Top 10 alliances!

DeletedUser

What do you think of the top 10 alliances? post it here!

1. Delta Dawn
seems a MRA, but they are #1 in fighting.

2. The doom reapers
MRA.

3. eNeMy
seems like a good alliance if I look at their profile

4. From the Ashes
same as #3

5. Illuminati
Own alliance

6. EvoLVe
Doesn't really seem like a good alliance to me.

7. Black Legion
Has potency, but a proflie wouldnt hurt :p

8. The Dragonborn
Meh

9. Rebels
Meh

10. Croak of the Battle-Toad
Could become something

DeletedUser

eNeMy is a pre-made from the EN server. They should be pretty good.

FTA is pretty good from the world Gamma... and Croak the Battle Toads are new to the game so failure already

DeletedUser504

I want Croak of the Battle-Toad to do well just because of the name.

DeletedUser

They are a great alliance from EN. ONE*, Legion of Death, both of them are number 1 alliances... they are a great alliance. You said doesn't mean there good. Your right!

THEY ARE A GREAT ALLIANCE. They just come from different names... I see no problem with that as they have proved to me they are good.

DeletedUser504

Just because they're from EN doesn't mean they're good :p Besides I've heard of none of them...

It's also a case of 'how many are we talking, here'?

I mean, if it's only, like, 7 players out of their 58, then I'm not sure if 'pre-made' is the right term. Maybe we'll see them slim down once they kick everyone Afro says they're planning to?

DeletedUser

We have only recruited 10-20 non pre-made people and those are ones struggling and will be kicked

DeletedUser

We only got 1 from that post. The rest from the alliances THEOS is in on the EN server

DeletedUser

They are a great alliance from EN. ONE*, Legion of Death, both of them are number 1 alliances... they are a great alliance. You said doesn't mean there good. Your right!

THEY ARE A GREAT ALLIANCE. They just come from different names... I see no problem with that as they have proved to me they are good.

I disagree, I think they're poor alliances with some good players. What they did on Delphi was recruit every player with decent stats rather than kill them. Followed same method on Knossos.

You want a good alliance from Delphi? Super NovaZ and The Hawks.

DeletedUser

Death Hugz is a alliance from Delphi.... and we are friends and were merging, but most of us are quitting.

DeletedUser13

This World Forum is one of the deadliest I have ever seen and I have seen many! :D lol

DeletedUser504

We could start arguing about whose alliance profile is cooler, if that would be entertaining?