Top 10 alliances!

DeletedUser

i noticed haha, i went on a rampage on my leaders of (the illuminatus) and left the alliance

DeletedUser

Very true, but also very unlikely.

Prior to the sleeper revealing himself, SOL tried to land a CS on a Hive Wonder Island. However, they found it difficult to get past the nearly 40,000 BR placed in the harbor. I doubt they have much left in reserve for another attempted attack on that scale. Additionally, they still suffer from poor organization, ineffective leadership, and a lack of intrinsic motivation; all of which is evidenced by how soundly they were trounced in the World Wonder stage even though they have 6.5M point advantage (the equivalent of 550 12,000pt cities).

By the numbers, the SOL should have beaten the Hive, but they were playing catchup the whole time.

In 61 hours the Hive will have all SEVEN Wonders at level 10.

It's a pretty pathetic win, when you clearly admit you didn't win on merit.

You have admitted to having a "sleeper" agent in your enemy's alliance since the beginning of the game, despite all the major alliance leaders agreeing at the beginning of the game that we would not be using spies. (and that included the Hive). I guess everyone except for the Hive actually followed through on this. All the other alliances played an honest and honorable game.

I can only assume it's because when you saw the quality of the other players on this server, the Hive knew they could not win in a fair game.

You speak of the Hive's skill , when in reality there is no skill.
You don't need skill when your spy tells you what your enemy is planning.

And the Hive's lack of skill is clearly evidenced by the rankings in the game. The Hive doesn't rank #1 in anything.
Not in alliance score, not in attacker points, not in defender points... nothing.

Sure, you built the wonders first.. but essentially it's like playing a game using cheat codes and then winning. It takes no skill, and anyone can do it. And when you do win, the victory doesn't mean anything.

So, enjoy your hollow victory, because as you've openly admitted above, you didn't really earn it.

DeletedUser

It's a pretty pathetic win, when you clearly admit you didn't win on merit.

You have admitted to having a "sleeper" agent in your enemy's alliance since the beginning of the game, despite all the major alliance leaders agreeing at the beginning of the game that we would not be using spies. (and that included the Hive). I guess everyone except for the Hive actually followed through on this. All the other alliances played an honest and honorable game.

I can only assume it's because when you saw the quality of the other players on this server, the Hive knew they could not win in a fair game.

You speak of the Hive's skill , when in reality there is no skill.
You don't need skill when your spy tells you what your enemy is planning.

And the Hive's lack of skill is clearly evidenced by the rankings in the game. The Hive doesn't rank #1 in anything.
Not in alliance score, not in attacker points, not in defender points... nothing.

Sure, you built the wonders first.. but essentially it's like playing a game using cheat codes and then winning. It takes no skill, and anyone can do it. And when you do win, the victory doesn't mean anything.

So, enjoy your hollow victory, because as you've openly admitted above, you didn't really earn it.

dude you quit !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dude you quit !

Thanks Captain Obvious :-D Yes I did quit. I'm still not playing, only observing.

So I quit and the Hive "cheated" -- therefore I guess neither one of us really won then did we :)

DeletedUser

Aubi, How did we cheat? what rule did we break?

Did Washington "cheat" when he beat the British during the Revolution? Did Eisenhower and the Allies "cheat" when they broke the Enigma-Machine encryption? Did SEAL Team 6 "cheat" when they used intel to bag UBL?

DeletedUser

Aubi, How did we cheat? what rule did we break?

Did Washington "cheat" when he beat the British during the Revolution? Did Eisenhower and the Allies "cheat" when they broke the Enigma-Machine encryption? Did SEAL Team 6 "cheat" when they used intel to bag UBL?
yes :) :p :)

DeletedUser

lol unable to understand how these underhanded tactics were solely responsible for your win.

You used a spy to win. You violated your oath. You played dirty and cheap. This is how you won. Your crown is tainted. You are garbage. That is what every one of you is: Mot-Pro, Haristotle, DaCoach, dickyt69, Johncoffey, Karmadura, T r i X e n, Stormy Amphirite and all the rest of you who went along with it. You could not have won the crown without your spy,frogman1.

And if you continue to play in grepolis, don't be surprised if your bad karma you paid forward comes back to bite you

DeletedUser

onto what Salstress, it seems as if US26 is a big world for Delta players, Care to join the fun?

DeletedUser

So, although I'm not in this world I'd just like to say something:

I see that "The Hive" apparently has used a spy the whole time to win. And that players like Johncoffey and dickyt69 and others won as a part of it. And how they have no skill in anything.

I am in the Omega world. And Johncoffey is too running an alliance built by dickyt69 (went inactive) and has 3 academies. They rule the entire southern hemisphere if you will by size. With all 3 alliances averaging 75+ people (so at least 200 total people). They declared war on my team. My team consists of 26 people. Even with the spies they have sent into my team, they STILL cannot even touch us. What do I mean by that? I mean, we're conquering their cities and they can't even land troops on ours.

I encourage all reading this to go to grepointel, use the world maps, put in world omega as the world, and put in fight club, fight club II, and fight club III. And then Revelations rebirth in the world map. And look at the notable size difference. With attacks the send consisting of some RTBs OLU and briemes (yes briemes, not LS) it's a wonder how they even have crowns from this world much less have the size alliance they have in mine.

Horrible and very unintelligent players when it comes to strategy and mechanics. However they do get using spies well. And they're diplomacy runs like this: (me): "did the player that attacked us today out of nowhere go for a BP run? Because he lost all of his troops." (Johncoffey): "Okay, weve marked you red. Prepare to die" <-- LOL.

So I guess my point is this: How could you all let them win? Were you guys so focused on your WW or fighting each other that you ignored The Hive? They might have played dishonorably but it's everyone not in their alliance's fault for not paying enough attention to them.

Forum MOD: I am using my current world, Omega, as an example in my post here. I'm not intending to cross different world posts and such related. Just a point. So I hope that my post here is okay.

DeletedUser

Yeah he quit in my world too. Idk if he's a leader in this world, but he was in mine. Worst leader I have ever met. Like beyond terrible

DeletedUser

Thanks, I wonder what the next big war will be, Horns of Plenty vs. The Federation? The Hive vs. SOL? I wonder...

i was re-reading this thread and came upon this looks like it eded with SOL vs HIVE