Tigers Alliance

DeletedUser5088

Join The Alliance "Tigers" on the New World Pi. :D

Recruitment:
Recruitment will be open. If you don't get an invite just message me and I will consider you (Charl). Please have over 175pts. But be quick because later in the game recruitment will become more limited. We please ask that you be an active player. In the beginning there will be no point requirement because everyone is just starting but later on there will be. (WE ARE NOT A MRA)

Pacts: Again message me. If you are an alliance that is either bigger or just below us than we will talk. Don't even try if you are way below us. Same with N.A.P. Pre-Pact with Excalibur

Enemies: Anyone who attacks us. In the very beginning we won't be seeking enemies who haven't done anything to us while we build up our armies.

image.php.jpg

We are based on loyalty on each other.
WE ARE OPEN
Please join while you still can when the world opens
We will control PI

Any Questions?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so an MRA... awesome to see the first one already ready to get conquered by someone

DeletedUser

Recruitment:
Recruitment will be open. If you don't get an invite just message me (Charl).

sounds exactly like what an MRA is by definition.
sending out random invites...

DeletedUser

Recruitment:
Recruitment will be open. If you don't get an invite just message me (Charl).

sounds exactly like what an MRA is by definition.
sending out random invites...

True, I missed that when I read through. We'll have to see. Good luck Charl.

DeletedUser5088

The reason I put that is because in the first few days, if I put too much restriction on who I invite I will end up with no alliance. I will being checking the people who ask for invites, so I won't be just sending out out random invites

Attachments

• aslfl.jpg
    aslfl.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 88

DeletedUser5088

I edited it. Thanks for the advice

DeletedUser5088

I accept our alliances being in a pre-pact. It will make both of them stronger and I like the looks of your to be alliance.