Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser2039

Rave- Are spread out over ocean 55. They have a decent core, though just a little to much members again, good leadership and APP. The thing I don't like is the profile pic. Skull and crossbones. No, just no. Will last a while
I just looked at our alliance picture (didn't to this point) and I actually like it. Maybe not fitting of the alliance name, but it still is very well made for sure.

DeletedUser5088

When I saw that name in the alliance rankings I thought that you must be the founder. But looks like everyone just wants to be you. How does it feel to be famous?

DeletedUser4586

I've felt better.

And that... deserves a mild chuckle. :cool:

Edit: And thanks for that wonderful analysis Primitive.
A few days old now but still relevant, must have been a lot of work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So any thoughts on the new top 12 alliances? (Sea Raiders, Warriors of the Lion, Hell Hounds, Rebellion Rising, Warriors of Greece, The Brotherhood of Steel, The Horsemen, Wolf Pack.)

The only alliance that stands out to me is The Horsemen.

DeletedUser

So any thoughts on the new top 12 alliances? (Sea Raiders, Warriors of the Lion, Hell Hounds, Rebellion Rising, Warriors of Greece, The Brotherhood of Steel, The Horsemen, Wolf Pack.)

The only alliance that stands out to me is The Horsemen.

I'd have to agree, seeing as one of their members is #1 in ABP currently and they are growing fast

DeletedUser

I'd have to agree, seeing as one of their members is #1 in ABP currently and they are growing fast

well hold on just a second haha that abp is purely off quests he had that before bp was over - that abp is not from attacking real active players, yet so I would hold your horses on credibility - haha

DeletedUser

well hold on just a second haha that abp is purely off quests he had that before bp was over - that abp is not from attacking real active players, yet so I would hold your horses on credibility - haha

Derp, BP is over. You can attack other players. It is not all from quests...

DeletedUser

The majority of the Horsemen are veteran and experienced players, I've had my own talkings with them.

DeletedUser13

They look great but they are together with The Rebellion in Ocean! :)
Not easy.....

DeletedUser

I didn't say I liked their techniques, was simply saying that they are experienced players. I'm in the middle of them, literally by myself. Yet I am fine.

DeletedUser

I agree with much of what has already been posted and look forward to seeing how everything looks in the next update.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 72

DeletedUser

I agree with much of what has already been posted and look forward to seeing how everything looks in the next update.

I'll most likely be posting another one in a day or two.

DeletedUser

I may as well do my own here too:

#1 - The Rebellion... - #2 ABP, #1 DBP, #2 Fighters - I can't really comment too much since this is my alliance, but there are quite a mix of players. The BP rankings are still a little too early to judge the alliance.

#2 - Warriors of the Lion - #5 ABP, #9 DBP, #5 Fighters - A somewhat middle-of-the-road alliance imo, although nobody seems to like attacking them. They all seem to be between 1k and 1.5k points which means none of them use gold for cutting build times, but that isn't always an indicator of a good/bad alliance. Definitely a little high on members though.

#3 - The Sea Raiders - #3 ABP, #5 DBP, #3 Fighters - This alliance seems a little more promising. A solid average and a nice high ABP ranking. Expecting some good things here.

#4 - Hell Hounds - #8 ABP, #10 DBP, #9 Fighters - This alliance doesn't seem to be doing much besides recruiting members. Bad BP rankings for their position.

#5 - Rebellion Rising - #7 ABP, #11 DBP, #8 Fighters - You know it's slim pickings out there when an academy alliance holds a top 10 position lol. Again I can't really say much because this is my alliances academy.

#6 - Plaga Mortis - #1 ABP, #3 DBP, #1 Fighters - These guys are doing it right. They have a great point average, great BP rankings, and have started cutting down their memberlist and looking less like an MRA than any of the above current alliances. My current choice for world winners.

#7 - Dragons - #4 ABP, #7 DBP, #4 Fighters - These guys are another good alliance. A nice BP ranking and a decent average with a low player count for being in the top 10. These guys will stick around as long as leadership is good there.

#8 - Warriors of Greece - #13 ABP, #12 DBP, #13 Fighters - Nothing great to say about these guys. A very low point average and a really bad BP ranking. Unless these guys pick it up, they are gone soon.

#9 - The Horsemen - #12 ABP, #2 DBP, #6 Fighters - I had really high hopes for these guys even a few days ago, but they are getting completely hammered by The Rebellion..., and you can see that clearly in the DBP ranks. It's going to take a real turn of events to see these guys make a comeback. Half of their ABP comes from a single member.

#10 - Rave - #6 ABP, #6 DBP, #7 Fighters - I'm not too sure about these guys. I guess Plaga Mortis doesn't really like them, but they seem to be holding their own in the BP ranks and have a reasonably solid roster. Will guess these guys will stick around for awhile longer.

#11 - Domination Complex - #10 ABP, #8 DBP, #10 Fighters - These guys have a few strong players mixed together with a whole bunch of bad ones. I would really hope that the top guys here realize that soon.

#12 - The Brotherhood of Steel - #9 ABP, #13 DBP, #12 Fighters - Honestly I can't really say what the future will hold for these guys. A really low point average but they aren't doing horribly in ABP for their size. Give it another week and I can make a better guess on these guys.

DeletedUser2039

Haha, talking about world winning already? Interesting. Anyway, very well done, +rep for it.

DeletedUser

Anyone want to post on alliances in the top 50 or so that they think will be effective?

DeletedUser

I notice that people in this game don't seem to acknowledge the fact that beginner players can be valuable too. All players are valuable, I would take 5 rookies and 5 experienced players over 5 experienced players any day.