This is how current #1 on the server plays

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
The ironic thing about this entire thread is that this woman has the nerve to complain about spam, while she's been spamming me for a couple of days with tiny attacks and a ton of small spies.

I guess it's time to return the favor.
Dude, you're not a big whiner, you're a huge whiner.
I have been spamming you for a couple of days? What a whiner's exaggeration! I HC-ed you 3 days ago for a first time this server when you landed on a 1k city on an almost blue island and since then, I attacked you 4-5 times with 2-3 attacks at a time trying to break your wall. I get it you're all upset because you wisdom, rage or desire my fake attacks instead of the real ones. I look at the reports and see your "return the favor" is spamming all my cities while i am attacking 1 of yours on that mostly blue island.
1643386418713.png

1643386453942.png

1643388151611.png

1643388190945.png

Last edited:

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Extremely unlikely, but if it makes you feel better, cool.

We all have reputations. This external is the first real interaction that I've had with you. It appears that what I've heard about you over the years is correct. I'm done here; not worth engaging with crazy.
It's interesting you've heard of me over the years. ;) I haven't known anything about you. I guess you are nothing. I first met you in Rhodes where I called you colonization dog cause all you did was eat internals and colonize.
3 days ago you landed next to me on an island and I HC-ed you. Since then I posted your spam for my alliance and what your reputation seems to be is a full-time spammer. So it's clear you're the spammer dog as well. Additionally, you're the whiner dog.

Oh, you will be coming back here. I am sure of it just as I was sure you are whiner (i didn't know you were a spammer). Your "not worth engaging with crazy" lasted just a few hours. I don't need to tell you why, whiner dog ;)

well, that's one big lie right there. because in Rhodes, which you talk about here as if the thread is about it, FC not only played with spammers but literally welcomed them! numerous of your players and allies spam-attacked us all server long. how would that escape from your sight if you didn't have double standards? you do have double standards which is why you do what you do. you had small players coming to your team whose major role was to spam attack. most importantly, you were allied with probably the biggest spammers on the server SUNA (read his name backwards to get the idea) and other spammers who worked with him.
that, after hugging the whole server and eliminating over 150 players from 4 different alliances by not providing any help or support, after offering them a pact.
as for you specifically, no, you're not a spammer. how could you be? in a matter of fact, you never attack at all! which makes you a bore.
Wow !! Who here is not tired of these Backline Mouth pieces ? Marina and Al what a match made in heaven , and without a doubt the 2 most carried players in grep history . These 2 are also the biggest cry babies I have seen in the history of the US externals .

Bla Bla bla ! You spammed me on Us100 . Payback is a ... !!

Wow !! Who here is not tired of these Backline Mouth pieces ? Marina and Al what a match made in heaven , and without a doubt the 2 most carried players in grep history . These 2 are also the biggest cry babies I have seen in the history of the US externals .

Honestly never heard any relevant fact or anything from you Pete, just a con man but hey keep on bud.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen

And who cares if you or whoever you speak about is tired? You are free to post here, so am I. If you don't want to engage, do not!

Al is an awesome person, indeed. I am loving how he and the team play and want to help them and enjoy the game with them.

I am one of the most carried players in grep history? Where I was carried where I carried is very questionable, dude. I was #1 attacker on 2 servers - Golgi and Rhodes, I was #1 defender on 2 servers - Pandosia and Nikaia, I was #1 fighter on 2 server - Golgi and Nikaia. And who are you????

Another nobody who appears out of nothing to speak another lie. How did I spam you on US100 if you didn't even play it???? Your only achievement in Caphi where you were under jcoo and wasn't even top 20 fighter or top 50 player. Who was carried to a win there in that case by jcoo? ;)

1643498157473.png

And who cares if you or whoever you speak about is tired? You are free to post here, so am I. If you don't want to engage, do not!

Al is an awesome person, indeed. I am loving how he and the team play and want to help them and enjoy the game with them.

I am one of the most carried players in grep history? Where I was carried where I carried is very questionable, dude. I was #1 attacker on 2 servers - Golgi and Rhodes, I was #1 defender on 2 servers - Pandosia and Nikaia, I was #1 fighter on 2 server - Golgi and Nikaia. And who are you????

Another nobody who appears out of nothing to speak another lie. How did I spam you on US100 if you didn't even play it???? Your only achievement in Caphi where you were under jcoo and wasn't even top 20 fighter or top 50 player. Who was carried to a win there in that case by jcoo? ;)

View attachment 3474
Ha !! Inno deleted my old external profile . I have been number one fighter on Us18 , us 25 , us27 , us 30 ,us35 us 53 en82 , en 85 top10 en93 and en 132 before I quit . you can see some of my medals below . Carphi was actually my alliance I made it with beastmode .

with all that being said ... who played those servers where you thrived ? what speed were they , speed 1 ? I know you like al because you are like 2 peas in a pod with your backline toughness .

Attachments

• us medals.png
    us medals.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 21

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Ha !! Inno deleted my old external profile . I have been number one fighter on Us18 , us 25 , us27 , us 30 ,us35 us 53 en82 , en 85 top10 en93 and en 132 before I quit . you can see some of my medals below . Carphi was actually my alliance I made it with beastmode .

with all that being said ... who played those servers where you thrived ? what speed were they , speed 1 ? I know you like al because you are like 2 peas in a pod with your backline toughness .

Inno deleted your old external profile. OK. What does it have to do with your Grepo stats? There is Hall of Fame, there is Grepolife, those can show who was where.

And what is this picture with medals you posted, who does it belong to? Can be anyone. Post the link or show the name of who it belongs to.

I still don't understand how I spammed you on us100 when you weren't there. Can you answer that?

Why are you trying to belittle my achievements? It doesn't matter who played these four servers where I was #1 attacker/defender/fighter/player or if it was speed 1 or 100. You called me "a most carried player in grep history". I gave clear proof of how hard I've played for my teams.

Again, you've shown nothing to prove you're something. Maybe you were the founder of the alliance in Carphi but it was jcoo and other who carried you cause you were insignificant there. That's all. It's clear you've no proof of anything and I believe I understand what Al means when he says above: "never heard any relevant fact or anything from you Pete, just a con man but hey keep on bud."

Chanel Midwest

Messenger
I am 100% sure you don’t prefer me to be there. But -Exit- sent me an invite. I didn’t ask to be invited. Polish invited me to his most close group. I didn’t ask to be invited. Gragar invited me to play Epi with him, I didn’t ask him to invite me.

Now I watch you go green with envy and jealousy again and you hurry to take that antibiotic.

You think I'm jealous of you over Exit inviting you to WC? Tell me, what is his Instagram? Or do you have him on Facebook? because I do.

And jealous over Brian? That is Polish btw. I just texted him (on his phone, not discord, he doesn't check that anymore) a copy of this crap that you posted. He and I had a good laugh over it.

Cragar, I call him Craig, because that is his name, while you call him Gragar apparently. Tell me. When is his birthday? I wish him a happy birthday every year whether I'm playing or on the same server or even "enemies". Because he is adult enough to be ok with having real friends who are not in the same alliance.

That "secret" group. Tell me, did Dave ever talk about his coaching with his kids, or did Brandon ever post pics of his beautiful daughter? You probably don't even know of whom I am talking about because those kinds of details about people aren't important to you. Their names. Their families. Basically anything that isn't about you.

You play this game as some kind of ego trip trying to prove yourself "worthy" or "smart". I play because I enjoy people. We are not the same.

Regarding the other, completely inaccurate crap that you posted. Please see the ticket from support where they apologized to me. Apparently some hose da beast who is an amazing complainer made so many accusations that they jumped the gun and banned *pop*tart*. Can't imagine who would be that good at playing the victim and trying to make her issues everyone else's problem. Hmmm....

BTW - all of these questions are rhetorical. I already know that you don't know anything about anyone other than yourself - least of all me, whom you are stalking. Yet another thing that you suck at.

You are however Phenomenal at complaining and playing the victim - Credit where credit is due. See, don't say I never paid you a complement.

Last edited:

goku92

Messenger
"a most carried player in grep history".
this is such a good way to explain it. You are always carried LOL.
You think I'm jealous of you over Exit inviting you to WC? Tell me, what is his Instagram? Or do you have him on Facebook? because I do.

And jealous over Brian? That is Polish btw. I just texted him (on his phone, not discord, he doesn't check that anymore) a copy of this crap that you posted. He and I had a good laugh over it.

Cragar, I call him Craig, because that is his name, while you call him Gragar apparently. Tell me. When is his birthday? I wish him a happy birthday every year whether I'm playing or on the same server or even "enemies". Because he is adult enough to be ok with having real friends who are not in the same alliance.

That "secret" group. Tell me, did Dave ever talk about his coaching with his kids, or did Brandon ever post pics of his beautiful daughter? You probably don't even know of whom I am talking about because those kinds of details about people aren't important to you. Their names. Their families. Basically anything that isn't about you.

You play this game as some kind of ego trip trying to prove yourself "worthy" or "smart". I play because I enjoy people. We are not the same.

Regarding the other, completely inaccurate crap that you posted. Please see the ticket from support where they apologized to me. Apparently some hose da beast who is an amazing complainer made so many accusations that they jumped the gun and banned *pop*tart*. Can't imagine who would be that good at playing the victim and trying to make their issues everyone else's problem. Hmmm....

BTW - all of these questions are rhetorical. I already know that you don't know anything about anyone other than yourself - least of all me, whom you are stalking. Yet another thing that you suck at.

You are however Phenomenal at complaining and playing the victim - Credit where credit is due. See, don't say I never paid you a complement.
thats what we call a mic drop.....

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen

I don't. Most importantly, I don't even want to.

You're absolutely clueless. I can't believe how terrible your myopia is.
Of course, I know their names!
Of course, I know Cragar's birthday!
Of course, I have Polish Prince's phone number (shame you'd message him regarding me!... don't you have anything else to speak with him about?? obviously not. how sick...)
I've got 100s of photos from wraith, not only of his little girl (do you know her name?) but of many interests we share.
Surely, i know Kawn coaches and i admire him for doing that effort for the kids, despite having a pretty demanding job. Even though you wouldn't like to admit the possibility, there's a great chance I've spoken with him more than you ever have...I really don't care. Kawn is one of my favorite Grepo players ever.

Unlike you, I have some notion of privacy and wouldn't share people's names on external forums.

You're right we're not the same at all. For most basic that you appear to be, you should know that people build different kinds of relationships.
I love the "secret group" game but above all I respect these guys, which is why I keep playing with them.
You, on the other hand, don't seem to respect them. They accepted you to play on their team in Olous, you made some drama as usual and left. That is not a good relation, it's toxic.

Regarding the other, completely inaccurate crap that you posted. Please see the ticket from support where they apologized to me. Apparently some hose da beast who is an amazing complainer made so many accusations that they jumped the gun and banned *pop*tart*. Can't imagine who would be that good at playing the victim and trying to make her issues everyone else's problem. Hmmm....
It wasn't hard to get you temporarily disable on any of the servers. It was a matter of reporting breach of rules that was multi-accounting type. Both in Carphi and in Rhodes, it was really just a question of one message stating to please investigate *pop*tard* and *croagunk*. Maybe you were under protection but you were still multi-accounting. In Nikaia, I reported Alternakins only once but there were other who reported there as well. So maybe there were "many accusations" there, I don't remember.

No I am not good at stalking. You must be proudly pro in that, just as you've shown multiple times you're a great cheat and a faker. We are very different!

I am not a victim of anything. You're a victim of your envy and jealousy. I have a compliment for you: take care of that sagging jaw before it's too late.

It's your antibiotics time.
Bye!