THIS WEEKS MERGER

DeletedUser

Looks like Panda and BTE has just merged!!! What will this bring for the server? What will the greeks do? Will the Celtics get involved? Will toobe finally be rimmed? Guess we will see :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Time for the Mayo show to come to an end..I will be seeing less and less of you as the weeks progress...LOL..Ever been fishing before? I catch the fish..even wit HUGE mouths,..with my little bait

DeletedUser

I am interested to how this goes about. its not a bad thing but it will be a noticeable change in how things go down in their and local alliances, areas. Also Rimming Toobe wont get rid of him because he never leaves, but then again...is that a bad thing?

DeletedUser

I am interested to how this goes about. its not a bad thing but it will be a noticeable change in how things go down in their and local alliances, areas. Also Rimming Toobe wont get rid of him because he never leaves, but then again...is that a bad thing?

He is like a virus haha.

DeletedUser10048

Hey they kill our enemies so who cares. always good to have someone here to make the game interesting

There's interesting and plain annoying, not sure Toobe can differentiate. I don't and have not played this world but seems this merger has people in a little frenzy.

DeletedUser

why are you posting then? Hi my name is SUPA, I never play this world..but Toobe blah blah blah!

DeletedUser

There's interesting and plain annoying, not sure Toobe can differentiate. I don't and have not played this world but seems this merger has people in a little frenzy.

when you have been in an alliance with him before you get used to it lol. Toobe is like family :p

DeletedUser10048

when you have been in an alliance with him before you get used to it lol. Toobe is like family :p

Yeah I remember the guys in Knossos saying they couldn't handle his ego any longer but that's a different world and story.

why are you posting then? Hi my name is SUPA, I never play this world..but Toobe blah blah blah!

Why shouldn't I post here ? anyway back to topic, anybody got an update on how this merger is going ?

DeletedUser

Yeah I remember the guys in Knossos saying they couldn't handle is ego any longer but that's a different world and story.

Why shouldn't I post here ? anyway back to topic, anybody got an update on how this merger is going ?

really good I think I am trying to get a invitation but Toobe told me I spend too much gold
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser9851

I'd like to know what people think of this. Let's get some intelligent input, and opinions.

DeletedUser6677

supafletch is just like toobe in a sense

... he complained about not having forum mod rights ... except supafletch got them and toobe just stomped off without them like a baby
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser10048

supafletch is just like toobe in a sense

... he complained about not having forum mod rights ... except supafletch got them and toobe just stomped off without them like a baby
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Well unfortunate for you guys your now stuck with me :p, back to topic.... I'm intrigued on the happenings so I would like Mayo to produce a newspaper (including this) at his leisure (with reports :)) to encapsulate the whole on goings and bring me up to speed with this world.

Lets have it has a PnP type newspaper and ill try to carry this on alliance by alliance.

What do you say Mayo, you in or out ?

DeletedUser

You certainly are more involved in the worlds you mod than I am, might be a good thing.

On the topic of the war, looking at a current map of BTE, CBS, MV, and asylum (basically, the main alliances and their academies) CBS/MV should be losing a lot of cities to BTE/asylum as they're fairly intermixed inside BTE's/asylum's territory, while BTE/asylum is a little less intermixed inside CBS'/MV's territory, and, using the past 14 days conquests, BTE/asylum has taken 24, MV/CBS has taken 16, showing the stats do correlate somewhat.
Looks to be a close war. Or so I would say if most of the conquests have been the bigger alliance on the smaller alliance, that is, MV to asylum and BTE to CBS. Just MV vs BTE is 4 to 1 respectively. I'm interested to know which bigger alliance will pull ahead.

If anyone is interested, I can make and keep a detailed stat thread up to date. Here's a link to how I did it back in EN Theta. If there's some interest I'll take some time every so often.

DeletedUser10048

You certainly are more involved in the worlds you mod than I am, might be a good thing.

Sshhh *whispers* its my first world as a Mod, got to at least pretend I know what I'm doing :confused:

If anyone is interested, I can make and keep a detailed stat thread up to date.

I'm pretty certain anything that rejuvenates the forum and has some boasting power to it is a winner in my eyes.

DeletedUser

Well unfortunate for you guys your now stuck with me :p, back to topic.... I'm intrigued on the happenings so I would like Mayo to produce a newspaper (including this) at his leisure (with reports :)) to encapsulate the whole on goings and bring me up to speed with this world.

Lets have it has a PnP type newspaper and ill try to carry this on alliance by alliance.

What do you say Mayo, you in or out ?

I can do this :) what do you want to see first? haha