TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser12104

And t2 even though he cant stand me knows this as well .. we do not use skype
Not that I can't stand you, I just don't like hanging out with hypocrites :).

They don't use Skype. They use mumble. A few might use discord but the majority of their alliance is run off mumble.

DeletedUser15357

Panda: Ask your daddy about it (Mayhem)

TSF:
1) What?

2) Again, what?

MT: Hmm.. And STILL more fighters than ALL of Rats, Mayhems and Pandas combined left.. It's okay that you're not any good and that only the best are let in Beer. There's only TWO guys in Rats who have any real value. The rest are all gold bums just simming it out and taking internals and inactives and merging in alliances and saying to everyone else "hey let's all fight beer because they're the bigger threat".

Anyways, NOW I'm out. Let's get back to what this thread was designed for please?

DeletedUser4951

Let me break it down in simple terms.

1) You keep talking about the old school and "real" fighters pretending that you are one. I know a group (Project Venom) that's looking for a world they just formed. I'll be posting information for it soon in premades.

2) Feel free to fight them and make your own team to do it. But if you run off tail between your legs, don't pretend that you're a real fighter.

DeletedUser15357

Let me break it down in simple terms.

1) You keep talking about the old school and "real" fighters pretending that you are one. I know a group (Project Venom) that's looking for a world they just formed. I'll be posting information for it soon in premades.

2) Feel free to fight them and make your own team to do it. But if you run off tail between your legs, don't pretend that you're a real fighter.

Alright I'll answer this one at least. Then I'll check out.

1) You posting a roster?

2) Oropos is my last for a long while. Only doing Milestones [and now newspaper after Thebes] for now on and gold trading.

In terms of "pretending I am one". In a world of pretending, you're pretending I'm this Paul guy whom you love so dearly.. Have you asked him out yet? I'm sure he'd say yes. In which, even you mostly gold up to get your stats and such (from what I'm told - again, don't know you dude). So, back to being in a world of pretenders.. Well, I'm replying to one it seems..

DeletedUser4951

Alright I'll answer this one at least. Then I'll check out.

1) You posting a roster?

2) Oropos is my last for a long while. Only doing Milestones [and now newspaper after Thebes] for now on and gold trading.

In terms of "pretending I am one". In a world of pretending, you're pretending I'm this Paul guy whom you love so dearly.. Have you asked him out yet? I'm sure he'd say yes. In which, even you mostly gold up to get your stats and such (from what I'm told - again, don't know you dude). So, back to being in a world of pretenders.. Well, I'm replying to one it seems..

1) Yes for a friend, not leading it.

2) Okay totally Drandon, just making sure, you seem fixated on fighting real fighters. I threw out the opportunity. I mean I never released a date and the specific settings they won't will be 2+ months away at best. Probably more. But I think we both know that regardless of when its released you won't fight. So I won't pester you about it any further. Just wanted to confirm.

Kinda hard to tell if i'm using gold if you never fought me (we all know you have, not sure why you keep up the charade). But i'll set it straight, i'm playing Thebes with traded gold from Thebes. On Olous (my en world) I only use gold for admin upkeep or events. Often the gold I get there is traded as well. Hope that settles any misconceptions you have about me.

DeletedUser14770

not even gonna try and BS here ;P

i use gold for advisors
i gold walls
i gold brimms
i gold tripps
i gold everybuilding in every city
i usually just by res on the marked for gold just to to relly get the red in my warehouse.''

i actually just gold everything - U get some gold u get some gold EEEEveryobody get some gold :D
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif