Top 10 Alliances(NEW)- Juktas Edition

DeletedUser9662

Hello noobs of Juktas ;), I am here to post this piece of art. Please note that I am basing this off of stats, not in game since I don't play there anymore. So here we go!

1. Radioactive

These guys have been top dog since the start of the server. Crushing every alliance in its path, leaving no survivors. A recent merge of Anastsais(think I spelled it right) has made the alliance better then ever. They are #1 in every bp stat, they control the core oceans and are still expanding! Final Prediction: Swim

2. Nuke

^^^ pretty much same as above, radioactive academy, they are not where they should be in bp though, 6th in dbp, and 4th in abp, but still... Final Prediction: Swim

3. Hell Hounds

This alliance has some top players in it, and are a top alliance in my mind. I believe they are fighting Radioactive right now, which will prove quite a challenge. 3rd in all bp stats, which is where they should be. I don't like there position though, lot of talented alliances around them, which will make it hard for them to do much. Final Prediction: Float

4. Dark Waters Not really impressive, kind of average. Don't look like they will do much, Final Prediction: Sink

5. Phoenix Rising What happened here? 8 million points then BOOM, 4 million. Looking like Radioactive is putting pressure on them right now. There top player is in VM at the moment and this alliance just looks like it is already sinking. Final Prediction: Sink

6. Syndicate These guys are getting massacred by Radioactive. What's the score now? Last I checked it was 70-4 :D. These guys are not going to last much longer, sorry :(. Final Prediction: Sink

7. The Dirty Rats I don't know about them, sorry :(. Final Prediction: Sink I guess

8. N.W.O This alliance looks new. They seem to be doing well in there oceans, but the bp is AWFUL. It is sad to say the least. If they don't get it up, then I wont be taking them seriously. Final Prediction: Sink

9. EMPYRE I don't know them, but they do have niko :D. Final Prediction: Float then Sink

10. Dark Moon Crappy bp again. What's up with these bp stats guys? They have many other alliances around them that are just better then these guys, Final Prediction: Sink

Sorry I didn't go as in depth as I should have, but I am lazy today and don't feel like typing :D. Hope you enjoyed :).

DeletedUser6798

A couple things.. Syndicate has lasted almost 2 months since going to war with RA, but despite getting our rear ends kicked, the losses have slowed why the gains have picked up. No chance we win this war, but so far we have lasted longer than any other RA target

Also you contradicted yourself, NWO is a new alliance.. so their BP as an alliance starts at 0 with the creation of the alliance. Maybe look at the top players.

DeletedUser

Pretty sad to have someone with no current server knowledge make a post like that. N.W.O has been around for 2 months. And Ana was forced to merge or collapse. Would have been better if a top current player decided to make this.

DeletedUser9662

Pretty sad to have someone with no current server knowledge make a post like that. N.W.O has been around for 2 months. And Ana was forced to merge or collapse. Would have been better if a top current player decided to make this.

Well sorry I was asked to make this . How about next time YOU make it then.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt make a post like this, presuming to know about all top 10 allies. I could only speak on my area of the world anyway. Seems RA has fought or knows all allies on this post so it would seem more legit from one of them. This is just a troll type list anyway guaranteed to start arguments.

DeletedUser8562

Hey Kyle! The only reason nuke is behind in bp is because we started late. Also we were ranked like 4th in points until the Anastasis (you spelled it wrong :p) merger.

But good job! More critique when I get home ;)

Thanks for doing this!

DeletedUser9662

Hey Kyle! The only reason nuke is behind in bp is because we started late. Also we were ranked like 4th in points until the Anastasis (you spelled it wrong :p) merger.

But good job! More critique when I get home ;)

Thanks for doing this!

Thanks for the feedback, at least someone liked it :D.

DeletedUser5088

I think it's a good sink or swim. Good job!

And smash is just mad cuz his alliance is said to sink :p

DeletedUser

Its just your opinion anyway. No need to get mad over it
Its not a bad sink or swim for someone who use to play in this world

DeletedUser

Actually it was the Dirty Rats dismissive i don't know them so sink i guess that bothered me the most. That and someone that has no clue what's going on writing the post lol We like being underdogs, i remember being told we'd crumble 3 days after the Ana war started. And Ty-Louis personally mailing every DW member that we were losing 2 days before they folded.

DeletedUser8562

Ok n.w.o. Good alliance relatively new float not sink

Phoenix rising is the remnants from Anastasis (that's how u spell it) . Their top player wil join us when he gets back from vm :D, and we are just starting to put pressure on them. They are made up of spies for dark waters who Ty-Louis felt bad for so he gave em founder (that's what I heard lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6798

no. I restrict my external conflict to the Upsilon threads... i cant keep up with 2..