you that make the game not worth playing....and no I did not leave your alliance because I wanted a leadership role because im not power hungry like you .Its because I was sick of seeing you constantly in the alliance forum trying to glorify yourself....I mean really how much bigger can your head get Reaper????? As as far as using gold im all for it but some people like you go to the extreme with it. For example I remember a time when I was with one of the other 14 alliances that you claim I was a part of ,you had a 11K city we was going to conquer your wall was at LV 2 and then within 9 hours it went from LV2 to LV21....now come on now you had to of spent a good deal of money for that..Im sorry that some of us don't have the money to pay for our success like you do Reaper I prefer let my skill speak for me and not how much $$$$ I can fork out in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7001

I think I have already admitted publicly on more than one occasion that I am aware that I am an *******, and a sadistic prick to which I am sure a lot of people will agree.

As for the wall, gold doesn't buy the resources to build a wall that fast, that was support form the Alliance and my other cities. Yes gold was used to speed up the process, but your wall build times are not that long, so really not that much gold required to cut that time down a little more.

In an effort to avoid that trolling stage, I say Good Luck to you Caine513 in the future, perhaps another server will bring you better fortune. Until then I am sure you will enjoy the defense points while you continue to put up a fight on Pi against those that would attack you.

DeletedUser

Reaper, I don't know who you were working on the NAP with but I know it wasn't me and I'm the one to deal with. But I do remember you stating that your alliance voted for war with us because they were eager to prove their combat skills. On defenseless outskirt cities. Your right this Is a war game so there's no need for bickering about anyone being attacked.but really to implant spies that's just dirty. But then kitten has unwittingly provided me with some good intelligence as well.

DeletedUser

Reaper, I don't know who you were making working on the NAP but I know it wasnt me and im the one to deal wit. But I do remember you stating that your alliance voted for war with us because they were eager to prove their combat skills. On defenseless outskirt cities. Your right this Is a war game so theres no need for bickering about anyone being attacked.but really to implant spys thats just dirty.

That is not how it happened ITtech. What-so-ever. We started out very friendly. Our only intentions were to take out Outcasts after we finished our war with Plaga Mortis. Reaper informed the entire senate that he was in fact trying to pact with you guys, but somehow, someway, you guys sided with Outcasts and we found ourselves warring with both of you. If you were not involved in the pact process, then someone in your alliance is not giving you all the details that you should be hearing as the founder of that alliance.

And, Caine, you're ridiculous. I've tried many times to make your stay "better" and you turned your back on me. That's fine and dandy, but you somehow find yourself in the ranks of our enemies. That's why you were attacked. If your flag turns red on more than one occasion, and you're within our ocean, you're a target. Plain and simple. Even if you're not red-flagged anymore, you still can't be trusted, and your cities look pretty - - they will be taken. That's all. End this silly conversation, because it's grown to be a bit sad on your part Caine. I thought you were stronger than what you've represented yourself to be, and that, my friend, has saddened me deeply. G'luck on the future Caine. But remember, it was you that chose to leave, it was you that didn't inform the founder of the alliance of your issues, and it was you that decided to join the ranks of our enemies.

DeletedUser7001

Reaper, I don't know who you were working on the NAP with but I know it wasn't me and I'm the one to deal with. But I do remember you stating that your alliance voted for war with us because they were eager to prove their combat skills. On defenseless outskirt cities. Your right this Is a war game so there's no need for bickering about anyone being attacked.but really to implant spies that's just dirty. But then kitten has unwittingly provided me with some good intelligence as well.

Pretty sure I forwarded you the 5 pages worth of mail I had with who I was dealing with in your Alliance as far as the NAP. Also I can promise you I have never implanted a spy anywhere, I don't trust spies but I will use information if it is provided to me. I believe our dealing were respectful, and yes we did vote on the possible cease fire and I did not pull the wool over your eyes and try and hit you blindly. I was up front in the fact that none of our guys wanted a Cease Fire, they wanted war.

It is a war game, and there will be fighting, I try and make sure we're respectful as much as possible. If you or anyone ever gets grief from someone bring it to our attention, we will do our best to correct it.

DeletedUser

That is not how it happened ITtech. What-so-ever. We started out very friendly. Our only intentions were to take out Outcasts after we finished our war with Plaga Mortis. Reaper informed the entire senate that he was in fact trying to pact with you guys, but somehow, someway, you guys sided with Outcasts and we found ourselves warring with both of you. If you were not involved in the pact process, then someone in your alliance is not giving you all the details that you should be hearing as the founder of that alliance.

And, Caine, you're ridiculous. I've tried many times to make your stay "better" and you turned your back on me. That's fine and dandy, but you somehow find yourself in the ranks of our enemies. That's why you were attacked. If your flag turns red on more than one occasion, and you're within our ocean, you're a target. Plain and simple. Even if you're not red-flagged anymore, you still can't be trusted, and your cities look pretty - - they will be taken. That's all. End this silly conversation, because it's grown to be a bit sad on your part Caine. I thought you were stronger than what you've represented yourself to be, and that, my friend, has saddened me deeply. G'luck on the future Caine. But remember, it was you that chose to leave, it was you that didn't inform the founder of the alliance of your issues, and it was you that decided to join the ranks of our enemies.

Thats a lie because I did email you and Candyman about my concerns about Reaper but I guess you had your head too far up his behind to hear me out. You all may be on top now and feeling cocky and invincible but once the game progresses and you start trying to expand to other parts of the oceans im sure there are other alliances that that will knock you off your pedistal.....mabe the Warriors Of Greece perhaps???? I should of listened to Nestle he warned me about you guys before I joined your alliance if I knew then what I know now I would of stayed in Plaga Mortis and listened to Nestle and helped him put Plaga on top just like I helped your alliance get where it is currently at. Nestle if you are reading this I apolligise for my actions earlier on in this world you was right and I was wrong and im sorry.... I had to learn this the hard way... Ill admit im not perfect and yes I have made some stupid mistakes and switched alliances several times because I thought some alliances were going to create something great in this server but then to find out that I was just getting played for a sucker. But you live and learn and im just going to take what ive learned in this world and make better decisions in the future if I choose to play in another world..

DeletedUser

In anyway it sounds pretty fishy to me as when you were supposedly negotiating a pact, with us, that some of your players never stopped attacking us...Talking about not respecting conditions...

It is also very strange that the guys that negotiated with you are now inactive... Hmmmm? conditions not respected ?? conditions that the guy that you were suppose to negotiate with was unaware of... Well

Caine, Thyblest, Reaper, 2 thumbs down ! you make the game less appealing...

DeletedUser

In anyway it sounds pretty fishy to me as when you were supposedly negotiating a pact, with us, that some of your players never stopped attacking us...Talking about not respecting conditions...

It is also very strange that the guys that negotiated with you are now inactive... Hmmmm? conditions not respected ?? conditions that the guy that you were suppose to negotiate with was unaware of... Well

Caine, Thyblest, Reaper, 2 thumbs down ! you make the game less appealing...

Hmmmm? Wasent you with the Rebellion as well......looks like im not the only one who jumped that ship....

DeletedUser

I think I have already admitted publicly on more than one occasion that I am aware that I am an *******, and a sadistic prick to which I am sure a lot of people will agree.

As for the wall, gold doesn't buy the resources to build a wall that fast, that was support form the Alliance and my other cities. Yes gold was used to speed up the process, but your wall build times are not that long, so really not that much gold required to cut that time down a little more.

In an effort to avoid that trolling stage, I say Good Luck to you Caine513 in the future, perhaps another server will bring you better fortune. Until then I am sure you will enjoy the defense points while you continue to put up a fight on Pi against those that would attack you.

I swear I wish Grepo Intel would list how much gold each member uses I would love to see that stat on you....LOL.... And on another note its kinda sad that it took 30 of your alliances cities to take 3 of mine.....But being a MRA you got plenty of members to do your dirty work for you especially when you threatin to kick them out and farm them if they don't.....Its sad that all of my cities that I have left are right in the middle of your alliances nest...If I could I would uproot my cities and move them elsewhere I would but I cant so if you want to keep attacking me then go ahead and I will keep defending all the way to my last sword...You may have struck fear in others in this server but I don't fear you Reaper because I can see right through you and I know what your about and it will only be a matter of time before others start seeing the same thing and that's when you and your MRA will start to fall apart....A ticking time bomb waiting to explode...tick,tick,tick

DeletedUser

its funny that the person who caused all this is defending PR hahahaha as soon as you got power you where afraid to lose it so you herd blu was coming over and and you wanted to look good so you where the first to back ice man with out knowing what was really going on and feeding the fellow members false info and continue to do thanks to states rage admitting it. and how many cites have you guys lost and continue to do down to lv 13 in top alliances. but thats due to people leaving right we havent taken **** your right. its ok you wont last the week you can quote me on that so your opinion wont matter much anymore

DeletedUser

Thats a lie because I did email you and Candyman about my concerns about Reaper but I guess you had your head too far up his behind to hear me out. You all may be on top now and feeling cocky and invincible but once the game progresses and you start trying to expand to other parts of the oceans im sure there are other alliances that that will knock you off your pedistal.....mabe the Warriors Of Greece perhaps???? I should of listened to Nestle he warned me about you guys before I joined your alliance if I knew then what I know now I would of stayed in Plaga Mortis and listened to Nestle and helped him put Plaga on top just like I helped your alliance get where it is currently at. Nestle if you are reading this I apolligise for my actions earlier on in this world you was right and I was wrong and im sorry.... I had to learn this the hard way... Ill admit im not perfect and yes I have made some stupid mistakes and switched alliances several times because I thought some alliances were going to create something great in this server but then to find out that I was just getting played for a sucker. But you live and learn and im just going to take what ive learned in this world and make better decisions in the future if I choose to play in another world..

Caine. . . I'm not even going to respond with a snide remark or personal jab. This is the last thing I'm going to say to you because I feel like it doesn't really matter what you believe, or the others in this forum for that matter, but my members love this alliance. I don't "threaten" my members, I don't "pressure them to stay", and we work very well together. . . If you have an issue with me, talk to me personally through a private message or something, because you're making this a bigger deal than it has to be. This is a war game, and I admit, you're a strong player, that is why it takes five or six people to take out your cities. Don't get so sad about what happens in a "WAR" "GAME". Look at those two words real quick. I'm sorry things didn't work out between us. But, if you have any other concerns, bring them directly to me via PM.

DeletedUser

Yes this is a "War Game" and a part of war is knowing if your being a Dictator or a Diplomat and your alliance are Dictators and like all Dictators throughout history will fall in the end....Threatining and bullying smaller alliances and Rouge players just because you can dosent mean its ok and if that's the kind of reputation you want your alliance to have then so be it but don't be surprised when those smaller alliances and Rouge players you bullyed team up with another large alliance in the future and take you down...Why don't you try that on some of the larger alliances in this server? Oh im sorry you rather pact with them rather than to go to war with them just like you did with the Sea Raiders in the beginning of this world. That's the only reason your alliance is doing so well is because you haven't really been tested because you will pact with any alliance that you feel would be a threat to you and then threatin and attack the rest of the smaller and weaker alliances and rack up culture points that way it makes your alliance look better than it really is....Yea I know your game ThyBlest you and ReaperSF both and it wont be long till others figure out what your up to as well......

DeletedUser

Yes this is a "War Game" and a part of war is knowing if your being a Dictator or a Diplomat and your alliance are Dictators and like all Dictators throughout history will fall in the end....Threatining and bullying smaller alliances and Rouge players just because you can dosent mean its ok and if that's the kind of reputation you want your alliance to have then so be it but don't be surprised when those smaller alliances and Rouge players you bullyed team up with another large alliance in the future and take you down...Why don't you try that on some of the larger alliances in this server? Oh im sorry you rather pact with them rather than to go to war with them just like you did with the Sea Raiders in the beginning of this world. That's the only reason your alliance is doing so well is because you haven't really been tested because you will pact with any alliance that you feel would be a threat to you and then threatin and attack the rest of the smaller and weaker alliances and rack up culture points that way it makes your alliance look better than it really is....Yea I know your game ThyBlest you and ReaperSF both and it wont be long till others figure out what your up to as well......

. . . we helped take out Plaga Mortis at the beginning of the game. :| They were the number 2 alliance. We're at war with the number 3 alliance right now. . . winning the war, that is. And, our pact members who are ranked 4th are warring with the number 2 alliance right now. . . I know I said that was the last thing I was going to say to you, but your ignorance makes it hard for me to ignore you. :)

DeletedUser

winning the war.

. . . we helped take out Plaga Mortis at the beginning of the game. :| They were the number 2 alliance. We're at war with the number 3 alliance right now. . . winning the war, that is. And, our pact members who are ranked 4th are warring with the number 2 alliance right now. . . I know I said that was the last thing I was going to say to you, but your ignorance makes it hard for me to ignore you. :)
Taking a couple cities of a player that left you and joined us does not constitute winning the war. That is a pretty brazing claim to make. I think maybe you should recheck your intelligence. A number of your members are inactive and that number is growing. With out those players there is no one to feed your mighty war machine.