Thracian Conquest

• Thread starter DeletedUser2191
  • Start date

DeletedUser2191

Is Naxos going to get the Thracian conquest or are we out of luck?

DeletedUser

when a new world starts after an event has already started, the new world wont have access to it at all...so, definitely out of luck

DeletedUser9662

They just waited a few more days, so players will be tempted to buy more gold to finish the entire map.

DeletedUser

well ive already finished the map while playing in Lamia and cleared 100 total battlegrounds, so im gonna go slow with this one lol

DeletedUser7490

EDITED, i realize this is Thracian quest discussion, not Artemisia one :eek:

I was excited by this quest and the rewards, especially after the Thracian quest which was pretty entertaining,

however once the reality of things struck, I realized how clever a innogames quest this was, think about it, the perfect money maker, a heavily defense loaded city that every alliance member would blow their offense on to clear and conquer, = everybody on complete offense rebuilds for the following days after clearing one...... how many of us have since reduced training times for rebuilds, and then also picked up some extra gold with todays 15% extra offer ? the marketing genius of Grepo, and it worked perfectly >_< lol

PS I hope the mods remember to remove the 100 million silver in the caves, as thats an unfair advantage for any alliance to gain just from a quest. lol