TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser15357

New account, and joined the world late. Can't help where the game puts me. And while yes I could do my own thing, I don't want to, simply enough. As for who I am, not really of concern. Other than just another player who knows a thing or two.

As for the En Vs US servers. I've yet to face an EN player who was actually good vs just spent a lot of gold. Polish a turd and it's still a turd..

Anyways, lighten up dude. Just because I don't view academies like you do doesn't mean this has to become a big ordeal. Go hangout with your beer-mates.

DeletedUser14770

gotta agree on bend on this one even though i dont know the guy from En servers or US - En servers are alot more agrresive and alot of the best american players are there, u know who u are - ive had the privlige of playing with some great players on both servers and i have to to say i am compelled to agree ... En level of play is alot more agressive and expensive ;) but for all the gold spenders there are som incredible talent there , an easy way of comparing the 2 is next time 2 servers open up , just compare the top 10 alliances in the world based on points and bp - u can also looks at maps and see how tight the EN servers cores are compared to US - with that beeing said .. Us servers are great so many genuine friendly people and alot of pride no matter how small they are :D

kind regards tiny noob on the rimm :D

DeletedUser4322

I've been playing EN servers longer than US servers, and I got to tell you, they are way tougher. You have to bring your big boy pants to compete with the heavy gold users. I play under a very popular profile name there (which some of you may know, but I can not disclose it lol), and every time I play on a server there, I know I'm going to be dedicating some heavy time, and dough! It is never disappointing!

DeletedUser14770

True that , tried the new one but 3.2 was a little slow for my tastebudds .. i think most people playing En server have different names on Us servers for obvious reasons :p

DeletedUser15357

Pandus, next time you go to an EN server let me know. I went once and wasn't impressed. I'll agree with you on the gold spending and the core part and that it's more true to the purpose of the game which is fighting, but I wasn't impressed with the style or strategy of the fighting is all. Course, it was only 1 time. As for me being a "noob", as I've stated before, I've been playing since Beta. This is just a new account name for various reasons. Anyways, since the rims a hot topic right now, come hangout :)

DeletedUser14770

will do man ;).. i see u are over on the other side , haha wanna see who can gett to the center first lol hehe maybe ill se u in the middle before this server ends .

DeletedUser9276

Pandus, next time you go to an EN server let me know. I went once and wasn't impressed. I'll agree with you on the gold spending and the core part and that it's more true to the purpose of the game which is fighting, but I wasn't impressed with the style or strategy of the fighting is all. Course, it was only 1 time. As for me being a "noob", as I've stated before, I've been playing since Beta. This is just a new account name for various reasons. Anyways, since the rims a hot topic right now, come hangout :)
Depends what server you played tbh. If it was a morale server those arent as competitive. Given morale servers there are as competitive as no morale here.

I can be semi active on US servers and still do really well, the same can not be said for EN servers. Honestly if this 4/4 was on EN server would be an absolute blood bath. The rim is more competitive on most En servers than the core is here. Last US server I played I wasnt even that active, started on the rim, and was a top 5 fighter within a few months.

DeletedUser14770

I love starting on the rim in the us servers mate :) haha .. i brought a few of the guys from robot snipers in myonia and a coupple old friends nysa and we are having a blast out there on rimm ;) couød never habe done this on en servers as first 5 k city u gett will be hitt :p

But i would say u think many of the players in us server have a high level of game as well , but as u say not as competetive as En ..
Anyways most of u are to far away for me to interact with , but if somone attacks u with brimms and cerbs aah thats probobaly me !

DeletedUser15357

will do man ;).. i see u are over on the other side , haha wanna see who can gett to the center first lol hehe maybe ill se u in the middle before this server ends .

I haven't paid any attention to the east but O44 is a nightmare. Too many alliances, not enough killing off.. we all know how that ends. So in time depending on what's going on with the alliance I'm in, I'll either come scoop up the rest of O44 myself or just hangout and wait for a bigger team to pick me up :) While I've led many great teams and done/CQered tons, I'm not here to play that role per say. More just to explore a few features, test some theories, and tell/show these bums who think they're so good how big of a noob they are :) lol

BUT in terms of your race, if I become a head honcho, I'll give you a definitive yes or no. Until then, I can only do what's smart because I thoroughly enjoy the 0 DBP I have haha

BEND: You're right. It was long ago so I don't really remember that part unfortunately

DeletedUser14770

this is incredible boring forum , come on guys who is top dogs this server ;)

DeletedUser14770

haha no u would not :p i am sure my father would agree with you - but i am iclined to send a like for that one lol

DeletedUser15357

haha no u would not :p i am sure my father would agree with you - but i am iclined to send a like for that one lol

#GotEm

Anyways, everyone will sink. Then everyone will shuffle into new alliances. Then those will sink, and repeat. Then WW time.

DeletedUser4951

Nah I decided against it, Just camping Paros and talking to some old friends until that new world on EN is out. I don't want to join something at high intensity right now and be able to play for a period, then have to rehand off an account or long term VM once RL gets tight. Revolt isn't too bad though, least with the morale off.

Hope you have a merry christmas man! And good luck here. :)