TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser9276

wow this is a measuring competition if ive ever seen one
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
haha everyone have whisky enjoy peace time and in about 30 hrs letts gett this show on the road - no point talking about who is the best letts all just beat the crap outta each other untill we find out ,, FROM the rim have a happy NEW YEAR :D
smiley_emoticons_mttao_schuetze.gif
Happy new year to you to mate :)

DeletedUser3317

I don't expect a lot more players joining this world. My understanding is that this world had a limited player capacity and filled up in the first couple weeks and has been closed. That is why Paros was opened so much sooner than usual. I will agree with Bend we have 3 mains and 1 holding academy but should be back down to 3 very soon. I do find it interesting that we are considered a MRA. Badgers, Cats, Access and a couple others had 4 full alliances and were pacted together on top of that. One player told me he was surrounded by either green or scary and it was limiting what he could take.

I agree with you on the world struggling to find more players. I did not know about the limited player cap for the world (only alliances) and that it was closed at one point. I joined this world about 2-3 weeks ago and came right in. I never knew it was closed for a while. As for the other part of your post, I think Inno is trying to prevent the MRA behavior and multiple alliances working together for wonders with the "Wonders Alliance Freeze Rule" (I think that is what they are calling it.). I never played in a world with this rule, so it could be interesting to see what happens. Like Bend, I have already won worlds in the past and they only give one crown. SO, let others you are playing with have a chance to get it if they want it or have not received one yet. But, it is that thought process that many share. Most people in this world are veterans and play for battle/fun with the hopes of winning the world and not caring so much about the crown. I think that Innos attempt to force single alliances come WW was a nice try, but will not really work too well in the end. If anything it will just make the WW stage take longer since you will not be able to do rotations and alliances are 35 members instead of 100.

Either way, it is what it is and time will tell.

DeletedUser14888

You are right we were able to send resources to player in the wonder alliance so they could forward them to the wonders. Then we moved those in the second alliance that still wanted a crown into the main and allowed one of the wonders to go down a level by a player who had only 1 city on one island to leave the alliance then come back. We were so far ahead of the other alliances on that wonder we were actually able to wait till the new players to be able to donate to it. There are 2 crowns given by the way not just 1. Since I have a crown I am not as eager to get one. If there are other who want one I am willing to support them so they can get a crown also.

DeletedUser3317

You are right we were able to send resources to player in the wonder alliance so they could forward them to the wonders. Then we moved those in the second alliance that still wanted a crown into the main and allowed one of the wonders to go down a level by a player who had only 1 city on one island to leave the alliance then come back. We were so far ahead of the other alliances on that wonder we were actually able to wait till the new players to be able to donate to it. There are 2 crowns given by the way not just 1. Since I have a crown I am not as eager to get one. If there are other who want one I am willing to support them so they can get a crown also.

Now see! That is a great idea. Never underestimate the motivation and creativity of a gamer. LOL! Give it time....I am sure Inno will figure out a way to slow or stop that too. But for now, that will be the plan many alliances will use. Then, gamers will figure out a way to get around the next road block Inno sets up. :)

DeletedUser15406

The easiest alternative would be to add a last man (alliance) standing feature. That way you could either win with WW or after the WW starts, you can win by rimming all of the other top 10 (20?) alliances.

DeletedUser3317

Looks like the Beer MRA waiting list expanded again. LOL! But, they are not an MRA.

DeletedUser9276

Looks like the Beer MRA waiting list expanded again. LOL! But, they are not an MRA.
We had alot of great players ask to join and have players leaving, soon to be more I am sure as the server slows down. As I originally said we will be back down to 3 alliances by the end of January.

DeletedUser3317

I dont think it will matter much anymore anyway. The more mass recruiting that keeps going on and with players leaving this world (even from your own alliance) so quickly and early, This world is going to become more about attrition then game playing (and as I said 20 posts ago). A bunch of us are going to see how this world moves along but have already moved on to Paros and/or are waiting for the next world to open up. I am confident in saying this world is on its last leg...If it is still standing.

DeletedUser9276

I dont think it will matter much anymore anyway. The more mass recruiting that keeps going on and with players leaving this world (even from your own alliance) so quickly and early, This world is going to become more about attrition then game playing (and as I said 20 posts ago). A bunch of us are going to see how this world moves along but have already moved on to Paros and/or are waiting for the next world to open up. I am confident in saying this world is on its last leg...If it is still standing.
I'm still doing plenty of fighting and their is plenty of fighting for those who want to find it. World is far from dead.

DeletedUser3317

If you say so. But dont get active simmers and first time players confused with experienced war players. We just had 8 players in the top 100 Ghost since Peace Time started. This is part of the problem with MRAs. They take up all the oxygen and suffocate the world. People do not like playing MRAs. I think this was part of problem with the EN servers and why many of those players are coming here to play (Know i never played on any of the EU servers. I am just going by what many people say when they come here to play on the US servers). I would not be surprised if you have a bunch of EU players in your however many alliances, academies and waiting lists.

As far as i can tell, yesterday was the big attack from the whole world, but with so many players that are not big (just started out) and first time players (still learning the game). That was it the world Nuke, LOL! ... That is why so many players have left in the last 24-72hrs. Hate to tell you this bud, you may have a few players in the world fighting your beer alliances, but that is it. You saw the big hit last night. This world does not have much else to offer. Which is why players are leaving in large number to go to Paros, Take a break before a new world opens or have been playing grepo so long that they are retiring because the MRA behavior is becoming more and more common place.

DeletedUser9276

If you say so. But dont get active simmers and first time players confused with experienced war players. We just had 8 players in the top 100 Ghost since Peace Time started. This is part of the problem with MRAs. They take up all the oxygen and suffocate the world. People do not like playing MRAs. I think this was part of problem with the EN servers and why many of those players are coming here to play (Know i never played on any of the EU servers. I am just going by what many people say when they come here to play on the US servers). I would not be surprised if you have a bunch of EU players in your however many alliances, academies and waiting lists.

As far as i can tell, yesterday was the big attack from the whole world, but with so many players that are not big (just started out) and first time players (still learning the game). That was it the world Nuke, LOL! ... That is why so many players have left in the last 24-72hrs. Hate to tell you this bud, you may have a few players in the world fighting your beer alliances, but that is it. You saw the big hit last night. This world does not have much else to offer. Which is why players are leaving in large number to go to Paros, Take a break before a new world opens or have been playing grepo so long that they are retiring because the MRA behavior is becoming more and more common place.
:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser4322

This is so funny. Lol...listen guys, Im just a fly on the wall here since im only trading gold (which im making a killing by the way Lol), however, I am well informed with current events thanks to many friends in many alliances. I can tell you one thing though, this server is far from over. There will be a big exodus from beer during the summer (2-3 months before WW). Players you never would of guessed will join, and they are using beer flags to stay under radar. so I was told. Again, this is grepolis, and things can and will change from one day to the next.

Regarding MRA? Who cares? Lol, the fact of the matter is that BEER is unstoppable right now, and there's no real firepower to combat them. Period!

Now back to gold trading lol

DeletedUser3317

This is so funny. Lol...listen guys, Im just a fly on the wall here since im only trading gold (which im making a killing by the way Lol), however, I am well informed with current events thanks to many friends in many alliances. I can tell you one thing though, this server is far from over. There will be a big exodus from beer during the summer (2-3 months before WW). Players you never would of guessed will join, and they are using beer flags to stay under radar. so I was told. Again, this is grepolis, and things can and will change from one day to the next.

Regarding MRA? Who cares? Lol, the fact of the matter is that BEER is unstoppable right now, and there's no real firepower to combat them. Period!

Now back to gold trading lol

WOW! you catch on pretty quick. Way to almost repeat my post entirely. The only thing you said differently was some alliances are using beers flag to fly under the radar and that you left Kos to sim for gold. Which based on your BP since joined this world ( on Nov 25th) it is ver very low. Which was what i was talking about in my previous post of how this world will basically be simmers (like you are proud to admit) and beginners that are still learning. Beer is already bleeding players (as Bend has mentioned) and most of the world just has accounts waiting to ghost.

When i said the world is dead, that does not mean that Inno will close the server because it fell below 300 players. I said it will hit a point of attrition where people will just be here simming along waiting for the WW. WW will not be coming this summer. It will take longer then that. We are currently about 1/5-1/6 of the way there after month and a half. But the world is shrinking and not many players are big in size. Those that are are in the beer-hold-hand-a-thon. Or, on the beer alliance waiting list. When you have MRAs growing like this, a world gets very slow and dull quickly. Which as I said earlier, is why people left for Paros or getting ready for the next world to open.

Take for example you. You are not alone by the way many are simming along (I am making money in this world too, but I do not want to spend any of it because I dont think this world will be very active in a few months). You have been in this world since day 1 and you left Kos. By your own admission you are here for gold. If you are done with Kos, and you are just here for the gold... Does that mean you are building up your cash to use in the next world when it opens?

DeletedUser4322

Hmm, I will have to disagree on most things. I do agree on people coming here to stack up on gold. However, I don't think people are leaving the server because of beer. They are leaving because it is the new grepolis norm now a days. People get a thrilled of building faster then the next guy, and spend gold to achieve supremacy. Once the rush is over they move on to the next new server and do the same. Beer having a "hug fest " has nothing to do with the defectors.

I also never quit Kos. Im still there and still the top defender after almost a year.

And im trading for gold here because your girl is kind of pricey. Lol

DeletedUser9276

WOW! you catch on pretty quick. Way to almost repeat my post entirely. The only thing you said differently was some alliances are using beers flag to fly under the radar and that you left Kos to sim for gold. Which based on your BP since joined this world ( on Nov 25th) it is ver very low. Which was what i was talking about in my previous post of how this world will basically be simmers (like you are proud to admit) and beginners that are still learning. Beer is already bleeding players (as Bend has mentioned) and most of the world just has accounts waiting to ghost.

When i said the world is dead, that does not mean that Inno will close the server because it fell below 300 players. I said it will hit a point of attrition where people will just be here simming along waiting for the WW. WW will not be coming this summer. It will take longer then that. We are currently about 1/5-1/6 of the way there after month and a half. But the world is shrinking and not many players are big in size. Those that are are in the beer-hold-hand-a-thon. Or, on the beer alliance waiting list. When you have MRAs growing like this, a world gets very slow and dull quickly. Which as I said earlier, is why people left for Paros or getting ready for the next world to open.

Take for example you. You are not alone by the way many are simming along (I am making money in this world too, but I do not want to spend any of it because I dont think this world will be very active in a few months). You have been in this world since day 1 and you left Kos. By your own admission you are here for gold. If you are done with Kos, and you are just here for the gold... Does that mean you are building up your cash to use in the next world when it opens?
The only alliance that doesnt have pacts is hand holding, nice try. Troll harder bro.

DeletedUser3317

I assumed you left Kos since you have lost so many cities since sept 27 and have not taken one since according to grepoIntel website. I never said people are leaving because of just beer. Yes, they have made people rage quit. But for the most part people also do not want to be in a boring world where it is one huge alliance. Now that the world is teaming up to go after them means it will get interesting or it will become ridiculously lame.

And please do not talk about your mother that way son. It hurts her feelings for you to know what she does for a living and make fun of it. She does what she does so you dont have to. ;-)

DeletedUser4322

I assumed you left Kos since you have lost so many cities since sept 27 and have not taken one since according to grepoIntel website. I never said people are leaving because of just beer. Yes, they have made people rage quit. But for the most part people also do not want to be in a boring world where it is one huge alliance. Now that the world is teaming up to go after them means it will get interesting or it will become ridiculously lame.

And please do not talk about your mother that way son. It hurts her feelings for you to know what she does for a living and make fun of it. She does what she does so you dont have to. ;-)

Lol love it!

DeletedUser11854

Beer is dominating and from warring with them in the beginning I would have to agree with bender on this..they have 3 main alliances with a fourth alliance of jumpers that will move over once people leave because of being too stale a world. MRA is pretty much every alliance and with every world people will get bored and leave..most like to play beginnings when everyone is equal to prove they can come out on top and take people with no real tactics except over powering them..once tactics must be used most quit and move on to the next world. This world is established now and beer is unstoppable..I guess correct me if I am wrong..just going off what I see

DeletedUser14770

PANDAS TOP 11 (becouse i never follow trough)

1.2.3 - Beer group - definnatly the power house in this server seems to be intent on taking the 4 main core oceans , i see some familiar names and they have their shitt together top in ABP and DBP and in generall point leaders across the board . unless somone can mount a succesfull defense in 44 i dont see wy they shouldent have a firm controll over at least 3 outta 4 core oceans withinn a few weeks. SWIM
19b7ea619431919c5b9254fe3f9c7a64.png

4 Rim rats -slack rats
Core is spread out , dont know many people here but they seem make their core the cross section on the south western side of 45 - a little bit away from the beer groups main front line , but still not far enough away to be safe, i will assume that they are napped with a few of their neighbors to ensure some saftey to stay out of a multiple front war. but they wil need to expand innto 56 IMO to manage not to gett attacked purly in one place (float)

b4f339e17f8acfd4eaf5d87af0f68b48.png

5 HoneyBadgers 5.7.8
Solid Core, just took inn alot of players from reckoning alliances to bolster their ranks - the only real contender to the beer supreamacy IMO and the fight over there on the border of 44 and 45 will be one to watch ,both teams have very strong individual teams and strong capable leaders - this is somthing i can wait to see how plays out. 50/50 against beer this is a classick case of One shall fall one shall rise IMO
(yea transformers are awesome , like robots with laser gunns are not cool ..come oooon) SWIM

13e5243859cdec23a8d6dc8eb7fa52ff.png

9 No nonsense -
Some good players and a solid core , i do immagine that will eventually join forces with Badgers, since this is a world against beer server its in the cards that most of he big doggs on that side of the ocean are working together towards a common goal , i think it will be hard for them grow quickly where they are located but that beein said i have no clue who else they are fighting besides beer ..float

c9609f97e9137f8a6a53ba4247112455.png

10 BOOP
Hiding away on the Rimm like the cowards they are . never seen worse planning or incompitent leadershipp , they will sink like the titanic rumors are they are desendants from innbreeding families in 1800s that migrated to the South pole becouse they were scared of Cod fish, pay theese guys no attention ( SINK)

e2c54343061494ceaa001f2335b15e43.png

11. 5150
Spread out core but some good firepower from a few of the EN servers and some heavy hitters if part of coallition i think it could make beers jobb of defending a little more difficult , it all depends on what game they are here to play , their citys in 64 migh prove to become an issue if a certain other alliance decide they dont like those neighbors but hey those neighbors might be replaced with new neighbors very soon.
this is completly up to beer wether they sink or swim sooo-- ???

5dc8b4bac3fcedf8e1916ecda3bd7210.png

I will appologize for my spelling mistakes in advance --(awesome) i am sure that the more i write the better i will become though so bare with me...