This is how current #1 on the server plays

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
You are a weak player that’s all. You guys attacked me hundreds of times a day for multiple days full fledged spam campaign but your upset that I attacked you often makes sense. Play your violin for someone else Girl Scout.
I play my violin wherever I wish, Girl Troll.

Jellaa

Citizen
as for you specifically, no, you're not a spammer. how could you be? in a matter of fact, you never attack at all! which makes you a bore.

Some uses brain with their fingers, some only fingers... It looks pretty obvious what makes difference between winners and losers in this game. But I'll leave to the players who have won a world as leaders to judge...

For the rest, we can continue anytime in a proper thread if needed. I only can't promise not to be a bore, but it's sure I won't fall under delusion of being some Grepo Goddess.

Btw, I still think that everyone's time and life have the same value.

Chanel Midwest

Messenger
Look at the cheap multi-accounting cheat trying to say something about her hopes for me to quit playing here.
I don't care what you do.

How many servers did I get you temporarily disabled (to avoid the b. word)? Nikaia, Carphi... The one mentioned above, Rhodes, was one of them too. You came with one-city accounts with the only onbjecitve to spam attack me. So sick...
Alternakins aka poop*tart aka croagunk aka Chanel... that's a serious multiple and if you have been taking antibiotics for it...is why you're in the state that you are...
I play Athenakins, *Pop*Tart* (not Pop "tard" like you named one of your cities after you found out I have a son on the spectrum. Super classy move.) And now Chanel Midwest.

Playing different IGNs is not multi-accounting. You did get me banned on Rhodes. That is true. You complained so much they banned me for spamming you, while I was in beginner protection. This led to support apologizing to me. (See attached).

Keep faking it all the way, auntie Amy. I've no hopes for you.
How do you know that I'm about to have a niece? This part is super creepy. Even for you.

Bottom line. You aren't a victim. Stop with the damsel in distress act and boss up lady. Be better. This crap is getting old, and no one is buying it anymore.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 27

riotdog

Newcomer
Can you send some cheese and crackers? I'll take care of the whine. Ah, forgot you wouldn't cause you're the colonization dog.

ROTFLMAO!
I just like to kill stuff. Not much of a defense fan, hence I use the very legal colonization strategy. I accomplish the same thing, adding cities, while concentrating on my favorite aspect of the game.

Are you too poor to afford cheese and crackers? And yes, you definitely bring the whine to the game.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Some uses brain with their fingers, some only fingers... It looks pretty obvious what makes difference between winners and losers in this game. But I'll leave to the players who have won a world as leaders to judge...

For the rest, we can continue anytime in a proper thread if needed. I only can't promise not to be a bore, but it's sure I won't fall under delusion of being some Grepo Goddess.

Btw, I still think that everyone's time and life have the same value.

There are many factors that impact winning or losing a world, teamwork, experienced players, good amount of gold among them. You did well in Rhodes, I don’t question your smart moves on hugging the whole server and internalizing 100 players and great work on temple attacking cause that did require some good teamwork. So that is the way you prefer to play and it’s fine for you. Would I play it like that so that I can win? No, it’s no fun for me to hug a server, wait on people to quit to internalize them. Again, it’s your style and it works for you.

Just don’t come at me with BS that FC does not have spammers and does not accept spammers. You do have spammers and you embrace them.

A bore is a bore, a god is a god. It’s good you know who you are.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
sounds good boy troll Cragar told me to tell you hey ;)

It sure had to be you to bring Cragar here. I play with him every day but I see he uses you to say hi to me as well

Also, the influence from the Midwest Psycho on you is already undeniable. What an advancement for you! FYI, before Cragar, there was Polish Prince as well, all with same sick reactions coming from her…

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
WC is fun. So we prefer you not being there too.
I am 100% sure you don’t prefer me to be there. But -Exit- sent me an invite. I didn’t ask to be invited. Polish invited me to his most close group. I didn’t ask to be invited. Gragar invited me to play Epi with him, I didn’t ask him to invite me.

Now I watch you go green with envy and jealousy again and you hurry to take that antibiotic.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
ROTFLMAO!
I just like to kill stuff. Not much of a defense fan, hence I use the very legal colonization strategy. I accomplish the same thing, adding cities, while concentrating on my favorite aspect of the game.

Are you too poor to afford cheese and crackers? And yes, you definitely bring the whine to the game.
If you like to colonize it’s perfectly fine, have fun! If you like to eat crackers, feed yourself crackers.

Most probably my starting salary is higher than what you’ve ever made boomer. You’re a good whiner, judging by what I’ve seen from you.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
I don't care what you do.

I play Athenakins, *Pop*Tart* (not Pop "tard" like you named one of your cities after you found out I have a son on the spectrum. Super classy move.) And now Chanel Midwest.

Playing different IGNs is not multi-accounting. You did get me banned on Rhodes. That is true. You complained so much they banned me for spamming you, while I was in beginner protection. This led to support apologizing to me. (See attached).

How do you know that I'm about to have a niece? This part is super creepy. Even for you.

Bottom line. You aren't a victim. Stop with the damsel in distress act and boss up lady. Be better. This crap is getting old, and no one is buying it anymore.

Well, is how multiaccounting karma works and that's all yours. It's not a question of different IGNs here, it's a question of multiaccouting which has been proven and detected by mods as well.

I did get you disabled for 5 days in Rhodes where you played at least 2. I don't care who's the "other" is - your son, pet or niece aka known as croagunk. You certainly instructed them to attack the enemy who took mommy's/antie's grepo boyfriend. That's sick. lmao

In Carhphi, same croagunk appear to spam attack me while you were playing on my team in Golgi. You were there with the poop*tart account as well, and you were temporarily disabled. Little did I imagine i would get spam-attacked by a teammate because another player wanted to play with me and not with her. Well, you're unstable, cause drama, that's why he didn't want you. Little did I imagine someone I played with could come to spam attack me on another server. I only discovered it was you because I recognized in croagung's profile and city names your envious, jealous, banal and miserable signature. Then, the multiaccounting was confirmed when both were disabled for 5 days.

In Nikaia, under Alternakis you were disabled again for spawning cities through multiaccounting. There were several other accounts involved belonging to you/your family.

What is most disturbing about you is you made clear in numerous occasions that you're very OK with cheating. Of course, a cheat is a cheat and that is who you are.

Jellaa

Citizen
Can you message grepolife and grepodata to change stats and reports, especially your alliance roster changes @MarinaDanka1 ? They re showing 100+ in your team and huge huggings on your side... You can spin and spam, but facts are facts.

goku92

Messenger
I don't ping anyone at night just attacks. Again with your delusions. Go make some grilled cheese.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
I don't ping anyone at night just attacks. Again with your delusions. Go make some grilled cheese.
You misspelled anymore which is not surprising. Your native English is a disaster.
Yes, in the last 3-4 days there haven't been pings from you so hopefully, from now on it will be "just attacks". I'll make sure to pay you all visits back.
And stop sending me to make food: "Cook me some eggs", " make some grilled cheese". Food is all you can think about. I get it, it's how you feed that size 16.
A tip for your maintenance: Ask the Cheap Cheat to give you some cupcakes for lunch. The Colonization Dog has crackers, find out if he'd share.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Back to where I started when I showed how -Exit- spams.
In the meanwhile, he managed to grab 2 cities from Prestige which were immediately posted by one of his fans here to show that immense achievement. But he also lost 4 to Prestige. And here is how he loses cities:
1643073266053.png

riotdog

Newcomer
Most probably my starting salary is higher than what you’ve ever made boomer. You’re a good whiner, judging by what I’ve seen from you.

Extremely unlikely, but if it makes you feel better, cool.

We all have reputations. This external is the first real interaction that I've had with you. It appears that what I've heard about you over the years is correct. I'm done here; not worth engaging with crazy.

riotdog

Newcomer
The ironic thing about this entire thread is that this woman has the nerve to complain about spam, while she's been spamming me for a couple of days with tiny attacks and a ton of small spies.

I guess it's time to return the favor.

TeddyFlood

Messenger
I have a headache from reading this entire thing. It's obvious some people have some unresolved aggression, and they use the game to deal with it.

It's just a game ya'll. No need to get your blood pressure up.

Kill stuff, have fun.