This is how current #1 on the server plays

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
spammer
spam.png

goku92

Messenger
Yeah you spam plenty so you have some large nerve to complain about it. You’re suppose to be this battle hardened grep player figure it out. Tough guy. Cook me some eggs while you’re at it.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Just of curiosity, is there any difference?
#2 on us96 Rhodes:
View attachment 3448
there is a major difference but it's too inconvenient for you to see it. Rhodes was speed 1 world, a same-island attack frequently took over an hour.
Gortyn is a speed 4 world.

Why is the name hidden or it is my response to one of the freaking spammers who non-stop spam attacked us???? SHow the name Jella. Why are you hiding it???
But this is a good reminder that he has to get back from his own medicine.

Chanel Midwest

Messenger
This thread should be called "Tell us you don't know how to play Grepolis without telling us you don't know how to play Grepolis."

On another note, I really thought that channel stink would clear up once you kicked out the Ho3s and started moving up, but maybe you need to check into some antibiotics.

goku92

Messenger
this looks like normal attacks/counterattacks and HCs to me, not 15-20h spam. but you're incompetent so you won't understand it.
You are a weak player that’s all. You guys attacked me hundreds of times a day for multiple days full fledged spam campaign but your upset that I attacked you often makes sense. Play your violin for someone else Girl Scout.

Jellaa

Citizen
there is a major difference but it's too inconvenient for you to see it. Rhodes was speed 1 world, a same-island attack frequently took over an hour.
Gortyn is a speed 4 world.

Why is the name hidden or it is my response to one of the freaking spammers who non-stop spam attacked us???? SHow the name Jella. Why are you hiding it???
But this is a good reminder that he has to get back from his own medicine.

Sorry, I haven't managed to google or find anywhere else any info that can explain how 10 or 20 hours, or even a minute, of anyone's life can differ no matter what. Actually, I was hoping to hear what community thinks about individual life value in Grepo world, especially are 20 hours of their lives longer or shorter, or less or more valuable, depending on world speed?

When it comes to hidden names. One is of our player that was under these attacks and other is of your player that was sending them as well. Both are hidden from two reasons:
  1. When it comes to spam or annoyance attacks - if someone claim that "15-20h" attacks are spam, does it really matter who's on the other side if anyone is doing that to other person?
  2. None of them is here in this forum and hiding their names was an act of decency.
However, our player is one of our leaders and attacks I posted, as many others from an army of pawns who sent them upon leaders call, came as an immediate desperate revenge response to our 3rd Olympus capture. By the analogy, if there's no double standards, there should be understanding for Exit, he might felt frustrated same way.

As for supposed "freaking spammers who non-stop spam attacked us", I don't remember that anyone, except from our side, brought that issue in order to protect their players... And when we tried, we got "MRI your head swine" in return. For the record, and this is officially, FC has a legacy of a non spam alliance and has booted its own players many times for that. Many that are in this world has been playing alongside and against FC for years and I'm sure they know that.

Sorry for a long reading. In short, karma can be really bad when constantly provoked.

Last edited:

riotdog

Newcomer
3 incomings is spam? I've had monsters send a ton more spam attacks at me in this world. I didn't post anything on externals.
Is it really too hard for you to deal with 3 incomings?

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Good response to this thread from the fan club. I'll certainly give you feedback when I get time.

-Exit Strategy- has got real bad karma with his fan club that consists of Bore, Dumb and Fake lmao

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
3 incomings is spam? I've had monsters send a ton more spam attacks at me in this world. I didn't post anything on externals.
Is it really too hard for you to deal with 3 incomings?
the 3 attacks I posted are spam. most importantly, they were good enough reason to start the almost forgotten trash talk thread. especially after the same individual that spam-attacked me sends this message
1641939799408.png

why world discord when we have our external forums? I definitely prefer to say what I want to say here.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
For the record, and this is officially, FC has a legacy of a non spam alliance and has booted its own players many times for that. Many that are in this world has been playing alongside and against FC for years and I'm sure they know that.

Sorry for a long reading. In short, karma can be really bad when constantly provoked.

well, that's one big lie right there. because in Rhodes, which you talk about here as if the thread is about it, FC not only played with spammers but literally welcomed them! numerous of your players and allies spam-attacked us all server long. how would that escape from your sight if you didn't have double standards? you do have double standards which is why you do what you do. you had small players coming to your team whose major role was to spam attack. most importantly, you were allied with probably the biggest spammers on the server SUNA (read his name backwards to get the idea) and other spammers who worked with him.
that, after hugging the whole server and eliminating over 150 players from 4 different alliances by not providing any help or support, after offering them a pact.
as for you specifically, no, you're not a spammer. how could you be? in a matter of fact, you never attack at all! which makes you a bore.