Thought and Prayers are will the Draconians and Family.

DeletedUser600

The Trodai alliance received this message this morning.....

My name is Stella Maria.
You Killed my Grandad Murderer I HATE YOU. HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL
every time you turn this game on you will know you killed a man
How does that feel

It can come to our attention that the leader of the Draconians has had a heart attack, while he did at one point die, he was revived and now in a coma. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family today. We understand that this is a game and you need time to be with your family. Please do not worry about this silly game. We at Trodai are praying for your family. All attacks from us will stop to give your family the time they need and we look forward to playing with you again when you are ready to return to the game.

Abbee

DeletedUser

I dont think they were serious lol.
It was probably a ploy to buy time.
Did they provide you with any concrete evidence?
Because that is a very clever and original Grepolis Startagem.
That will be going straite into my Grepolis Strategies Of War Playbook.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our leader Malwyn passed peacefully into the other world at 4:27 pm yesterday afternoon. Our thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to him and his family. He was very loved among our alliance and he will be missed.

DeletedUser13

Our leader Malwyn passed peacefully into the other world at 4:27 pm yesterday afternoon. Our thoughts, prayers and condolences go out to him and his family. He was very loved among our alliance and he will be missed.

So he really died? :(
RIP

DeletedUser

My condolences to your alliance and his family.