Top 12 ABP

DeletedUser3109

BP for the core oceans, 65 and 56 has ended.
Top 5 ABP
The Organization- Biggest alliance first in abp and Bp overall
Excellent Hooligans- good abp for 6th place but falling fast. Losing members to Riders of the Storm and players just leaving or being kicked out? They seem to be in trouble
Imperium-18th place 3rd in ABP. The only thing I can say is get more players and they are gold.
The Crusaders-My Alliance
Legion of Sheilds- thought to be an MRA but they seem to know what they are doing but 2nd place in 5th abp come on you have to raise that a little bit.
Since Route de la Mort and After the Twelve Gods started late their current positions are understandable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

65 and 56 are not core oceans. The core oceans are 44,45,54,55.

DeletedUser

BP for the core oceans, 65 and 56 has ended.
Top 5 ABP
The Organization- Biggest alliance first in abp and Bp overall
Excellent Hooligans- good abp for 6th place but falling fast. Losing members to Riders of the Storm and players just leaving or being kicked out? They seem to be in trouble
Imperium-18th place 3rd in ABP. The only thing I can say is get more players and they are gold.
The Crusaders-My Alliance
Legion of Sheilds- thought to be an MRA but they seem to know what they are doing but 2nd place in 3rd abp come on you have to raise that a little bit.
Since Route de la Mort and After the Twelve Gods started late their current positions are understandable.

The reason why Excellent hooligans is losing members is because its becoming more and more disorganized....and we are also knowing that waterboyy might be disbanding Excellent Hooligans soon because of previous experience in Omega...so many of us have predicted the dissolving of this current alliance in Athens, so many of us just left.

DeletedUser3109

The Organization- So far they pretty much fit the qualifications for "Powerhouse". Only a couple players not afraid of them wreaking havoc through their oceans. 17k+ that is 10k plus from first to second.
Imperium- 7k- for an alliance that is in 20th place as of now is stellar.
The Crusaders- My alliance 7k-
Excellent Hooligans- failing. 6k-
Riders of the Storm-5k+ This alliance are an average alliance but they took a couple EH members. They seem to be trying a different approach as EH and are staying in 45. They are also showing EH aren't the only aggressive alliance in the southwest.

DeletedUser

EH is going down, I'm killing them by myself and they don't even know what their doing

DeletedUser3109

Update only Top 5
The Organization- 44k+ abp also topping every ranking.
The Crusaders- 29k+ abp My alliance please comment on them.
The Unforgiven-27k- abp Best core in the world excluding TO. nearly every member in 065.
Alter of the Twelve Gods-26k- abp in the south near the outer rim this is very imppressive.
Imperium- 22k-merging into TO.