THIS WEEKS MERGER

DeletedUser

I'd like to know what people think of this. Let's get some intelligent input, and opinions.

It will make this world that much more interesting, i have a funny feeling that you will see a great deal more on flip flopping alliances in the near future. I actually like this cause it gives some of the smaller alliances a chance to get in on the fun. Lots of mega pacts going on right now that at some point will have to go bye bye. I'm enjoying this world cause there seems to be more diversity than most worlds.

DeletedUser

It will make this world that much more interesting, i have a funny feeling that you will see a great deal more on flip flopping alliances in the near future. I actually like this cause it gives some of the smaller alliances a chance to get in on the fun. Lots of mega pacts going on right now that at some point will have to go bye bye. I'm enjoying this world cause there seems to be more diversity than most worlds.

Things will be alot more competitive now. I really do like that :)

DeletedUser

Yes it will and that's a good thing, keeps everyone on their toes.

DeletedUser

First of all Supa stop lying, you played in this world and quit..and to say you never even joined it LOL...I have a msg to prove this. Second of all, Supa, I will have to admit, you are a good player, you were the only one that helped me somewhat in Knoss while Hydra did nothing while I defended and pushed a whole ocean on my own vs the SIMS...you know exactly what I am talking about. I had to ping you a few times to wake up and help me. Anyhow, nj on getting the new job...

DeletedUser10048

First of all Supa stop lying, you played in this world and quit..and to say you never even joined it LOL...I have a msg to prove this.

Please PM me said message because on looking upon ingame accolades etc and from my own knowledge I only see Knossos, Olympia and Troy.

As for the rest of this thread, let's keep it on topic about the said merger.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please PM me said message because on looking upon ingame accolades etc and from my own knowledge I only see Knossos, Olympia and Troy.

As for the rest of this thread, let's keep it on topic about the said merger.

Thanks.
You will soon learn that due to his incompetence here he focuses on other worlds a lot.

DeletedUser10048

Ladies and Gents,

Again please keep this on topic, Toobe:

Your concerns have been noted and are being investigated, if you need to discuss this further please Private Mail Dragone.

Regards.

DeletedUser11705

Well unfortunate for you guys your now stuck with me :p, back to topic.... I'm intrigued on the happenings so I would like Mayo to produce a newspaper (including this) at his leisure (with reports :)) to encapsulate the whole on goings and bring me up to speed with this world.

Lets have it has a PnP type newspaper and ill try to carry this on alliance by alliance.

What do you say Mayo, you in or out ?

I have no real say in anything to do with this but I like this newspaper idea lol. Have like a recent conquest section and other stuff. I have the layout in my head at the moment

I might end up making one and posting it on Sunday. Any objections?

DeletedUser

2-3 threads on Toobe...you guys are making me blush :) LOL...MAYO, where is the PNP...stop slacking foo!

DeletedUser

RIP BTE, PANDA, and all the other failed alliances we lost. You won't be missed.

DeletedUser2568

LOL thats funny because most of your alliance is now Ex pandas and other failed alliances.

Whats even funnier about his statement Al is that he was apart of one of those failed alliances... I do recall a post monsters 4 lyfe right?

DeletedUser

Glad you caught that LOL, didn't want to be laughing alone.

I said DV for lyfe, not monsters silly. :D