TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

smile gett on here , many of the myo guys are comming NeXT week :D
and also a bunch from the EN 98 server hopefully - join it is alot of fighting still going Down :D
I'm in En98 with Lukjackm and Daizan. Though trading pretty much :p

DeletedUser14770

Yea man that server is a tad to slow for me .. of i am to get rimmed i prefer to go out quick ;)

DeletedUser11854

Sunvaar what is really going on man? You've jumped alliances more than I've ever seen in my life of grepo..with conspiracy notions Claiming everyone is fake and spies and should bow down to the mighty "beast"... Seems as though everywhere you go people disband or have major problems. Perhaps the issue is with you and fantasy land mate.

DeletedUser4951

Sunvaar what is really going on man? You've jumped alliances more than I've ever seen in my life of grepo..with conspiracy notions Claiming everyone is fake and spies and should bow down to the mighty "beast"... Seems as though everywhere you go people disband or have major problems. Perhaps the issue is with you and fantasy land mate.

Its not worth trying to convince Paul that he lives in a fantasy land. According to him, he's a great leader that's led multiple teams to crowns and can only lose by betrayal. Its best to just let him pretend, there's no helping him. If there was, he'd have learned from his mistakes long ago and improved rather than move onto his 3rd account and deny that its him even.

DeletedUser15357

History:
Joined world, entered a dead alliance.

Left to join OD.

Did most of everything for OD and was never supported so I left.

Made NN and players asked me to join as I told them we were going to fight (do what beer did, no pacts, all fighting).

SGTSeeker and a few others sold out the team, and Rats Capitalized on us since we were small but were growing faster than anyone in the world. We even made top 10 ABP alliance within 1.5 weeks? Beating out alliances that had been around for over 4 months at that point.

Joined Beer.

Kicked butt in Beer and Beer dominated all taking cities left and right.

Bend leaves.

Trixie takes over. Trixie is Mayhem's rat. Mayhem and Panda live close to one another and are RL friends (and more or less family). Mayhem and NeedCoffee are supposedly dating. Trixie and NeedCoffee are best friend. Tim (rats head) and NC are very close as well. So within their skype room, because nobody could beat beer in a straight fight, they get trixie to kill the team from within. Knowing what I can do, and how nobody has taken a city from me unless it was me vs many the goal was to get me out of beer. Trixie succeeds in this.

Trixie continues to ruin team, and everyone's ghosted (And I have proofs to all of this).

So tell me where this is my fault?

You guys KNOW I can fight and haven't been wrong once about anything in this world. But instead of improving your own skills and learning how I'm always able to see into every alliance forum, every skype room, and always be able to accurately predict every move by almost every player and alliance, you're all too busy hating me and trying to kill me. And not even succeeding in that.. Should tell you something.. But hey, if I am the smartest person in the room, then I guess it's time to ghost because that means there's no one I can learn from to make myself better. And Yeah, while it'd be great to get a W, it's worthless if there's no family with me in it and I'm not able to improve my own game.

But, as I said before, Congrats Rats. You guys have won. I'll admit, this is by far the least competitive and most boring world I've ever played (fighting wise), and you guys (along with everyone else) couldn't finish any wars or eliminate any teams through war, but you did it at least. So Congrats!

TSF: Again, who even are you? Idk why you think I'm this Paul guy when I told you my name is Brandon. Please either hop off these forums or join the world and play it so that your posts actually become relevant.

Side Note: It's going to be really funny when Panda and Mayhem ghost at WWs (both admitted they will and I can prove this).
Also, Panda & Mayhem: You guys done playing patty cake and lying to everyone about you guys only being here to fight? Because I still see you guys pacted with one another.

DeletedUser15336

History:
Joined world, entered a dead alliance.

Left to join OD.

Did most of everything for OD and was never supported so I left.

Made NN and players asked me to join as I told them we were going to fight (do what beer did, no pacts, all fighting).

SGTSeeker and a few others sold out the team, and Rats Capitalized on us since we were small but were growing faster than anyone in the world. We even made top 10 ABP alliance within 1.5 weeks? Beating out alliances that had been around for over 4 months at that point.

Joined Beer.

Kicked butt in Beer and Beer dominated all taking cities left and right.

Bend leaves.

Trixie takes over. Trixie is Mayhem's rat. Mayhem and Panda live close to one another and are RL friends (and more or less family). Mayhem and NeedCoffee are supposedly dating. Trixie and NeedCoffee are best friend. Tim (rats head) and NC are very close as well. So within their skype room, because nobody could beat beer in a straight fight, they get trixie to kill the team from within. Knowing what I can do, and how nobody has taken a city from me unless it was me vs many the goal was to get me out of beer. Trixie succeeds in this.

Trixie continues to ruin team, and everyone's ghosted (And I have proofs to all of this).

So tell me where this is my fault?

You guys KNOW I can fight and haven't been wrong once about anything in this world. But instead of improving your own skills and learning how I'm always able to see into every alliance forum, every skype room, and always be able to accurately predict every move by almost every player and alliance, you're all too busy hating me and trying to kill me. And not even succeeding in that.. Should tell you something.. But hey, if I am the smartest person in the room, then I guess it's time to ghost because that means there's no one I can learn from to make myself better. And Yeah, while it'd be great to get a W, it's worthless if there's no family with me in it and I'm not able to improve my own game.

But, as I said before, Congrats Rats. You guys have won. I'll admit, this is by far the least competitive and most boring world I've ever played (fighting wise), and you guys (along with everyone else) couldn't finish any wars or eliminate any teams through war, but you did it at least. So Congrats!

TSF: Again, who even are you? Idk why you think I'm this Paul guy when I told you my name is Brandon. Please either hop off these forums or join the world and play it so that your posts actually become relevant.

Side Note: It's going to be really funny when Panda and Mayhem ghost at WWs (both admitted they will and I can prove this).
Also, Panda & Mayhem: You guys done playing patty cake and lying to everyone about you guys only being here to fight? Because I still see you guys pacted with one another.
You really give me a good laugh anytime you type anything. You have these fabulous fantasies that you make up in your mind and then start to believe them lol. That i was Mayhem's rat. You're a nut. Nothing that you say makes any sense. I'm pretty sure if i asked Bend24 to come on and clear things up for you, then he would be happy to. When i talked to him last, about a week ago, he was shocked to hear that he had given you a second chance and you messed it up again lol. I hear you're gonna make a come back and try to put Beer back together. Please do, I gotta see this.

And why on earth is it that nobody likes you? You have to change your game tag in every world. Oh, and If you're name is "Brandon" then why is your Skype account "xPaulsx". I remember you specifically asking people in the chat room if they could see your sign on. Hmmmm...now why would you care about that? And just so everyone is clear, your game name in Thebes is "The Gravemind." Stop hiding behind all these secret accounts.

Like Panda said. You really do have it all figured out. Can you give me the winning lottery numbers?

Oh, and Panda, his other game tags are Paul s, Darth Nihilus, and The Gravemind. I'm sure there are many many more but maybe now you will know who your best friend is, since he says you're such good friends.
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser15357

Go ahead and ask him to come back then. I sent him all the screenshots to everything so when he opens that mail he'll see it all. Everyone else has it. And if I was completely lying, then why are you leaving??

You want to talk about a fantasy land, you're living it. I've already proven everything about you Trix. The evidence about you being the rat, you ADMITTING that you're the rat, and how you hate me and everything else is so overwhelming that if you TRIED to come back you couldn't. You're done.

And again, I've already explained this to you. I played "innocent" to you because I knew you'd mess up and provide me with what I needed. I've been playing a long time, you think I don't know things? I appealed to your maternal instincts (since you're a woman) so that you'd view me in a way that would have you trust me and provide me with everything I needed. I played your butt so hard and read you like a book (just like Patton read Rommel) hahahaha.

But like I said, go ahead and ask him t come back then. Just like "everyone's messaged you about me" (Which there is no message) you cannot prove a THING you say. Meanwhile, I've already proven and provided screenshots, mails and other things proving everything I say about you.

Oh, and btw "Uoflgirl" you want to talk about "changing accounts", why'd you change yours??? Funny how your skype name is that as well now..

I know you work at a hospital for the mentally insane but are you sure you don't need to be serviced as well because you sure like to come up with the most ridiculous crap ever and can never back any of it up.

DeletedUser15336

Go ahead and ask him to come back then. I sent him all the screenshots to everything so when he opens that mail he'll see it all. Everyone else has it. And if I was completely lying, then why are you leaving??

You want to talk about a fantasy land, you're living it. I've already proven everything about you Trix. The evidence about you being the rat, you ADMITTING that you're the rat, and how you hate me and everything else is so overwhelming that if you TRIED to come back you couldn't. You're done.

And again, I've already explained this to you. I played "innocent" to you because I knew you'd mess up and provide me with what I needed. I've been playing a long time, you think I don't know things? I appealed to your maternal instincts (since you're a woman) so that you'd view me in a way that would have you trust me and provide me with everything I needed. I played your butt so hard and read you like a book (just like Patton read Rommel) hahahaha.

But like I said, go ahead and ask him t come back then. Just like "everyone's messaged you about me" (Which there is no message) you cannot prove a THING you say. Meanwhile, I've already proven and provided screenshots, mails and other things proving everything I say about you.

Oh, and btw "Uoflgirl" you want to talk about "changing accounts", why'd you change yours??? Funny how your skype name is that as well now..

I know you work at a hospital for the mentally insane but are you sure you don't need to be serviced as well because you sure like to come up with the most ridiculous crap ever and can never back any of it up.
lol you're a complete moron. Trix was new. I've had Uoflgirl for 3 years hahah. And everyone knows what my two names are you idiot. I have no reason to hide. And I wish you had some actual "proof" of something. lol I never agreed I was a spy. You make no sense at all. You should just quit playing this game all together, honestly. It is nice to see someone get so worked up over his fantasies. I have a feeling you will keep talking about this "spy" thing until you're finally 18 years old.

DeletedUser14770

this world is getting smaller and smaller amn now there are only 3 major alliances left :p

DeletedUser11057

Trixie you did well as our agent, we are very thankful. We couldn't hope for better person to spy for us. ;)

Speaking of world becoming smaller, where are slots when you need them the most?!
eb986b0e7d114e00bedcc0d126efc926.png

DeletedUser14770

BANANA SWIM
PANDAS SWIM
RATTS SWIM

Map redundant
bp redundant

DeletedUser14770

hahaha mercy that is insane :p never seen so many Ghosts before in one area

DeletedUser12104

Are you okay? You seem a bit delusional...

hahaha mercy that is insane :p never seen so many Ghosts before in one area

Last time I saw this many ghosts was Golgi when No Brakes mass ghosted

DeletedUser15336

Trixie you did well as our agent, we are very thankful. We couldn't hope for better person to spy for us. ;)

Speaking of world becoming smaller, where are slots when you need them the most?!
eb986b0e7d114e00bedcc0d126efc926.png
Thank you! I finally get a thanks for all the hard spy work I did. But, I'm gonna need a raise before next time. Every time I do this for your you guys it gets harder and harder. And now Sunvaar knows :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser15357

Are you okay? You seem a bit delusional...

Last time I saw this many ghosts was Golgi when No Brakes mass ghosted

And who are you? Why is it that so many non-playing people or just random people keep coming onto this forum? Trixie, you calling in the rest of your posse or something because you can't handle a little heat or something? lol

sheesh people. Get a life and go suck at your own world.