THS SAXONS VM PLAN

DeletedUser

So apparently Mini Cooper, Saxon chief and many other saxons have decided to hit vm in order to hold us off from breaking their wonders...

I am starting to realize that War is made up of chickens who really have no stomach for this game. They are becoming the laughingstock of grepolis with others in that alliance starting to really question if its worth it to stay...

Mini cooper is even writing me saying that he is here to fight, yet he is hitting vm running away because apparently we spend too much gold although in his opinion none of us work...

I have to say to all the war players reading this, your leadership is making you look silly. They are leading you into uncharted territory of Corwardness... I wish you all the best.

I am proud of Mortis for stepping up and taking grep back. Showing people that this is actually a war game, not a game where everyone just sims all server long...

DeletedUser

Saxons Queen just sent me another selfie and she has way to much make-up on and a very short mini skirt with at least 6" heels. Like I said before, she's not my type and I broke her heart so now she left the game. My bad Flip.