Time For a Vote (For the next world)

• Thread starter DeletedUser15947
  • Start date

What World Do You Want Next?

• Speed 3 Unit speed 3, Conquest, No Night Time Bonus, No Morale and Domination

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Speed 4 Unit speed 4, Conquest, No Night Time Bonus, No Morale and Domination

Votes: 59 54.1%
  • Speed 6 Unit speed 6, Conquest, No Night Time Bonus, No Morale and Domination

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • Speed 6 Unit speed 3, Conquest, No Night Time Bonus, No Morale and Domination

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Speed 2 Unit speed 2, Conquest, No Night Time Bonus, No Morale and Domination

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Speed 1 Unit speed 1, Conquest, No Night Time Bonus, No Morale and Domination

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser13151

yeah not any of your other lex pals. Rude. Check discord lol, I sent you the server link which is also in the comments here somewhere
haha thx. Ngl, I deliberately checked to make sure you and zeke were here. Also, was hoping halo would be in. Idk tho

DeletedUser4951

NOT a valid poll since there is not a choice for NONE of the above. Believe it or not, some people HATE the no morale system as it a gold players dream. Also, some people don't really like the idea of Conquest, I only play revolt worlds, I only play morale enabled worlds and I do prefer Night Bonus worlds.

I will say that if you can get about 1k players to join on to this then good for you. It will be good for the game. However these are not settings I will play on.

To each their own. But I believe they're taking turns. So the next one is revolt. Then conq. Etc. I think morale is more pointed at conquest where its possible to abuse morale through the use of low morale CS drivers.

But generally speaking. Most would consider an elite or high level world to be fast speed and no morale/night bonus.

DeletedUser15165

Ladies and Gents,

Can I ask that you don't flood the Support Team with tickets regarding this thread. The Support Team have enough tickets to answer without you back logging the system. The Support Team are there to assist in any game related issues that you may have.

Any future tickets sent into Support regarding this thread will be closed.

I can assure you that Ryvirath and the powers that be, read all threads in the forum and have seen this thread.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Lurks.

DeletedUser13910

smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif