Those Who Have Been Rimmed

DeletedUser8351

I wanted to start this thread for fun. Please stay IN CHARACTER. No personal attacks against any player.

THE GANG is proud to announce that today, October 27, 2014, we rimmed the Leader of HYDRA, Blue.Dragon! THE GANG pulled together and timed beautifully both offensive attacks and defensive support! There were a few scattered attempts over the start of the siege to its end by Hydra and some of their "pacts" to break the siege, but to no avail! Congrats to MCBOB200 of THE GANG!

SENT TO THE RIM: Blue.Dragon, Leader of Hydra

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Consider Alliance M.I.P rimmed.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser

Yup especially after the 3 cities we have in siege currently ;)

DeletedUser

lol dellany already rimmed was wondering how long that take

DeletedUser

Seems like i am the next one here to get rimmed. Has not happenend in quite some time in Grepolis.

But i should have known better than starting on a new world with little time shortly before an event begins:

zvpoxstx16.jpg

But i am not here to throw dirt arround. In the time i had here, i tried to build a fortress and taking it from me definetly showed dedication by the gang. It was expensive enough for sure.

I can only say my last words here now:

Well played Gang and good game!

P.S.: I just now noticed that they have kicked me out before the siege ended. One less for the statistic ;)

DeletedUser9287

i think they count it even if you are kicked out before it ends but ye TG is dedicated to get cities and we love sending players to the rim :D

DeletedUser

Then you have succeded with one more here ;)

But i will not go on playing here. I have my hands full enough on Pella right now.

Maybe there or in another world in a few month, we should definetly try it again. I have not even checked yet, whether i have earned the Looser Award here. Should do that maybe.

DeletedUser9287

lol if i remember correctly how they determine if the allaince loses a city is if the siege started while you were part of an alliance as for loser award i think it would be close but if i recall 1 week is up today

DeletedUser11139

Ouch...That sucks.

The Gang just made it Second in Attacking battle points.