Top 10 alliances!

DeletedUser

Well considering those who did the conquest are all now banned for cheating, no wonder a bot took a city. Nice group of cheaters and those in VM you lead.

DeletedUser

You wrong.
We have 1 only player banned and not for using bots...

X is his best friend from Residency in Med School, and he came to visit and stayed with him. While there he logged in using Y's internet connection. He should be back in a few days though.

X is not in our alliance...

DeletedUser

Sure, we we get messages that the player can not be attacked or supported that means they are banned. And it is way more than one player.

DeletedUser

Check again...
(thought you had spies even between our leaders... you was bragging about it)

Well, forget it :)
There is an update on DELTA map (I've switched Mot-pro colors, sorry)

qbtz.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very cool map and very cool of your players to leave me hundreds of free transports to kill off tonight and thanks to defiance for sending support to land behind our CS as well as your own players, nice to have free support for 36 hours. Keep up the GREAT work picking off inactives together. You guys are winners!

DeletedUser

How are you guys doing with US MARINE? I alone cleared 13,000 ABP's worth of troops from the city you stacked so poorly during Thanksgiving. I told the player to invite all his friends but you guys will now be supporting our CS as we finish up our island. Thanks for playing, keep trying we like free points.

DeletedUser

Let's see how many attacker of the day awards I can get clearing your stacked cities on our islands before you guys get US Marine

Here is two so far yet my support in US Marine isn't even getting attacked..........

attacker_of_the_day.pngattacker_of_the_day.png

DeletedUser

From a Southerners perspective, the one thing that has slowed us down the most in O55 and O45 is the number of SOL players who have decided to go into VM. Unfortunately for many of our players, most of the action right now is in O65 and O75 which is too far to coordinate effectively from O46/56/66.

As I've taken over new towns in O55 and O45, I've noticed that many of the farming villages are at level 2 or 3. In comparison to nearly all of the farming villages in O56, which have been maxed out for months.

It'll be an interesting race come January. I like our chances but nothing is certain until the end.

DeletedUser

So now the Age of Wonders in Delta is beginning to come to an end. The Fighting Hive had the lead on all 7 of the Wonders until the Sons of Liberty were able to pull forward on the Lighthouse going from level 9 to 10. However, what the SOL did not know was that one of the occupants of their Lighthouse Wonder island was in fact a HIVE sleeper agent.

The short story of it goes: The Hive Assassins were a far northern branch of the Hive in the early days of Delta. Caught in an indefensible position between the Federation and the Cornucopia there were given an ultimatum, "Leave the Hive and join the Fed or be crushed." So they joined the Fed as an academy alliance, but not everyone was happy. Eventually the Fed collapsed from within and those in the academies were forced to join The Fight Club (a renamed Fed academy), the SOL (the strongest of the remaining Fed allies), or go it alone. Some people had no real choice but to join SOL (for the time being) or leave the game. Now that the Fighting Hive has all of its Wonders either completed or building level 10, their sleeper has revealed himself, switched sides, and demolished SOL's one opportunity to stop the Hive from completing all 7 Wonders.

DeletedUser

very interesting, yes but SOL still has a slim chance, if they are able to knock off one of hives cities, but unlikely

DeletedUser

Very true, but also very unlikely.

Prior to the sleeper revealing himself, SOL tried to land a CS on a Hive Wonder Island. However, they found it difficult to get past the nearly 40,000 BR placed in the harbor. I doubt they have much left in reserve for another attempted attack on that scale. Additionally, they still suffer from poor organization, ineffective leadership, and a lack of intrinsic motivation; all of which is evidenced by how soundly they were trounced in the World Wonder stage even though they have 6.5M point advantage (the equivalent of 550 12,000pt cities).

By the numbers, the SOL should have beaten the Hive, but they were playing catchup the whole time.

In 61 hours the Hive will have all SEVEN Wonders at level 10.

DeletedUser

I guess we all would have to congratulate The Fighting hive on their success. Good job guys! ;)

DeletedUser

They have won the world :)
You can keep playing until the world goes under 300 players when in that case it closes