Too early Too soon

DeletedUser16215

Is it just me or was this suppose to come out on 17th according to announcement

I better update my calender:p

DeletedUser15255

damn they cant make a good world or read a calendar

DeletedUser14810

Don't forget, it is the 17th in some parts of the world. They can't help it if the 17th for them comes before the 17th in the US.

DeletedUser16215

US-server, German based company, still same date unless we all shifted in time zones

DeletedUser16363

ya. I feel like it should have been the right date since its a US sever XD. We need to ask for Time zone stamp on release dates now RIP

DeletedUser13955

GG Can we get a triple confirmation on future release dates ty :rolleyes::p

DeletedUser11795

It is a 6 hour difference between Inno (German) time and the U.S. East Coast

which would make it a 9 hour difference between German time and West Coast US time.

7 for Central, 8 for Mountain and so on.

Inno has always been vague about the exact drop (world opening) time of the day but the are usually pretty accurate on the date itself.

I just so happened to get lucky that I left a world last night and ta-da brand new server opens up! I was JUST about to go over to the .en servers but then I saw this opportunity.

I am a professional (if you don't know me, just give that a month or two heh..) and I'm going to train some people up on the rim, new people if i can, and not just eat them or let them be eaten. That is such weakness, typically from players too afraid or unable through gameplay to take on a good, active player.

This is my last ditch effort to attempt to "save" the US servers by training up what I'm hoping can or will be a new wave/class of us grepo player. The last time I did this: I trained Chris John, Mazda6, and found both IP Freely and HMZephyr from smaller alliances and brought them into the fold. You can ask any of them (the first 3 are retired, Baris took a lot out of my protege's) about that.