top 10

DeletedUser

Things are pretty dead around here (besides drunk and exiled getting into a d*ck measuring contest lol). Lets hear what everyones top 10 alliances are and why they rank them that way?

DeletedUser

Ok noone has the balls to post a top ten? Well deez.nuts do. 1-10 are:
1. The Rebels-have a good point average and seem like they know what their doing.
2.Unsullied- dont know much about em but they also have a good point average.
3. Black sails-good alliance
4. Chosen few- homer pick. Solid core and every member is on the same page.
5.Ouroboros prime- top points average in the world. Dont know anything else about them.
6. The exiled- good alliance, they have like 4 academies
7.13th legion-dont know anything about em. Guessing they're an mra
8.zion- see above
9. Section 8- see above
10. Drunk empire- might go extinct soon.

(This is in my opinion, not my alliances) if you get butthurt over my rankings than make your own and state why your ranking is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Im going to make a top ten without The Exiled because of course my opinion of my alliance is irrelevant.

1. The Rebels- definitely the alliance to beat, not much to say about them, great leaders and good players
2. Unsullied- I believe they gained some Futurus Sanguis players? I could be wrong, but fairly well centrally located, seems organized; a side note for them, they are at war with 13th legion from what I heard. Hope to hear about that more
3. Black Sails- Will always be a strong alliance, I remember some of their players, good group of guys to play with. solid alliance
4. Ouroboros Prime- the only alliance I don't know much about, seems like a tight knit group with great player averages, I see them as a real contender later on
5. Chosen Few- Definitely my favorite alliance besides The Exiled, I enjoy playing alongside these guys, basically destroyed Undertakers by themselves with some help with us in 73, but I respect their leader, I expect them to continue their success alongside us in the Drunk Empire war of the East
6. 13th Legion- I've had brief convos with their leaders, seem like a well oiled alliance. not really sure how the 13th Legion vs. Unsullied war is going
7. Zion- Ive heard of their war with Black Sails II, I understand that they are holding up well; id love to see what happens with that, juniper berry their founder is a nice guy, good leader
8. Section 8- ironically rank 8 on my list, has held their own during wars, still surprised they are here, good luck to them. they definitely have a good chunk of DBP
9. Unsullied Legion- This is a growing alliance that I cant wait to see develop, king garmo is doing a good job shifting his alliance to be part of Unsullied, smart move, hope to see them help with the War of the East
10. Vigil- in my opinion is small.. but mighty. has helped us out a lot and is basically another little Chosen Few in my opinion
11. Drunk Empire- im adding them here in my list as 11, because I do respect some of their leaders in the alliance, but they have limited time in Grepolis from the war.

Last edited: