Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser

This thread is badly needed. Discuss the Top 12 ABP Alliances here.

DeletedUser63

The points of AW only depend of Trys Asgon and another more

DeletedUser39

Well, so far it's quite obvious who are dealing the most damage, and who are taking the most...:D

DeletedUser

I dunno about all the rest of you, but I've only lost, lessee here, about 32 hoplites defending to a lucky strike. Yep, I'm taking plenty of damage. :D

Anyways, it seems Fair Play has completely rocketed to the top of ABP rankings, and they'll probably stay there for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

I dunno about all the rest of you, but I've only lost, lessee here, about 32 hoplites defending to a lucky strike. Yep, I'm taking plenty of damage. :D

Anyways, it seems Fair Play has completely rocketed to the top of ABP rankings, and they'll probably stay there for a long time.

Considered researching City Guard, leveling up your farm, and enlisting militia? Just saying...

DeletedUser39

Deffend an attack with hoplites? It is a thing of noobs

In the beginning stage it might also be tactical; What's the most common unit you'll encounter this early in-game? Indeed, swordsmen. What's the swordsman's weakness? Indeed, sharp.

Nonetheless, I would prefer having swordsmen as deffending unit (Guess which most-common offensive unit it's effective against?), and Slingers as offensive. But, everyone has his/her own strategy of playing the game, and we'll find out soon enough who's the best at that.

DeletedUser63

But the hoplite deffend bad
I preffer have swordsmans and archers, but only deffend if is neccesary, and not lose a lot of units

DeletedUser

I am on the verge of closing this thread as the posts have nothing to the with the top 12 ABP alliances. Please bring it back to topic.

DeletedUser63

We are opinning the attack, and after the attack, he won some bp and the bp are related with the top 12

All is related

DeletedUser

We are opinning the attack, and after the attack, he won some bp and the bp are related with the top 12

All is related

I am sorry if I was not clear. This thread is to discuss the alliances that are in the top 12 of ABP, not individual attacks. If this is a topic to be discussed, a new thread can be created to discuss individual attacking and ABP.

DeletedUser39

Update; Fair Play has surpassed Athenian Warriors in Fighters ranking - and that with 15 players, whereas AW has 78.

Because that gives us an 'introduction' to an average of the Fighters rank, I've made one (Grepolis should make one in-game themselves, I think) ;

1. Fair Play- 1332 Fighter points ~89 average
2. Athenian W - 1311 Fighter points ~17 average
3. =GREPO-ALLSTARS- - 295 Fighter points ~13 average
4. Warrior ES - 259 Fighter points ~12 average
5. To Die For Viva - 140Fighter points ~3 average

Can't be just me that is noticing the distinct difference between the first alliance, and the follow ups - with To Die For Viva having a truely pathetic average.

Looking at where the 'fighter' points come from, we can see that the entire top 10 is 'controlled' by 6 Fair Play members, 3 Athenian Warrior players, and 1 player without an alliance.

Aw still has most of it's Fighter-points from deffending, where Fair Play mainly gets them from attacking.

So, who, or which alliance, is going to chance the statistics up a bit?

DeletedUser

Update; Fair Play has surpassed Athenian Warriors in Fighters ranking - and that with 15 players, whereas AW has 78.

Because that gives us an 'introduction' to an average of the Fighters rank, I've made one (Grepolis should make one in-game themselves, I think) ;

1. Fair Play- 1332 Fighter points ~89 average
2. Athenian W - 1311 Fighter points ~17 average
3. =GREPO-ALLSTARS- - 295 Fighter points ~13 average
4. Warrior ES - 259 Fighter points ~12 average
5. To Die For Viva - 140Fighter points ~3 average

Can't be just me that is noticing the distinct difference between the first alliance, and the follow ups - with To Die For Viva having a truely pathetic average.

Looking at where the 'fighter' points come from, we can see that the entire top 10 is 'controlled' by 6 Fair Play members, 3 Athenian Warrior players, and 1 player without an alliance.

Aw still has most of it's Fighter-points from deffending, where Fair Play mainly gets them from attacking.

So, who, or which alliance, is going to chance the statistics up a bit?
Many members, but little war

DeletedUser

People never understand my posts. I just don't get what's so hard to understand. :(
Maybe people just don't do their research. I honestly don't think 32 hops (against a slinger attack at that) could kill enough troops to gain 70-something DBP. >.>

Anyways, it would seem that only Athenian Warriors and Fair Play could compete for top Fighters, but Fair Play now has top ABP (best way to earn BP) in the bag, taking away their top attacker from AW. Top DBP will likely belong to AW until they kick it. Unless Fair Play kicks it, they'll essentially rule the world.