top 10 alliance thread-new

DeletedUser8870

seen a lot of requests for a new updated top 10 list, many alliances failing so 10 is best now , I normally do not do these type of things but decided what the heck why not try my own so without further ado here is my top 10 list. this is opinionated and open for discussion and arguing(lol)

1. Hydra - been number one fora long time and will continue to remain this way, everyone said they would fall and go away and they have proven this wrong they keep getting stronger with each day and are a force to be reckoned with. they may no longer have the overall points league but they still hold on as number one attacking and defending alliance.

2. The Greeks - a relative unknown alliance at first that has grown as a force to be contended with. great team work of players and they have proven they know their stuff. they have climbed and will continue to climb with number one in their grasp, hydra has its worked cut out for it with this alliance. the two have been battling back and forth and last time i checked stats it was pretty even on the war front.

3. SC3kBC - a very strong core of experienced players, they have been unchallenged basically in their growth and continue pecking off smaller alliances, will they eventually begin fighting the big dogs? if they do will they still hold their position? this is yet to be determined.

4. DEFIANT - the recent downfall of Ace of Hearts has led this alliance to be placed in the spotlight. small but brutal alliance that is a force. all members are experienced and can take apart alliances very quickly, the future is bright for them and how high will they go?

5. the rabid dogs - another virtually unknown alliance that has rose up from the shadows and have proven they belong in the top alliance picture. they are battling with eott and stats have shown they have taken many cities thus far, will eott begin turning the table and give them a great war? the future of ocean 44 will be on the balance of this inevitable battle.

6. Inked Up- another small aggressive alliance with a great core group of veteran players.

7. Eye of the Tiger - been getting beat up lately and losing their dominance in ocean 44, can they turn it around and regroup and show they are still a contender?

8. Devil Dogs - good attack and defense points, good average player points, another unknown alliance growing but growing in a really quiet area, can they be a contender? we shall see.

9. Labyrinth - strong group, quietly advancing another small alliance with good bp compared to much larger alliances.

10. this one is a toss up, all the rest of the alliances are mediocre at best, so you can take your pick who this position goes to.

DeletedUser

This is a good list. I'd throw Hawks, Blood Money and Annihilation in there, with both Devil Dogs and Labyrinth removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8889

I like how this was posted today and the rank of the alliances is so out of order already.

DeletedUser8870

@ niko i don't go based off the rankings on the server hawks, blood money, annihilation not impressed their attack/defense points are weak compared to alliances their size plain and simple they don't belong in the top 10

DeletedUser10048

Good write up.

3. SC3kBC - a very strong core of experienced players, they have been unchallenged basically in their growth and continue pecking off smaller alliances, will they eventually begin fighting the big dogs? if they do will they still hold their position? this is yet to be determined.

Time will only tell for us.

DeletedUser

little inside on inked up haha, we have 6 member's just learning the game as there RL friends to some of my members. TBH im not very experienced my self.. coming up on 3 months of game play haha... butt we do decent. thanks for the out reach on us ^_^

not to diss on them because im sure this is everyone's excuse when there cities start getting taken, but DD should not be up here.. i dont see them as that good ( will give them a + 1 they stopped a CS of ours )... i just think there are more qualified alliances to be up here.
i would add in
Blood money they seem to be dominating anyone they fight this far http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/35/alliance/201/enemies

nd Annihilation.. very very low losses

good list tho and thanks for the time and effort !

~whitey

DeletedUser

little inside on inked up haha, we have 6 member's just learning the game as there RL friends to some of my members. TBH im not very experienced my self.. coming up on 3 months of game play haha... butt we do decent. thanks for the out reach on us ^_^

not to diss on them because im sure this is everyone's excuse when there cities start getting taken, but DD should not be up here.. i dont see them as that good ( will give them a + 1 they stopped a CS of ours )... i just think there are more qualified alliances to be up here.
i would add in
Blood money they seem to be dominating anyone they fight this far http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/35/alliance/201/enemies

nd Annihilation.. very very low losses

good list tho and thanks for the time and effort !

~whitey

Every the random person, I'd like to say your doing better as a 'beginner' than I did haha.

DeletedUser8562

Every the random person, I'd like to say your doing better as a 'beginner' than I did haha.

he used to be doing (ranked) way better than he is now, but RL got in the way :/
now he is just catching up again, I think.