This will be a long world

DeletedUser16083

As this speed 1 world begins, I am setting aside a piece of bread and some rather smelly cheese under a glass bowl. At the conclusion of this, I look forward to seeing which looks worse.

DeletedUser15044

This world is too fast for me. Looking for world speed 0.5 or slooooower.....
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser5524

Still too fast, I want a speed .001 world with 3 week colonization times please. Siege timer/Revolt times should also be 3 weeks to ensure I am awake at some point to react.

Thanks

DeletedUser11833

Still too fast, I want a speed .001 world with 3 week colonization times please. Siege timer/Revolt times should also be 3 weeks to ensure I am awake at some point to react.

Thanks
I like where you are going with this! Why stop at .001 though?

DeletedUser11833

Yes! Perfect!

Also, this world may not be too long, im starting up good ole MRA Killers :D

Rodrk

Peltast
Wait wait wait! I was under the impression that there was a groundswell of support for this world.

What is going on? C'mon guys, they cant all be speed 4. You need speed 1 as well. And forget talking about 2 or 3. It's all or nothing 1 or 4 lol

DeletedUser3317

I used to love fast worlds about 5 -6 years ago. now i like the slower worlds. As time has passed and responsibilities have grown, I need time for RL. Worlds like this are great for me. It allows me to play the game I enjoy playing while not taking up too much time. And with the creation of the app a few years ago, makes it much better and easier with alerts.

DeletedUser11833

I used to love fast worlds about 5 -6 years ago. now i like the slower worlds. As time has passed and responsibilities have grown, I need time for RL. Worlds like this are great for me. It allows me to play the game I enjoy playing while not taking up too much time. And with the creation of the app a few years ago, makes it much better and easier with alerts.
Perfect explanation!

DeletedUser16099

Is there a way to get alerted when the world is going to open? I just got back into grepo and like speed 1 for the same reasons as Skrew