TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser15336

And who are you? Why is it that so many non-playing people or just random people keep coming onto this forum? Trixie, you calling in the rest of your posse or something because you can't handle a little heat or something? lol

sheesh people. Get a life and go suck at your own world.
I think we should take our relationship to the next level. I'm thinking second base... :D:D:D

DeletedUser11057

Thank you! I finally get a thanks for all the hard spy work I did. But, I'm gonna need a raise before next time. Every time I do this for your you guys it gets harder and harder. And now Sunvaar knows :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
You will get your share :cool:

And who are you? Why is it that so many non-playing people or just random people keep coming onto this forum? Trixie, you calling in the rest of your posse or something because you can't handle a little heat or something? lol

Why are you posting when you're not playing either? o_Oo_Oo_O

DeletedUser15357

I'm in the world and coming back? Already said I'm only in VM because I have a lot of traveling to do this month. Don't worry Mt your best friend will be back babes. You can keep Okaaz though as an "I love you gift" lol. Hydra/Ls city. Useless for anything else

DeletedUser11057

I'm in the world and coming back? Already said I'm only in VM because I have a lot of traveling to do this month. Don't worry Mt your best friend will be back babes. You can keep Okaaz though as an "I love you gift" lol. Hydra/Ls city. Useless for anything else
Hurry back I need more easy takes, this ghosts put damn good fight!!!

DeletedUser11854

Its not worth trying to convince Paul that he lives in a fantasy land. According to him, he's a great leader that's led multiple teams to crowns and can only lose by betrayal. Its best to just let him pretend, there's no helping him. If there was, he'd have learned from his mistakes long ago and improved rather than move onto his 3rd account and deny that its him even.
I guess not Dan..lol. I've never changed my account name because of bad blood simply cause I don't stir crap up..trash is one thing but I could care less what other alliances are doing internally. I'd rather focus on my current alliance and making them happy so they are happy with me and help in red screen times. Egos will clash and alliances will fall on their own. Never know who will make changes as the world drags on..rather be friends then burn my bridges I guess

DeletedUser12104

I just know that you're pretty delusional when it comes to people in this game. But reading what TSF has said, only confirms it.

Shottts fired

. Hey t2 havent seen u around in a while u in the En server

Playing with some friends in EN97. Hope all is well Will. I see you coalition'd up in this world. Kinda hypocritical after all the crap you gave me in Helorus don'tcha think ;)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

And btw we still have no pacts lol .. beer attacked the whole server and everyone attacked back lol.

So ... yea it is not a coallition it was a mutual understanding that we wantet to stopp u guys :)
4 branches vs our 1
4 branches vs mayhem 2
4 branches vs ratts
Beer had 1.2.3. biggest alliances and us banana hammocz were figjting for the nr 12 spott when u guys attacked :p and in the externals everyone is moaning that ot was unfair looooool

DeletedUser11057

And btw we still have no pacts lol .. beer attacked the whole server and everyone attacked back lol.

So ... yea it is not a coallition it was a mutual understanding that we wantet to stopp u guys :)
4 branches vs our 1
4 branches vs mayhem 2
4 branches vs ratts
Beer had 1.2.3. biggest alliances and us banana hammocz were figjting for the nr 12 spott when u guys attacked :p and in the externals everyone is moaning that ot was unfair looooool
When Beer started attacking us we had two branches not even in top 20.

DeletedUser14770

Ag yea thats right they were the only real powerhouse .. thats why i fund it so weird that they are so shocked that everyone else stopped making it easier for them by fighting each other..

Kind of a eady thought process .. if the biggest kid in the yard pick on all 4 of the gsmaller geeks; wy shouldent the geeks work together to fight back :)

DeletedUser12104

Ag yea thats right they were the only real powerhouse .. thats why i fund it so weird that they are so shocked that everyone else stopped making it easier for them by fighting each other..

Kind of a eady thought process .. if the biggest kid in the yard pick on all 4 of the gsmaller geeks; wy shouldent the geeks work together to fight back :)

I mean, that's the exact reason that Evil Penguins, Evil Minions existed lol....... Just funny to see you do to the same mate. That's all. Don't care that you did it, just seems hypocritical to give me crap about it and turn around to do it a year later ;)

DeletedUser11854

If we are coalition, then this is worst coalition ever..no shared forums or ops or pacts. I feel like coalitions are supposed to work together and stuff. I mean we attacked someone that attacked us, and that happened to be at war with most of server. Guess I'll reach out to our coalition mates for some help from now on..or at least some rss..something..maybe just to talk about my feelings.

DeletedUser12104

If we are coalition, then this is worst coalition ever..no shared forums or ops or pacts. I feel like coalitions are supposed to work together and stuff. I mean we attacked someone that attacked us, and that happened to be at war with most of server. Guess I'll reach out to our coalition mates for some help from now on..or at least some rss..something..maybe just to talk about my feelings.

Just using his own words. And might as well have been a coalition. Massive NAP amongst the top alliances to gang up on beer. I still wonder why to this day, in order to have a coalition, do people think you need shared tabs? If your common goal is to make peace with EVERYONE but 1 alliance, and attack ONLY that one alliance....

The coallision against u guys was100% self made , it was not pre planned it was not based on deception .. u guys simply was to big . And in political sciences according to a realism point of view when a state becomes to strong then the other states will have to work together to make sure they survive :) a 5 front war usually never works for anyone

DeletedUser15357

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha my goodness this is GOLD!!! The poor wimps are crying because they have to fight instead of play patty cake!! hahahahahaahhaahahahaha

You're dang right we're the bully in that case then! We're here to play the game how it's intended, as a WAR GAME.

Nobody called anyone a coalition. But ALL of you (Rats, Mayhems, Pandas) have a NAP with each other and Don't act like you leaders don't share a skype room either because I've seen it.

And oh my bad, I guess the geeky kids on the block who are afraid of fighting ever are "smart" for ganging up on the "bully". Please, keep doing so. It only means that ONLY the bully gets to grow stronger and bigger!! You guys are all complete nitwits when it comes to war. For real. I don't understand how you guys even think you're good. EVERYONE whose trying to say crap against me/beer are major golders. And everyone knows it. You guys would be NOTHING without gold. Heck, you're nothing now, but you have a few cities at least so I guess I'll give you that.

I pray that all of you losers leave this game soon so that the REAL fighters can take back this game from you cowards and bring the game back to it's former glory of being a war game. Because this, and especially this world, is entirely pathetic.

I wish there was a penalty for having any kind of peace between teams. Then only the people who deserve to win would. Because they're fighters and aren't afraid to fight.

Gah, anyways, I'm done in these forums. When someone posts something worthwhile, I'll come back then. Until then, peace out crybabies.

DeletedUser11057

I pray that all of you losers leave this game soon so that the REAL fighters can take back this game from you cowards and bring the game back to it's former glory of being a war game. Because this, and especially this world, is entirely pathetic.
Haha this is epic. Too bad all your so called "real fighters" ghosted or ran in VM.

DeletedUser4951

I pray that all of you losers leave this game soon so that the REAL fighters can take back this game from you cowards and bring the game back to it's former glory of being a war game. Because this, and especially this world, is entirely pathetic..

Paul/totally Brandon, if you want real competition, I can oblige. I'll soon be releasing info for a friend's team here. Its only just been announced recently so you'll have plenty of time to craft out your own team to go head to head with them...well attempt to anyways. Just do me a solid, if you run off tail between your legs, don't complain about the lack of chances to face fighters.

DeletedUser14770

I will transfer u RL money of u can show me on skype room with Me ratts and hammocz together not joking here i will fund true ut next world for apocture of that skype room... would be daaamn cool to see ..

since i do not have skype anymore :p

DeletedUser14770

And t2 even though he cant stand me knows this as well .. we do not use skype